What's new

Paris Under Attack

Western & French medias criminal role hoodwinking the ISIS the so called moderate rebels ?
But now , its what hit them back ?

Stop creating these beasts & their groups cause one day they will come to huant you back?
Changing the regimes in Muslim countries , is what the real cause of the birth of terror ?
From Saddam to QADAFFI & now ASAD, USA +EU has losted their own identity ?
All terrorists should be condemned at all levels & all countries , no terrorists should be lablled as moderate or good terrorists ?
They should all be sent to hell .

spectacor_logo.gif
COFFEE HOUSE

Nine conclusions not to draw from the Paris attacks
Douglas Murray

GettyImages-497225900.jpg

A woman walks past a shuttered shop with graffiti that reads "Paris we Love you" in central east Paris, on November 15, 2015, two days after attacks across the city.

A huge number of nonsense goes around after atrocities like those in Paris. The media and social media are full of them. I thought it might be helpful to list the worst.

1. ‘This attack has nothing to do with Islam’: obviously not true. See here.
  2. ‘Islam means peace’: Very obviously not true. Incidentally the word actually means ‘submission’. Again see here.
  3. ‘This attack was an attack on Islam’: No. It was an attack on the people of Paris who were going to watch a football match or a concert or eating in a restaurant.
  4. ‘MuslimsAreNotTerrorists’: Today’s leading hashtag on Twitter. Again, clearly wrong. While nobody thinks all Muslims are terrorists all the terrorists detonating at the moment are Muslims.
  5. ‘The vast majority of Muslims condemn actions like this’ / ‘How insulting to expect Muslims to condemn such atrocities’: A poll carried out after the last terrorist attacks in Paris in January found that 27pc of British Muslims felt “some sympathy for the motives behind the Charlie Hebdo attacks” with a further 10pc saying they weren’t sure or wouldn’t say. Sure 68pc agreed that acts of violence against those who publish images of Mohammed can “never be justified”, and that’s a majority. But that 27pc is a problem, no?
  6. ‘Don’t you realise that this plays into Isis’s hands’: ‘This’ being any analysis of the facts which goes beyond the level of futile emoting and fatuous hashtag-ery. If you identify the ideological component you are ‘playing into the hands of Isis’. If you identify what drives Isis and where their ideology comes from you are ‘feeding the Isis narrative.’ The only solution would appear to be to lie about what is happening. Fortunately most politicians and commentators remain happy to do this.
  7. ‘This only benefits Marine Le Pen’: The BBC correspondent Hugh Schofield has just done this one, writing that this ‘is the other terrorist aim. No-one would be happier than them if the National Front’s Marine Le Pen were to sweep to power.’ Personally I would suggest that Isis’s own statements and everything else we know about them suggests they take little interest in French domestic politics. The French people will elect Marine Le Pen if they think no other leader will sort out the issues which need to be addressed. That isn’t playing into any Isis plan – it’s just one tragic result of the comprehensive failure of the European mainstream.
  8. ‘All religions are the problem’: This is the atheist social media coward’s way out. It means that after Isis start executing people in a Paris theatre the British government should close down Anglican state schools. The problem is not with ‘all’ religions. Sure, all religions have had their problems, but responding to the actions of Islamists by saying the religion of the Quakers and Jainists should be scrutinised is just a weasel-y way to avoid the real issue.
  9. ‘Refugees welcome’: Woe betide anyone who connects the problems of Islamic terrorism with the unprecedented inflow into our continent of refugees and economic migrants from the Muslim world. This is obviously deeply racist, and the only answer to an atrocity like yesterday should be to open our arms even wider to the Muslim world and bring even more people in. Reports from Paris currently suggest that at least one of the perpetrators of last night’s atrocity was a Syrian refugee. Still, news like this that the first plane-load of Syrian refugees will be landing into Glasgow later this week must be only welcomed as the only good news on a dark day. Concern about whether we have any capability whatsoever to work out who is who, or whether we should let all these people in would of course just be fiercely and unforgivably racist.

Before this post deleted, the hall photo ... don't ask me.

100523r43un75597nou7qn.jpg

Whites are finally removing their thinly disguised racist veils and openly discriminating against Muslims or anyone they associate as being Muslim. A lady named April Major from the UK that runs a beauty salon made it a point that she will refuse any Muslim clients and then wrote a bunch of other hate filled vitriol.

CT21blBXIAAExY4.jpg

racist.jpg

moreracistss.jpg

And thousands upon thousands more like the above posts. WAKE UP Muslims, time to put aside the Shia/Sunni b.s. and fix our culture and countries. ISIS, Taliban, Al-Qaeda etc are a cancer but only Muslims can eradicate them and their ideals. Get rid of the radical Imams and force change if needed towards modernization. As a culture and people, being fragmented leads to weakness, a unified Muslim Union is the future but not the way these terrorists have hijacked that dream.

...ISIS, Taliban, Al-Qaeda etc are a cancer but only Muslims can eradicate them and their ideals. Get rid of the radical Imams and force change -
What ideology is there that Muslims can wield to use force to change the radicals, who can cite Qu'ran and hadith backwards and forwards to justify everything?

....being fragmented leads to weakness, a unified Muslim Union is the future but not the way these terrorists have hijacked that dream.
The terrorists kill all that oppose them and what remains is unified under their control. On a theological level did they hijack the dream or are they the logical fulfillment of it?

What ideology is there that Muslims can wield to use force to change the radicals, who can cite Qu'ran and hadith backwards and forwards to justify everything?

The terrorists kill all that oppose them and what remains is unified under their control. On a theological level did they hijack the dream or are they the logical fulfillment of it?

Despite what you Jews like to promulgate in Western media, the overwhelming majority of Muslims want to live peaceful lives with jobs and a stable infrastructure. However, various state actors have felt threatened by that and done their best to fragment the Muslim world--it started with the British and their legendary divide and conquer philosophy.

The terrorist armies of ISIS/Qaeda/Taliban are a tiny fraction that got their start from non-Muslim backers and are a consequence of the actions of non-Muslims. So yes, if the vast majority of peace loving Muslims finally realize that they are not safe w/out a stable, prosperous and militarily strong union, they will clean house and emerge stronger than ever; I'm sure that scenario scares you.

spectacor_logo.gif
COFFEE HOUSE

Nine conclusions not to draw from the Paris attacks
Douglas Murray

GettyImages-497225900.jpg

A woman walks past a shuttered shop with graffiti that reads "Paris we Love you" in central east Paris, on November 15, 2015, two days after attacks across the city.

A huge number of nonsense goes around after atrocities like those in Paris. The media and social media are full of them. I thought it might be helpful to list the worst.

1. ‘This attack has nothing to do with Islam’: obviously not true. See here.
  2. ‘Islam means peace’: Very obviously not true. Incidentally the word actually means ‘submission’. Again see here.
  3. ‘This attack was an attack on Islam’: No. It was an attack on the people of Paris who were going to watch a football match or a concert or eating in a restaurant.
  4. ‘MuslimsAreNotTerrorists’: Today’s leading hashtag on Twitter. Again, clearly wrong. While nobody thinks all Muslims are terrorists all the terrorists detonating at the moment are Muslims.
  5. ‘The vast majority of Muslims condemn actions like this’ / ‘How insulting to expect Muslims to condemn such atrocities’: A poll carried out after the last terrorist attacks in Paris in January found that 27pc of British Muslims felt “some sympathy for the motives behind the Charlie Hebdo attacks” with a further 10pc saying they weren’t sure or wouldn’t say. Sure 68pc agreed that acts of violence against those who publish images of Mohammed can “never be justified”, and that’s a majority. But that 27pc is a problem, no?
  6. ‘Don’t you realise that this plays into Isis’s hands’: ‘This’ being any analysis of the facts which goes beyond the level of futile emoting and fatuous hashtag-ery. If you identify the ideological component you are ‘playing into the hands of Isis’. If you identify what drives Isis and where their ideology comes from you are ‘feeding the Isis narrative.’ The only solution would appear to be to lie about what is happening. Fortunately most politicians and commentators remain happy to do this.
  7. ‘This only benefits Marine Le Pen’: The BBC correspondent Hugh Schofield has just done this one, writing that this ‘is the other terrorist aim. No-one would be happier than them if the National Front’s Marine Le Pen were to sweep to power.’ Personally I would suggest that Isis’s own statements and everything else we know about them suggests they take little interest in French domestic politics. The French people will elect Marine Le Pen if they think no other leader will sort out the issues which need to be addressed. That isn’t playing into any Isis plan – it’s just one tragic result of the comprehensive failure of the European mainstream.
  8. ‘All religions are the problem’: This is the atheist social media coward’s way out. It means that after Isis start executing people in a Paris theatre the British government should close down Anglican state schools. The problem is not with ‘all’ religions. Sure, all religions have had their problems, but responding to the actions of Islamists by saying the religion of the Quakers and Jainists should be scrutinised is just a weasel-y way to avoid the real issue.
  9. ‘Refugees welcome’: Woe betide anyone who connects the problems of Islamic terrorism with the unprecedented inflow into our continent of refugees and economic migrants from the Muslim world. This is obviously deeply racist, and the only answer to an atrocity like yesterday should be to open our arms even wider to the Muslim world and bring even more people in. Reports from Paris currently suggest that at least one of the perpetrators of last night’s atrocity was a Syrian refugee. Still, news like this that the first plane-load of Syrian refugees will be landing into Glasgow later this week must be only welcomed as the only good news on a dark day. Concern about whether we have any capability whatsoever to work out who is who, or whether we should let all these people in would of course just be fiercely and unforgivably racist.

TOP TEN GOVT COVERUPS !

Same as you in your quest to become best of ban-e-israel ?
Denying others of their peace full existence in favour of few created by you & your allies to kill or capture or even to slave them & their culture ,their religion , their resourses ?

