What's new

Pashtun Tahafuz Movement (PTM) sponsored by NDS & RAW

Taliban were blowing themselves up not pashtoon.BTW what about Ponjabi Taliban ? Secondly most of the caasualities of bombings were borne by Pushtuns. Pinhead.

What panjabi taliban? 99.999% of Taliban were pushtoons but no one call them by ethnic name. There may have been few brainwashed south panjabis who went there to support for ideological reasons but they were quickly killed by taliban themselves and this so called invented group based on racism ceased to exist. There is no such a thing as punjabi terrorist in Pakistan. There is MQM muhajir terrorist, TTP pathan terrorist etc but not punjabi terrorist.

Don't drag panjabis in to talibanism.

PTM is not blowing anyone. BTW whr do you come up with these stupid facts pinhead. PTM saying they want ease of movement and no harassment from Pak Army checkpoints. Is it too much to ask

Clearly you didn't watch PTM leaders speech. This is where they are heading and they make it clear unless army give them free hand like in 2009 Swat valley. The warning signs are there. It's repeat of 00's. First people will sympathise with them, this time desi liberals as movement claim to be represent left. Then they will start blowing up in markets and schools because army will not make same mistake twice and leave FATA.

Right. Any criticism against Army is against Pak interests.

Taliban were blowing themselves up not pashtoon.BTW what about Ponjabi Taliban ? Secondly most of the caasualities of bombings were borne by Pushtuns. Pinhead.

Kashmir me kis ne fight kiya tha. Afghan jihad me Pak Army ki support se Pukhtoon ne fight ki thi.

No one calling for Pak Army mass murder. These are fringe groups. BTW these arguments were given by Pinheads which led to separation East Pakistan (Bangladesh). Pinhead

Are you a retard ? report this animal bastard. How dare you come on PDF pinhead ?

Where my salary from RAW funds ?
People like you are reason Pak is where it is. Pinhead

These are stupid people and arguing with them is like hitting yourself against a wall. For them everything even legitimate concerns against Army is anti-Pak. They think with their emotions. They lost their heads long time ago squabling with some equally stupid Indian PDF members who like to provoke them.
Definitions first. One man's legitimate is another's illegitimate.

Reduction of military checkposts is NOT a legitimate concern in my opinion.

The TTP were a fringe group once upon a time...

Do not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Right. Any criticism against Army is against Pak interests.
so you don't think there are Pakistanis who are working against Pakistan and taking foreign succour? This is just a make believe fairy tale??

Remember folks what I said about Afghanistan 8-)

GETSHITDONE.png
ReclaimOperation.png

these are all pushtoons attending ttp rallies and the leaders are also pushtoons. so why pushtoons are complaining now when they caused all this?

I dont see any pushtoons there. All i see is punjabi establishment sitting there. You are a racist maligning pushtoons. Also in swat it were the punjabis of lahore that aided ttp and tnsm in gaining ground and it was the support for ttp from local punjabis of sialkot that made the swat operation most challeging one for army.

Looks like the biggest supporters of democracy (one might wonder what exactly democracy is under threat from) have struck again. After shutting down GEO and placing a coverage ban on the movement we're now seeing articles being deleted from newspapers.

Looks like the biggest supporters of democracy (one might wonder what exactly democracy is under threat from) have struck again. After shutting down GEO and placing a coverage ban on the movement we're now seeing articles being deleted from newspapers.

Really? Articles on PTM by desi liberals are all over newspapers.

Dont get you hopes up theleftistguy just wait and see what happens to the movement manzoor pashteens agenda is changing by the minute...
The government and the security apparatus know what they are doing the march for rights is evolving into something different its turning into a march which supports bigotry and hatred the thing which they were marching against.

Dont get you hopes up theleftistguy just wait and see what happens to the movement manzoor pashteens agenda is changing by the minute...
The government and the security apparatus know what they are doing the march for rights is evolving into something different its turning into a march which supports bigotry and hatred the thing which they were marching against.

I'm not out justifying all aspects of their movement. That speech in Peshawar by that Ali Wazir guy was clearly instigating terrorism against Pak Army. If the movement considers itself a peaceful protest then it should've condemned what was said in that speech but so far I'm seeing no official statement. But the media censorship started about a month ago when the movement had no anti-state narrative.

These libturds were promoting TTP a decade or so back, now they have found this PTM.

@TheLahoriGuy ... wait for it, your turn will come too ... once the western border is sealed, likes of you will be exiled for the anti-Pakistan venom and propaganda you spew here and elsewhere.

These libturds were promoting TTP a decade or so back, now they have found this PTM.

@TheLahoriGuy ... wait for it, your turn will come too ... once the western border is sealed, likes of you will be exiled for the anti-Pakistan venom and propaganda you spew here and elsewhere.

Awwww that's nice.
Now get back to work , the boots arent going to shine themselves.

Awwww that's nice.
Now get back to work , the boots arent going to shine themselves.
Nor are president trump's custom made leather and ultra liberal shoes so you better hurry up and pucker up those kissers! ;)

Pashtuns protest ? Sponsored by Afghans.
Baloch protest ? Sponsored by RAW.
Muhajir protest ? Sponsored by RAW.
Aurat march ? Sponsored by CIA and MOSSAD.

Today I learned foreign agencies are more concerned about our citizens than the citizens themselves. It's easier for foilheads to believe that every movement ever in this country is sponsored by some foreign agency than just believing it's an actual rights movement.

Because the world sees something that our people don’t realize. Pakistanis in general are very intelligent comparing to others. The enemies of Pakistan fear It’s unity and see a huge potential in its people to be the next big thing of 21st century. However, our pathetic leaders sell themselves for small price and people in Pakistan aren’t opening their eyes.

Back
Top Bottom