What's new

Paris Under Attack

Executed maybe with newcomers.. Stil, cars from Belgium, documents, weapons etc. No, this was prepared by people already in place. In other words, even without the current influx this attack would have been executed. Hence, immigration policy remains irrelevant.
He most probably went through training in Syria and exploited the immigration policy to go to Europe easily and carry out the attack which otherwise would have been a much harder task with tough policies.

Even if going by that, the current cells exist because past failures in immigration policy and current failures will also result in more cells and more tragedies in the future.

He most probably went through training in Syria and exploited the immigration policy to go to Europe easily and carry out the attack which otherwise would have been a much harder task with tough policies.

Even if going by that, the current cells exist because past failures in immigration policy and current failures will also result in more cells and more tragedies in the future.
How exactly does 'immigration policy' cause/explain the existence of the current cell? I would really like some elaboration on that. For starters, whose immigration policy are we talking about anyway?

@Penguin @flamer84 @mike2000 is back @Nihonjin1051 @Abingdonboy @waz @F-22Raptor @LeveragedBuyout @rockstar08 @Audio @AMDR @Hamartia Antidote @Stag112 @Taygibay @bobo6661
@Cherokee

Someone posted this nice comment on the NYT,and it's worth the reading i think.

akAm39v.jpg

Its indeed a nice comment.. Paris is one of my favorite city to visit , actually i want my honeymoon there :)
and i agree terrorist will lose as they always ..
I hope French people will stay strong and don't let those people win , and i am sure the entire Muslim Community of France will show their love and support to those who died in that terrorist act ..

The sad conclusion that we can draw after 35 years of this clash of civilizations is that culture is the driver of the conflict, not economics. And in the modern world, reshaping of another's culture is intolerable (and as shown by Afghanistan and Iraq, perhaps no longer possible). Thus, the conflict will continue until the culture of one side or the other is sufficiently reformed from the inside, by insiders, that the conflict stops.

The West had its reformation centuries ago, but the wars lasted until only recently. Even if the Muslim world begins its reforms today, our grandchildren will likely still suffer from this conflict.

It's an interesting study to try to understand what it is about our culture that they hate, but ultimately futile. All we can do now is manage the conflict.

Last edited:
Been out of touch for a few days, a tragedy and my thoughts and prayers for for the French people and all those involved.
Almost as sad are the comments, i remember Peshawar and the outpouring of grief the genuine support the few nutters drown out by the over whelming support and sympathy.

Now i see a few sympathetic messages sprinkled amongst the conspiracy theories the post claiming its all the "wests" fault.

so sad

They hate anything that soothes the soul bro.

Also I don't want to see any ludicrous conspiracy theories on here either.

Daisy cutters and MOAB'S as wel please. I want 20,000 tonnes going through their skulls.

This is the brother that is still on the loose. It is thought he was involved with the logistics and bombmaking of the attack.

CT3jpTNWwAAipNa.jpg

The French Air Force has conducted airstrikes on the ISIS stronghold in Raqqa, Syria.

I hope many of them died,let's send them to hell where they belong to.
The FAF and the USAF decided in coordination to intensify the airstrikes against so called "Daesh".
Our A/C will soon be involved in the airstrikes.
-

The airstrike in Syria targeted command post,training centers,ammo storage sites.
The airstrikes involved 10 aircrafts.

Frappes françaises contre un fief de Daech en Syrie

The French defense ministry has announced that over 20 bombs were dropped on Raqqa in coordination with US forces. A command center, jihadi recruitment center, munitions depot, and training camp were destroyed.

The defeatist idiots here are morons, France went into foreign nation to kill Sunni Muslims and declared war on ISIS. ISIS hit back, it's not our problem, it's decision French made which they are responsible for. It's very simple equation= Don't send your army to country thousands of kms away without expecting repercussion.

The defeatist idiots here are morons, France went into foreign nation to kill Sunni Muslims and declared war on ISIS. ISIS hit back, it's not our problem, it's decision French made which they are responsible for. It's very simple equation= Don't send your army to country thousands of kms away without expecting repercussion.

And that's why your negative count shadows the positive one right there.

Which I can say freely not having marked you down. Still sad though!!!

OH! Well, GN all, Tay.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom