What's new

Featured Passing out parade held at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Kakul, Abbottabad

Pakistan Army Zindabad.

The Pakistani liberal secular traitors must be burning in their seats watching this. Burn Pakistan Islam Hating liberals, burn.
Just to clarify, that does not apply to the liberal/secular nationalists (such as myself).

There is a difference between being liberal/secular and 'hating religion'. Those that virulently 'hate religion' are usually hardcore atheists.

Liberalism/Secularism is not always the same as hating religion or being anti-Army. Secularism is a belief that the State should not be involved in religion - it does not inherently mean a 'hatred of religion' (though countries like France have taken it to an extreme where the State actively attacks religion, which in my view is not Secularism either). The same with liberalism - true liberalism isn't about 'hating' XYZ as much as about pushing for equality, social justice, freedoms etc.

Unfortunately in Pakistan, the few vocal 'liberals/leftists' have hijacked those terms for their own narrow anti-Pakistan goals.

Last edited:
Just to clarify, that does not apply to the liberal/secular nationalists (such as myself).

There is a difference between being liberal/secular and 'hating religion'. Those that virulently 'hate religion' are usually hardcore atheists.

True... But I think you are a rare breed in that group.

Salams..

your reply does not fit with your previous statement, would like to read your personal argumentation and explanation about this sort of people!

IQBAL already provided an outstanding, very precise and accurate scale,
Very easy to measure according to it.
Here is the scale,
"Islam tera Des hai, Tu Mustafawi hai".
So when ever you come across a person from whose speech this perspective "Islam mera/hmara des hai" is absent, then beware he is a nationalist of some magnitude (magnitude varies).
and whenever this perspective "Me/Tu Mustafawi/Muslim hai" is absent from the speech, then beware that one is a Worldly/secular of some magnitude (magnitude varies).

Attachments

• 5.GIF
    5.GIF
    3.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
not relevant to the thread but when I was returning from my Trip to Naran with my wife, and we pass through Abbottabad, we stayed at KFC for a meal and my wife took happy meal ( don't you give me that weird look ) , while we were sitting there i was telling that this is the city where Americans came to kill OBL, and she was like really o_O I said yes , and than she gets her happy meal with a Toy inside it, and guess what was that Toy ? ( Captain Fcuking America ) funny and ironic isn't it hahaha

anyway, have seen the academy from far away .. very nicely built and surrounding are clean , i hoped the rest of the city was as clean as the Academy .

the rest of city is another gujranwala in mountains

Back
Top Bottom