What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
what happened?
20375622_1971772816401134_2210660476365158177_n.jpg

AJK PM has denied this statement.. Abhi ARY par report horaha tha tht AJK PM said, tht i never said this.. Meri press conference ..ka record mojood hai..

Waisy bhi....no other channel or newspaper reported it.. Only Jang group reported it
then he should sue Jang news ,, this is almost treason ,,, international community and India will use this against Kashmir cause ...

AJK PM has denied this statement.. Abhi ARY par report horaha tha tht AJK PM said, tht i never said this.. Meri press conference ..ka record mojood hai..

Waisy bhi....no other channel or newspaper reported it.. Only Jang group reported it

he said that!

ager deny bhi ker raha hai tu PTI Jang News ko hi littar mar day. WIN WIN situation hai

Nicely put.
It gives us a point to ponder, as to how much powers should be infested in legislature. History is witness that slowly and gradually 1973 constitution has been moulded many times by these law makers. There is no denial of the fact that constitution is a man written code of conduct which can have flaws and can be amended. (therefore using word sacred for it is not justified). However, in the last eight years it has been observed that constitution has not been amended to tighten the scrutiny process, include stringent accountability procedures and denial to use it for individual interests. It has been vice versa; total concentration of law makers have been to ensure total immunity to those in power and support their future power. At one hand these law makers refer to other democracies, but when it comes to Pakistan they do not want to adopt similar checks and balances. repealing of 58(2)(b) without having proper check and balances is a glaring example. So is 18th amendment. As long this constitution is struck off from the list of holy scripture, financial powers of law makers is revoked and individuals are stripped off the privilege of holding public office for more than 2 tenures; Pakistan cannot be brought in line with developing democracies of the world. It is said "garbage in Garbage out" We have to amend the raw material and that is only possible if we have electoral reforms. Question is if it is possible to do that with current parliament, as one never votes against his or her own self. What is the solution? Martial Law? Well each martial law has been welcomed and then condemned. Judiciary has limitations.

I have been thinking about it and my analysis is too scary. With current political mindset we cannot amend the constitution, the only way is abrogation. It can either be done by military or a civil war.
I am 99% in agreement with you ...

1% disagreement is on conclusion ... The educated minority and intellectuals of Pakistan are trying to fight back against this injust system ...

You statement would have been true prior to the Panama case but the way JIT, FIA and Supreme Court has responded in this case is eye opening ... and the way military has taken the back seat and is supporting the institutions of Pakistans to take the decisions on merit is eye opening ...

the accountability started from NS should continue and for this institutions, judiciary, media, business community and intellectuals of Pakistan has to take the front seat to drive this while miitary has to take a back seat in order to support the institutions and provide a support to honest people ...

This is our last chance and InshAllah we will succeed without civil war ,,, but if we failled then definitely civil war is coming ...

Let me assure you military is no answere to the solution as they are the different same of same coin and status quo ...

Dont you remember Musharaf was the one who provided clean chit for all the corruption of 80s and 90s in NRO and hence small corruption cases converted into mega corruption ...

I remember in 90s corruption was eing done in closed doors and by few powerful individuals but after NRO it was being done openly ... People start calling it corruption is legitimate ...

NS is also a result of Zia-ul-haw ...

The only way forward is to strengthen the institutes ,,, Look what is a result of strong Supreme Court ,,, I hope that with this case NAB and FIA will also emerge as strong institutes at the end ... last but not the least strong parliment is the need of the day and I am positive that in a decade or so Parliment will also start self correcting itself ... People like Jamshed Dasti, Shiekh Rasheed and Asad Umer are a good start and I am hopeful that they will further improve down the line ...

disclaimer : Jamshed dasti and Sheikh Rasheed are referred to as true representative of people of their own constituency they are not ideal person but surely are common individuals ...

I Think about time ISPR Issues a Statement regarding AJK PM Statement, it is clearly shown that He did said it, it was his words which he can't take it back...
pmln as a party is disgrace to Pakistan and he has just shown his merasi genetics. people like this need to be exterminated. he can make all the claims to defend his position but he has already shown where loyalty of his part lie.

Nawaz se Altaf ka safar mukamal horaha ha.

Ek waqt ab aisa bhi aega jab to imaan bechega laken kharidaar nahi milega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom