What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

1837.gif

Confused TuQ
He is telling the right thing , system needs to be cleaned first!

khoimeni black faced said the same

all mullah-toos say the same

because the cannot win in elections (unless you are in egypt)
Yes sure they can't win a fake & unjust elections?
by who, is power in IRAN today, same KHOMEINI, s followers?
You can't defend the crouptors just because they don't have a dam hair on their cheeks?

The sanctimonious person is playing odd . His lies are no more the jewels of secret box , Pakistani public is aware of him . Its an olden past when you say something about some thing in foreign media and no one notices you . Global village on dude , so think before you speak . . . . !
Yes he lied before the elections of 2013 even not held, tht elections would be fraud ?
& yes pakistani nation sees those elections been fraud , was not that's enough?
Global village doesn't cares anyone , did they? GAZA?
So, after long time here comes a noora-sympathiser! With his Noora truth?

well its my personal opinion whom i do support and its also my political right to vote for anyone of my choice. . .

Oh, can you please mention any election in the History of Pakistan which were not objected by opposition . There are just two type of political persons after elections , the one who are celebrating the victory well the second one blaming other party of rigging .

We are here discussing the different topic , though Ghaza is also a big issue but the topic of discussion here is internal Chaos of Pakistan not International Issues . So , where we were ?
Yeah , Global Village . I was talking about the lies . As u know all of them . I don't need to demonstrate the whole context .

With Due respect , I never called Imran Khan as mana or some other slang as he is also a leader just Like Zardari shb , Nawaz Shareef Shb and many more .
Sympathies losers k liay rakhty hain , winners k liay nae .
Well what ever Imran Khan shb is doin , undemocratic or selfishness it may be , but he is up to something that might destroy the economic boom that Pakistan was deprived of during PPP period .
Anyway , Its my personal Opinion and i am free to vote anyone of my desire :-)
Zardari it may be if his policies justifies me . :-)
So basic you just support the winner , no right or wrongs?
If that's the case here , then the best is the army rule cause , then no body gets dam objected?
All the dam stupids like NOORA & GHADARI kings , hasn't have done anything good for pakistanis in their decade rule over pakistan?
Why?
Because elections & the Damocrazy in pakistan, is just a system of devils & crouptors playing the musical chairs among themselves?
Sorry , if you are happy with, that but me & my fellow pakistanis are not?
PTI & IMRAN KHAN are asking the same, questions what was once told by DR, TAHIR UL QADRI?
They are right, that's why there is the massive support of Pakistani people's with IMRAN KHAN these days, & no one is looking for any GHADARI & NOORA kings any more?
As PTI is going for the AZAADI MARCH, on 14 agust it, again the TUQ & PAT, s point is about to be proven, that these massivlying croupt rulers, will not accept any right full change in Pakistani, political system cause it will bring a dead end to their decade long croupt rule, forever?
In the end, TUQ thinks PTI will reach near to their way of thinking & will join a joint political struggle for the change of the system in pakistan!
As long as, the fraud election system is in place, it doesn't matters who you vote for, even a donkey can win if it's political gods like Noora or GhadarI would have him for PM?
So I don't mind, people, s like you voting for a donkey!

Sir we are discussing , I didn't see any logic there in your reply . Just a tape oftenly read by IK and sheep run prevails . Sir with due respect , it termed as democracy . You just collect the evidence against Nawaz shareef , go to court , just make him convicted . All fine , he will be off from the rule rather than just blocking roads , derailing merely breathing economy .
Sir its an old tactic of topling government , as used in 90's . Have a long march before senate elections going to be held in march 15 , go for mid-term election , he has selected the 14 august day just to make sure that gov will try to stop him due to security breach and sacriface of one or two people will gain him imense sympathy . He will resign from KPK gov to record his protest (the thing he always wanted just because its getting too vicious for him to control in KPK , and if he didn't respond well, the fate would be same as that was of ANP , MMA etc ) .
Benifits :
Sympathy vote by people
Coverage of people of different age groups
Easy way out of Mud of KPK
Anti nawaz sentiment of many political leaders cashed
Dr TUQ has no democratic and politicak standing , he is just a demogogues street king that just used to create chaos on streets , so if you go for long march . I tell you one thing very clear that after step of long marchs 58-2B has been abolished . Now to topple the government , either you have to go for Martial Law or tehrek e adam aitmad or just go to court to prove that the elections were rigged and convict the PM , make them null and void .

P.S I am a big fan of Imran Khan , even though I voted for him . But I am pro-democracy as well as pro-Pakistan voter . Its none of my buisness that who ever is the PM . If I see the omens of progress , I will be satisfied .
Undemocratic or selfish it may be ,but imran khan is upto something and it is really disastarious for the country when country is already fighting against his own ones . Its not the time to spend billions on long march instead its time to spend on our brothers .
It's clued Damocrazy, cause after 1 years in tribunals & in courts , nothing has reached ?
That why, the agitation or the protests been established cause it's the only way left now?
Which is a important fact of all the Damocrazy, s round the world ! Protests!
If not come change the system once & for all, cause this system can't bring peace , stability, progress to the country & it's been tried & tested , nearly more then a dozen times ?
What more to test it?
It's time move forward & bring real democracy, rather by the croupt , for the croupts DAMOCRAZY?
TUQ was never been established by any so called dictator, unlike NAWAZ OR BHUTTO?
Democracy is not about, winning elections with fake votes but it's, what TUQ taught about all his life, try to read his books, & get a grip!

Last edited:
Qadfi has predicted the fall of the govt in august which means he and imran have secretly joined forces for the azadi march and 'revolution'. Personally I think this would happen and support tahir. The reason is his 10 points which solve every problem of pakistan from poverty to terrorism.

BuWj-xkCUAEKGh8.jpg

Model town killing case FIR has been registered against Tahir ul Qadri :lol:

mazloom police..

& noora starts, running!

Attachments

• 1407523251292.jpg
    1407523251292.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 19

Back
Top Bottom