What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
mushara 9 years, zardari 5 years all things down, economy down, terrorism risen, so on and so forth. in MNS little over four year era, economy up, economy expand, currency stronger and stable, peace and stability. country is flourished overall, not only against terrorism, so we must to credit him overall progress, peace and stability in Pakistan.
tell us the economic state of Pakistan when mian ji took panga with mush in 99? Tell us about Karz uttaro mulk sumbharo!!!

If he compared current situation with East Pakistan what does that make him?

first we should study history, what were the circumstances at that time, IA then comparison will be as vivid on us as sun shines over the sky.

Namrood ko saza is duniya mein mili thi ab religious arguments par a hi gaye ho jo key banned hain is forum par
i was not referred about namrood or firaoon but the other way around.

mushara 9 years, zardari 5 years all things down, economy down, terrorism risen, so on and so forth. in MNS little over four year era, economy up, economy expand, currency stronger and stable, peace and stability. country is flourished overall, not only against terrorism, so we must to credit him overall progress, peace and stability in Pakistan.
Same Economy where Dar is fudging up facts, where there is no Foreign Policy, where basically Pakistan is under debt of over 70Billion USD, Who's going to pay that? Ofcourse not Sharif Family, it'll have to be paid from the pockets of Tax Payers. Societies does not grow from New Roads, or Metros, they grow from Education--- When there is Rule of law with Equality, A Nation would Grow... If today Southern Punjab is a made a new Province PMLN cannot get more then 40 Seats in National Assembly... Unfortunately PMLN Is a Province Based Party, PPP was a National Party but AAZ ruined it big time...

tell us the economic state of Pakistan when mian ji took panga with mush in 99? Tell us about Karz uttaro mulk sumbharo!!!

Pakistan tested nukes in 1998 and was facing sanctions but state was much better than the current state of North Korea which is also sanctioned. we were still linked with the international community and our relations with the world were improving bit by bit but suddenly then musharaf did kargil and economy dipped, is there any commission about kurgil probe too or any JIT, that incident was demanded by the then PM Muhammad Nawaz Sharif to investigate though commission?

first we should study history, what were the circumstances at that time, IA then comparison will be as vivid on us as sun shines over the sky.

Bhai ek kaam kar.

Bahar nikal zara road pe cheekhta hua ja Nawaz Sharif Zindabad

Nawaz Sharif Sadiq ki misaal Ameen ki pehchan.

Video bana lin....

Me bhi dekhon zara benefit of doubt ki awaami quwwat.

Aja aja chalen

Yes we should that will make things clear for us who Mukti was and who funded and armed them
You didnot but i am comparing apples with apples unlike you :D

Wo bhi ghaday par beth :rofl:

Pakistan tested nukes in 1998 and was facing sanctions but state was much better than the current state of North Korea which is also sanctioned. we were still linked with the international community and our relations with the world were improving bit by bit then musharaf did kargil and economy dipped, is there any commission about kurgil probe too or any JIT, that incident was demanded by the then PM Muhammad Nawaz Sharif to investigate though commission.
Sure we should do that his treachery will be exposed to all :D

I doubt PTI still has any chance to make gov independently ... PMLN and tehrik.e.insaaf will still be biggest ... all depands on electables and accountability drive ... more accountability means favour of IK ... otherwise it will be vacious cycle ... most of the seats are electables and they are corrupt from core

My feeling is that pml s had a back up plan ready... that's SS from day one... it will depend how pti cope with post disqualification scenario... they need to keep pressure up

Bhai ek kaam kar.

Nawaz Sharif Sadiq ki misaal Ameen ki pehchan.

Video bana lin....

Me bhi dekhon zara benefit of doubt ki awaami quwwat.

Aja aja chalen

What about balloting and not bulleting?

Yes we should that will make things clear for us who Mukti was and who funded and armed them

You didnot but i am comparing apples with apples unlike you :D

Wo bhi ghaday par beth :rofl:

Sure we should do that his treachery will be exposed to all :D

Ye signal tak nahi pohach paega.

Kisi shareed admi ne isko 62 63 krdena hai

My feeling is that pml s had a back up plan ready... that's SS from day one... it will depend how pti cope with post disqualification scenario... they need to keep pressure up
He is stuck in Hudaybiya case entire tabar is in trouble :rofl:

@PakSword how do you see the scenario now??

whats your reading for 2018 elections...

If you remember our arguments from few months back ,,, we were both right .... NS did manage to dodge panama bullet it seems but was done by JIT finding this Dubai company...

never the less big boost for PTI... but pML (s NOW) is down but not out I guess

If PTI can't win Punjab, they won't form the next government. Simple. Can they win Punjab? Maybe. But they need people on the ground spreading the message of Insaaf and what has been achieved so far. They need educate people that there's more to governance than good roads and better sewage systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom