What's new

Paper annexation rattles Pakistan establishment!!!!

Negative ratings for creating a thread just for trolling and no other purpose at all.

Oh yeah? The thread is based on Pakistani and Middle East sources. It indicates Pakistan's desperation.

- PRTP GWD
I am not talking about the news item itself but your statement before the article.

Furthermore, we have problem with this move, didnt we showed this in our statements and ending trade relationship with india ?

There is nothing new but the way it is being presented is just to troll.

I am not talking about the news item itself but your statement before the article.

Furthermore, we have problem with this move, didnt we showed this in our statements and ending trade relationship with india ?

There is nothing new but the way it is being presented is just to troll.
Believe me, it is the opinion of Pakistanis. Many members like @Mangus Ortus Novem, @Areesh and @Mentee dismissed it as paperworks that has no effect on ground reality.

- PRTP GWD

indians and their west dreams man no one can beat you :lol:

Believe me, it is the opinion of Pakistanis. Many members like @Mangus Ortus Novem, @Areesh and @Mentee dismissed it as paperworks that has no effect on ground reality.

- PRTP GWD
Does not change ground reality with relationship to Pakistan.

For Pakistan IOK was out of reach earlier and it is out of reach now. U call it a union territory or an semi autonomous region with respect to Pakistan does not make much of difference.

However for Kashmiri it is a big difference. It is occupation of kashmiri land.

I dont understand what is it for india in kashmir ? Other than to keep a control over Pakistani waters ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom