What's new

Question related to fake news about AIG Saftwar ghayur Shaheed

bushmaster

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello,
Wanted to hear your thoughts and clarification regarding the recent bomb blast that took place inside a mosque in the Police Lines area peshawar.

This picture of AIG of police safwat ghayur is being circulated on social media with a 'quotation' from himself that "If i'm given the permission to search army vehicles there will be no more suicide bombings and that I guarantee you".
I will attach the picture below.
The amount of dis-information and false accusations are being thrown at the army and ISI. Kindly someone clarify that was this true or not?
With the grace of pti and ptm almost every person including the police constables( protested on 1st feb 2023) is blaming the army for handling the suicide bomber and giving him a path.

Their new motto is now "whenever dollars are needed pashtun blood is spilled so the generals can get more dollars". This quotation is from manzoor pashteen circulating on social media.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230202-045120_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230202-045120_WhatsApp.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 56
Hello,
Wanted to hear your thoughts and clarification regarding the recent bomb blast that took place inside a mosque in the Police Lines area peshawar.

This picture of AIG of police safwat ghayur is being circulated on social media with a 'quotation' from himself that "If i'm given the permission to search army vehicles there will be no more suicide bombings and that I guarantee you".
I will attach the picture below.
The amount of dis-information and false accusations are being thrown at the army and ISI. Kindly someone clarify that was this true or not?
With the grace of pti and ptm almost every person including the police constables( protested on 1st feb 2023) is blaming the army for handling the suicide bomber and giving him a path.

Their new motto is now "whenever dollars are needed pashtun blood is spilled so the generals can get more dollars". This quotation is from manzoor pashteen circulating on social media.
Probably true

CSF Is a lot of money

Back
Top Bottom