One of these frauds was confirmed to be involved.
Please (bother to) view my others replies on this topic. The key organisers are not from the recent influx of refugees. This kind of thing requires preparation and access to documents, weapons etc, safehouses, cars. Not something a recently arrived refugee has, unless someone has prepared it for them and uses them instrumentally for the execution of the act.

Turkey warned France over Paris attacker: Turkish official

Turkey warned France almost a year ago over a suspected Islamic State (IS) militant who blew himself up in the bloody Paris attacks but the French authorities did not respond, a senior Turkish official said on Monday (Nov 16).

Turkish police "notified their French counterparts twice - in December 2014 and June 2015" about Omar Ismail Mostefai, the official told AFP, asking not to be named. "We did, however, not hear back from France on the matter," added the official.

Identified by his finger, which was found among the rubble of the Bataclan concert hall, the 29-year-old Mostefai was one of three attackers, all wearing suicide vests, at the venue where 89 people were killed in the bloodiest scene of the carnage.

Born on November 21 1985, in the poor Paris suburb of Courcouronnes, Mostefai's criminal record shows eight convictions for petty crimes between 2004 and 2010, but no jail time. The Turkish official confirmed that Mostefai entered Turkey from the northwestern province of Edirne that borders EU members Greece and Bulgaria in 2013.

"There is no record of him leaving the country," said the Turkish official. The official said that French authorities had only showed interest in Mostefai after the attacks.

"It was only after the Paris attacks that the Turkish authorities received an information request about Omar Ismail Mostefai from France."

He said that on October 10, 2014, Turkey received an information request regarding four terror suspects from the French authorities, but not for Mostefai even though he had been identified by Turkey as a potential terror suspect.

Turkey warned France over Paris attacker: Turkish official - Channel NewsAsia

And so starts the finger pointing. Carefull, finger pointing prevents actual learning.

Here's one of the most honest articles I've seen out of Western media and it happens to be from Huffington Post which is quite a liberal website. Read the comments, it clearly shows the ugly face of what he addresses:

I can't post a direct link due to the forum restriction on new accounts so just google
The Paris Attack and My Racist Facebook 'Friends'
BS. Baader-Meinhoff, Rote Armee Faction, Irish Republican Army, Brigata Rossa, ETA, etc etc. white dudes and babes.

Whites are finally removing their thinly disguised racist veils and openly discriminating against Muslims

LOL, how very 19th century of you my poor man!

I'm probably white and yet I need not know the color of your skin to tell you that you ...
got it all wrong and only one anti-Muslim incident was reported In France since the attacks.

You might also want to check the victims' list to see two Tunisians sisters, students from
the world over, 2 Algerians, a man from Morocco, Belgians, one American and so on.
My native town is built on a brisk joie de vivre tempo and it attracts people from all horizons.

I may not seem to care enough about killed Muslims but that's only because to me that is a
past time of theirs. They were French people first and no one is allowed to hurt my people,
regardless of either their religion or yours.
Above that they were humans and yet above innocents.

Let go of the race rhetoric because honestly, it's the shade of your soul that interests me!

Just saying, Tay.

Last edited:
It just confirms what I've been saying for some time. Such people have no values that make anyone human at all. All they have in their minds is religion and they will do whatever it takes to get them to their "paradise". No amount of kindness can change them and the one who helps him is only seen as gullible lambs waiting to be slaughtered.

Liberals/leftists who advocated migrants and those who came up with "let them come" should take half of the responsibility as well and they have blood on their hands.
Terrorist can't be associate with any religion.They just don't get it there is no place for them in paradise.

Islam says that if a anyone kills a person it would be as if he slew the whole humanity: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the whole humanity.

Last edited:
I have to ask two questions about Paris attacks...

1.Why did the French police took four hours to get to the concert hall attacks? From 9:40 till 1:00AM there was no assistance or attempt to stop the massacre.

2.Why do the terrorist bring with them their passports and ID's to attack?
Please enlighten me. o_O

I have to ask two questions about Paris attacks...

1.Why did the French police took four hours to get to the concert hall attacks? From 9:40 till 1:00AM there was no assistance or attempt to stop the massacre.

2.Why do the terrorist bring with them their passports and ID's to attack?
Please enlighten me. o_O

1-) Hostages.
2-) Imagine 3 guy rides in a car and police stops the car for a routine check. Driver and passengers show their IDs and continue to their destination. No ID would cause trouble while you are travelling to your target.

1-) Hostages.
2-) Imagine 3 guy rides in a car and police stops the car for a routine check. Driver and passengers show their IDs and continue to their destination. No ID would cause trouble while you are travelling to your target.
And why would they use their original ID's? :S

And why would they use their original ID's? :S

If they are not being suspected by authorities, they can use their ID's. After their suicide, Ids will be useless to them.

Using forged IDs have the chance of being noticed in a police check. Why to take unnecessary risk ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom