What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nahi unn se tou main abb bhi yeh expect nahi karta.. agar yeh baat sach hai tou hogaya kaam phir..

Hmmm hosakta hai ke woh na honinvolve phir...jaisa aap keh rahay hain.. But ISPR still silent on tht issue... Poor him ke unki credibility zero hogayi public main and no defence from ISPR......Aur pata nahi..dawn leaks par settlement kis ne kar wayi hai?

Anyways...lets wait for panama case verdict

Last edited:
I think NS will be given a choice to

1. step down voluntarily (without dissolving the parliament) and leave the country; or
2. judgement of Na-Ehli or his suspension until commission completes investigations will be announced.

Commission is most likely coming.

Either way, he will be told 'sir, it is over and now you have a choice how you want to go'.

Musharraf got an exit out of the country (despite right or wrong cases on him), Noora will too.

Zardari will do a runner soon after.

Minus 3 is nearing!

I heard by Dr shahid masood its ready now i know all patwaris r abusing IK since morning .

I think NS will be given a choice to

1. step down voluntarily (without dissolving the parliament) and leave the country; or
2. judgement of Na-Ehli or his suspension until commission completes investigations will be announced.

Commission is most likely coming.

Either way, he will be told 'sir, it is over and now you have a choice how you want to go'.

Musharraf got an exit out of the country (despite right or wrong cases on him), Noora will too.

Zardari will do a runner soon after.

Minus 3 is nearing!
He should not let go pak needs justice for his 35 yrs of loot and plunder .

ohoo. Darp0k likha tha... p0k ko azad kashmir main tabdeel kardia.. defence pk ki phurtiaan mulahiza karain..

Azad Kashmir Azad Kashmir

just checking

doesn't do it for pokora, poke, pokemon, Darpok

Who Sha-irr ney kya kaha hey:

Paywastah reh shajar sey - ummed-i-bahar rakh
depositphotos_33369669-stock-photo-monkey-tied-to-tree.jpg

shai'r ki murad shayd Yeh thi. ....

Last edited:
I do not trust Media people too much or to that extent but keep a view on pattern of things happening around. What if I say, there are certain matters to be considered before announcement of verdict by Court, the matter can be delayed too or could be done sooner as well but all in all, depends upon consideration of several matters.
Do not forget the ECO, that is important as well. :)

About the other matters, most of the "other matters" might not be touched however i think, i do not expect that verdict of such nature that will require all those "other matters" setteled before hand. This will be ironed out slowly and gradually since the kind of verdict, even if AGAINST NS, will give time to settle the issues. It wont be kind of a verdict that will ask for an emergency and panic situation. That is what i have observed, baki Allah bahitir janta ha sb!! I just ask you all to pray for Pakistan.

فیصلہ آگیا-- پانامہ پپیرز سے متعلق درخواستیں سپریم کورٹ نے نمٹا دیں -- درخواستیں نا قابل سماعت قرار دیدیں

@Farah Sohail @The Eagle @friendly_troll96
Sahi haa sahi ha!!

Nice try!! :P
Ohh no.. I tagged wrong person.. I wanted to tag @Arsalan

:(......... I thought, am being tagged for bit of analysis......... for such, do not tag anyone, just shoot and scoot.... :lol::lol::lol:
bahi sari tricks na sekhai jao trolling ke!! Kuch tu apnay lea bhe rahnay dain.

Jab se main ne hosh sambhala hai, mulk ko nazuk morr se hi guzartay dekha hai..

Yeh morr sala aisa morr hai ke khatam hi nahi hokey de raha..
this is what happens when you go around in circles,, moor khatam ni hota bahi!

Yahan main khul kar likhna nahi chah raha, ban hojaunga..
No you wont be!!
Express you thoughts and there is no restriction on that. I will side with you along with many others as long as it is a well balanced article and the wordings are well though and not abusive (which i am 100% sure that they wont be knowing a little about the person you are janab)

:(

Regd dawn leaks.. Ab tu main soch rahi hun ke tariq fatmi par malba daalnay se better hai ke dawn leaks report aaye hi na... Aur mazeed humara dil jalay ga..agar saara malba sirf tariq fatmi par daal diya... Ab tu main ne ye bhi soch liya tha ke..beshak dawn leaks ki report main sirf Maryam nawaz ka naam hi aajaye...beshak action baad main na ho..lekin atleast uska culprits main naam hi aajaye... Lekin lagta hai ke aisa honay nahi wala :( tariq fatmi par malba daal kar repor humara dil jalanay ko aajayegi :(
either the matter will be swept under the rug or it wont stop at this Tariq guy!

About the other matters, most of the "other matters" might not be touched however i think, i do not expect that verdict of such nature that will require all those "other matters" setteled before hand. This will be ironed out slowly and gradually since the kind of verdict, even if AGAINST NS, will give time to settle the issues. It wont be kind of a verdict that will ask for an emergency and panic situation. That is what i have observed, baki Allah bahitir janta ha sb!! I just ask you all to pray for Pakistan.

ECO is over now...which other matters, u think need to be settled, if needed, before SC verdict?

U know what? I have started to think..tht NS can be directly disqualified through SC as well...because I listened to Sheikh Rashid and he talked abt article 184-3 and its limitations..he gave many examples where under article 184 strong decisions have been taken...i think Naeem bukhari too talked abt it... When Benazir's govt was dismissed, woh matter jab SC main gaya tha..92 main i guess, woh bhi article 184-3 ke tehet hua tha... Now i dont even remember lekin major cases jo Pak ki history main huay hain......they were under article 184-3... Tu hum jo ye samajh rahay thay ke article 184-3 ke tehet disqualification nahi hosakti...we were wrong..

No you wont be!!
Express you thoughts and there is no restriction on that. I will side with you along with many others as long as it is a well balanced article and the wordings are well though and not abusive (which i am 100% sure that they wont be knowing a little about the person you are janab)

Exactly my thoughts... If Mods would have banned ppl here, like this, I would have got banned long ago.. Infact there were posts/threads tht I made, tht I was sure, I would get banned for..or atleast my thread would be deleted...but thankfully no one did.. Ek do dafa, tu I was sure abt it..ke I am getting banned after this, lolll...but mods tolerated

either the matter will be swept under the rug or it wont stop at this Tariq guy!

Its because of memogate scandal and the way it was dealt with..tht I think Tariq Fatmi par malba gira kar .....dawn leaks ko settle kar saktay hain... Hussain Haqqani just resigned and left akistan, no punishment to hm, and now is busy lobbying against Pak in USA.. Us waqt bhi zardari ka naam aaya tha..ke zardari ke kehnay par hussain haqqani ne kiya tha...tu jab memogate par hussain haqqani ke resign se maamla tal sakta hai tu yahan dawn leaks main bhi fatmi ko qurbani ka bakra bana kar ye maamla bhi tal sakta hai...while Maryam bibi enjoying in London... I did not expect any action against Maryam bibi in dawn leaks, but atleast her name as being one of the main culprits should be there in the report ..taakay uska political career khatam hojaye.. Sirf uska naam hi beshak aajaye.. Action na hota, beshak uske khilaf.. Her name in the report will be enough to finish her political career... Warna, if Nawaz sharif gets disqualified...Nawaz sharif and family will try to gain sympathy in next elections..humein kaam nahi karnay diya gaya..hamesha humaray saath ye hota hai..siyasi shaheed baneine aur agar Maryam ko next election main kharaa kar diya..tu kahin woh sympathy vote le kar jeet hi na jaaye ..aur hum usay apna next PM banta hua dekh rahay hun.. So to finish off her political career, its necessary tht atleast her name comes in dawn leaks report...lekin aisa hota nazar nahi aaraha aur tariq fatmi par hi lag raha hai ke malba giray ga..

@Arsalan

Azad Kashmir Azad Kashmir

just checking

doesn't do it for pokora, poke, pokemon, Darpok

Dar aur p0k alag alag likh dia tha shayad.. But it's good you have tested it.. we can use p0k in a word, but not independently.

Ok...so theres another matter tht has to be decided before 8th March, as per zara hutt kay team on dawn news.. Zarrar Kuhro, Mubasher Zaidi, and wusatullah khan in their prog yesterday told tht Gen Raheel Sharif's application for Islamic Military alliance has been received by the govt, through Ministry of defence..and govt after consultation with army leadership will decide the matter..and tht this matter has to be decided before 8th March.... Lets see...what they decide? But interesting thing is date here......8th March ki date hai...

@PakSword @Arsalan heres a 2 min vid clip on this

Last edited:
No you wont be!!

Yaar my assessment is that apparently there is a disagreement in the high cadre of PA on handling of many issues. Now this is slowly turning into a divide, which may prove to be dangerous later on. Some officers are not happy at all, how the issues of Dawn leaks, wrong mention of chief's referral to Indian democracy, constant blame game, restricting security forces from taking action in Punjab (and when allowed, involving them in racial issues) and many more are being handled.

Have you ever heard that officers questioning chief on a certain issue? Or have you seen changing stances

Anyway, people may disagree with me but this is what I think.

Ok...so theres another matter tht has to be decided before 8th March, as per zara hutt kay team on dawn news.. Zarrar Kuhro, Mubasher Zaidi, and wusatullah khan in their prog yesterday told tht Gen Raheel Sharif's application for Islamic Military alliance has been received by the govt, through Ministry of defence..and govt after consultation with army leadership will decide the matter..and tht this matter has to be decided before 8th March.... Lets see...what they decide? But interesting thing is date here......8th March ki date hai...

@PakSword @Arsalan heres a 2 min vid clip on this

I am not believing anything that is being discussed in media nowadays. Gen. Shareef ki darkhuwast aagaee! wah, and they are the first ones to know..

NS is trying his best to prove Zardari's point of view that politicians are here "forever" nauzubillah and chief only comes in power for 3 years.. These crooks are showing that how a general is on the mercy of civilians after completing 3 years...

Even if the request has been sent, who the hell are they to go public with info?

These crooks are showing that how a general is on the mercy of civilians after completing 3 years...

Even if the request has been sent, who the hell are they to go public with info?

Hmmmm... U are right.... I really think tht Gen Bajwa needs to take strict stand on issues of govt maligning military...whether dawn leaks, Raheel Sharif issue, or even news of racial profiling of pashtuns in punjab, just after rangers came in punjab(without any substantial powers) ... If Gen Bajwa will be lenient with he govt, politicians will keep getting bolder and bolder and become more vicious than ever.. This govt is a serious security threat to Pak, and should be seen as such..

Al'right, here I will be clearing the confusion. There is no such matter to be discussed like this but institutes/departments actually works in coordination and analysis every bit of development. Per say, verdict was delayed firstly due to ECO, yes it was and then assessment of possible events that situation is a bit of critical at the moment. So, in the end, it is the matter of Pakistan and there wouldn't be any settlement at all on these few issues otherwise, many respected names will be loosing their credibility and dignity in front of Awam like in a second.

@Farah Sohail I can understand that you are reading into events like this and that is obvious due to many events in past but still, this time, situation is different and expect the best.

bahi sari tricks na sekhai jao trolling ke!! Kuch tu apnay lea bhe rahnay dain.

Lol.... He should have learnt it as what you did few pages back there...... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom