What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree to the point if assets are established for Maryam. However, they have already established that Maryam is not a dependent of NS. This point might not be strong unless court forces Maryam to establish the money trail provided the assets ownership is established with her. In that money trail, if she fails, then the matter will reach NS. Frankly, the way white collar crimes are carried out, this is quite unlikely to take place.
Nothing regarding Maryam is established yet. Maryam's lawyer has to answer the questions by Judges. Again this all depends upon how Judges invoke 184/3. Here is one view. All the pleas from one side will be accepted or they come up with middle ground.

Nothing regarding Maryam is established yet. Maryam's lawyer has to answer the questions by Judges. Again this all depends upon how Judges invoke 184/3. Here is one view. All the pleas from one side will be accepted or they come up with middle ground.

The kind of end i am expecting is "Petitioner could not substantiate his claims" and "Defendant did not present sufficient evidence for their justification statements". The case is therefore, referred to appropriate forum to investigate defendant details and petition is expelled :)

Forget it bcos you know his name isn't there:enjoy:

I'm not Nawaz sharif's spoke person not here to defend anyone but for haven sake's if jehangir khan tarin easily able to afford private jets single handedly spends billions on dancing jalsa's where 20 core is pocket change to pay off DJ Butt for his extraordinary music compositions

Then I think it's fair to say that Mayfair apartments weren't so far out of reach for someone who has been head of the state exactly 2 times...sharif family was richest since the independence....it's easy to twist up things by enforcing your own agenda on the basis of favouritism....late Mian Muhammad Sharif could easily be seen with sudia's businessmens doing inauguration of steel mill during early 70s there's 100 of pictures if documents look non believer to you..

Lastly we also know who we're dealing with and how you guys specialize in character assassinations spreading fake news trolling bluntly lying and doing all this without grain of shame and not realizing the consequences who it affects.. but remember We're madly in love with Pakistan and that is the only difference between us..:pakistan::pakistan:

Man, are you for real?

Arrest Jahangir Tareen... Take out all the misappropriated public money from him. He is here, all his property is here... It should be very easy for your government.

But just because of the attitude "you have jahangir tareen so leave Nawaz Sharif as well" will not be able to change our opinion.

Most of the members here are educated and understand the situation. We are not like Patwaris who sell their conscience in exchange of qeemay walay naan and that too prepared from donkey meat..

The kind of end i am expecting is "Petitioner could not substantiate his claims" and "Defendant did not present sufficient evidence for their justification statements". The case is therefore, referred to appropriate forum to investigate defendant details and petition is expelled :)
My guess is that they will themselves form a commission under 187 like it was suggested earlier and PTI didn't accept it. They will accept this time.

Have you witnessed how judges have deliberately replaced the argument of "Turth" and "Lie" with "Half Truth" and "Full Truth"

I mean now the discussion is not on whether PM lied, but whether PM told us the full truth.

Shameless creatures...

My guess is that they will themselves form a commission under 187 like it was suggested earlier and PTI didn't accept it. They will accept this time.

SCP will not ask them again and since they already refused for commission, SCP will distance itself from any such step that can result in Judges get abused and accused in media owing to prevailing reputation of PTI. SCP would have done that in Jamali's bench itself but just coz PTI refused, they are now forced to move in different direction. My entire point is that PTI has damaged the case and they will not be able to exploit it in upcoming 2018 GE. No one's interested in accountability, both parties are making their moves only to target GE 2018.

Have you witnessed how judges have deliberately replaced the argument of "Turth" and "Lie" with "Half Truth" and "Full Truth"

I mean now the discussion is not on whether PM lied, but whether PM told us the full truth.

Shameless creatures...
They are keeping their options open. Sometimes I feel that they are playing Good Cop and Bad Cop. They can take it towards any side depending upon many factors. Biggest factor will be GHQ's tilt.

They are keeping their options open. Sometimes I feel that they are playing Good Cop and Bad Cop. They can take it towards any side depending upon many factors. Biggest factor will be GHQ's tilt.

We all know GHQ's tilt at this stage. Khosa has quite a good repute. But this being a political case where Jamalli could not handle the pressure and had to accept petition, Khosa will go with Law. Shareef's accepted the ownership after 2006 and they have to prove its purchase in 2006. Nothing more is needed from them technically with respect to petition. On the other hand, IK claimed that shareef's own it since 1993 and this they have definitely failed to establish. The ownership could date back to those dates but then it will be Mian shareef and not NS :)

@bold... Atleast as long as Nawaz sharif is alive.. he is darling of courts and establishment

Even pets get loyal, atleast NS has learned some lessons and now handling things bit better in his favor

Man, are you for real?

Arrest Jahangir Tareen... Take out all the misappropriated public money from him. He is here, all his property is here... It should be very easy for your government.

But just because of the attitude "you have jahangir tareen so leave Nawaz Sharif as well" will not be able to change our opinion.

Most of the members here are educated and understand the situation. We are not like Patwaris who sell their conscience in exchange of qeemay walay naan and that too prepared from donkey meat..
Just read your comment once again and you will believe what I believe.

That's talking like bo bo shit... youthiya's like their Pork meat chops mix with pig finger fry's onions..that's why Youthiya's have barin farts of seeing cocaine khan on prime ministership thru back window without going in elections.I don't blame ya.!!Keep ur head up!...:dance3:

And by the way your line on tareen was old the pussy cat ran behind stay Oder when asked about his incomes also imrankhan put out another stay over his charity frad money lundarying today in SC....Hold tight it's gonna get bummy ahead...

We all know GHQ's tilt at this stage. Khosa has quite a good repute. But this being a political case where Jamalli could not handle the pressure and had to accept petition, Khosa will go with Law. Shareef's accepted the ownership after 2006 and they have to prove its purchase in 2006. Nothing more is needed from them technically with respect to petition. On the other hand, IK claimed that shareef's own it since 1993 and this they have definitely failed to establish. The ownership could date back to those dates but then it will be Mian shareef and not NS :)
Sharifs can't even prove their ownership since 2006 because they would have to present bearer certificates and these properties belonged to NS's family since start. That's why Shahbaz Sharif's wife said that they were not part of the inheritance.

you mean to say..tht Nawaz Sharif is handling things better...like doing dawn leaks?

I personally don't think NS was involved but his assets were involved in this. Everyone has vested interest. And when i say handling, i mean the way he is sitting back and playing safely. Does take few risks here and there but not to extent of inviting Soldiers.

That's talking like bo bo shit... youthiya's like their Pork meat chops mix with pig finger fry's onions..that's why Youthiya's have barin farts of seeing cocaine khan on prime ministership thru back window without going in elections.I don't blame ya.!!Keep ur head up!...:dance3:

چڑھ گیا بھائی تجھ پے گدھے کا گوشت

Sharifs can't even prove their ownership since 2006 because they would have to present bearer certificates and these properties belonged to NS's family since start. That's why Shahbaz Sharif's wife said that they were not part of the inheritance.

I never said that they were owners since 2006 only. Definitely assets are much older and this is the problem with white collar crime. They need a document to prove ownership from 2006 and for that they did a stupid move of getting Qatari prince involved which is ofcourse notarized. Next stage could be to call Prince and this guy will come running. If they dont' call him, alternate method can be to send someone for verification and all this will end nowhere. I really don't think, they are going to question ownership documents. Concerns of SCP is to establish money trail in case of Assets as there is no documentary evidence to prove ownership prior to 2006.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom