What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han bhai Enjoy kr rahe hu Panam Case ko :D Daily Panama sharif ruswa hu rahe hain court me ... or Aj rana sanaullah

keh raha tha k es case k peche army hai :D :D

Kaha tha na Mian Panama Sharif Phuss jaenge es case me :D

Yaar mujhay seriously abhi tak lagta hai Panama Sharif nikal jaega.. He looks very confident. Plus judges are divided.

Aur main jaisay pehlay follow karta tha, not following like that..

But yes, Panama Sharif is being trolled big time.

Yes didnt hear Justice Ijaz Afzal's remarks for long time.. He must be silently thinking on how to bail out Nawaz .sharif from all this phadda....

I think the final verdict can be a divided decision.....

Justce khosa
Justice Ijaz ul Hasan (the other Justice Ijaz....not Ijaz Afzal.. He also raises some very good questions) can give decision against Nawaz Sharif
Dont know abt Justice Gulzar... He is mostly silent

While pakora judge can be 50/50 if other majority judges give decision agst
Sir! It looks like that Bench's head also has a lot influence over steering the direction. Khosa Sahib was comparatively dull under Jamali. Also, Khosa Sahib is going to be next CJ. He is overseeing it very well.

Justice Gulzar will be CJ after Khosa and down in the row Justice Ijaz-ul-Hassan is also going to be CJ. Three upcoming CJs are sitting in this case.

Yaar mujhay seriously abhi tak lagta hai Panama Sharif nikal jaega.. He looks very confident. Plus judges are divided.

Aur main jaisay pehlay follow karta tha, not following like that..

But yes, Panama Sharif is being trolled big time.

Bhai en ka Case buhut weak hai .. Sharif Khandan k interviews or speeches ne en ko marwa dia hai .....

Qatari ka letter la kr enhun ne apne peer pe kulhari maar li hai ....

UK me fake documents nae bun sakte ... according to Aitizaz Ahsan itni contradictory statements pe Log Phansi lag jate

hain ... :D :D

Bhai en ka Case buhut weak hai .. Sharif Khandan k interviews or speeches ne en ko marwa dia hai .....

Qatari ka letter la kr enhun ne apne peer pe kulhari maar li hai ....

UK me fake documents nae bun sakte ... according to Aitizaz Ahsan itni contradictory statements pe Log Phansi lag jate

hain ... :D :D

Bhai jaan, Sab ko pata hai ke inka case weak hai, aur itna weak hai ke first week faisla hojana tha.. Two months ke baad bhi faisla na honay ka matlab court is looking for excuses..

Bhai jaan, Sab ko pata hai ke inka case weak hai, aur itna weak hai ke first week faisla hojana tha.. Two months ke baad bhi faisla na honay ka matlab court is looking for excuses..

Bhai court sub ko araam se sun rahi hai .. ta k baad me koi yeh bol sakay k humein suna nae gya ... court buhut hard question kr rahi hai dono side se .. or aj court ne bol dia hai k Parliament me PM ki speech pe koi immunity nae mile gi ... es ka mtlab qatari gya kaam se ... qatari ka zikar nae tha PM ki speech me !

:D :D :D

Last edited:
Nawaz Shreef Example is like that a folish man who's sitting on a tree and cutting branches of tree one by one and finally no way to for sitting at top instead to fell down on his own.

First He Refuse Dhaarana Demands
Then He Refuse Talks
Then He go for Fake Heart Surgery
Then He use Parliament
Then He Use Media Campaign
Then He Came for Nation Address Speeches
Then He put His Feet in Court Trap
Then He Put Blames on His Childern of his Crimes
Then He Refuse Gen Retired Raheel Sherif Mediation
Then He Called Qatari Prince for Help to ease him
Then He Push Judges and Retired Chief Justice Before his Tenure
Now He has no way instead to fell down on his own.

16143083_1477420925615306_6340636142032436031_n.jpg

Why r u so anti UK . why does ur leader took his money their . their some is residend of the county . uptill now NS has done more visit of London then to anywhere else in the world. If BBC is corrupt take them to court and win huge some of money after suing them

I have my reasons...

Story is half baked as it does not tell you that flats are held by neilson and nescol... not an individual. Although ownership of flats has not changed but ownership of neilson and nescol changed in 2006 from althani family to hussain nawaz....

Hussain ' s lawyer is going to present official uk attested agreement of transfer of company on his turn according to news sources

There is criminal wrong doing here... but its not where pti is looking for....pti is just shooting in air

I have my reasons...

Story is half baked as it does not tell you that flats are held by neilson and nescol... not an individual. Although ownership of flats has not changed but ownership of neilson and nescol changed in 2006 from althani family to hussain nawaz....

Hussain ' s lawyer is going to present official uk attested agreement of transfer of company on his turn according to news sources

There is criminal wrong doing here... but its not where pti is looking for....pti is just shooting in air

If that is true and i highly doubt that it is.......all they have to do is present paperwork to show transfer of ownership from the Althani to sharifs...simple.

The reason why i think its untrue is the verdict of the London high court in the 90s in which they had ordered inclusion of the Mayfair flats if the money owed was not repaid.

Also if ICIJ and BBC are lying then howcome the Sharif family have not taken them to court. This is not the first time that BBC have brought forward these allegations ( remember the documentary "From Pakistan to Park Lane" )

If that is true and i highly doubt that it is.......all they have to do is present paperwork to show transfer of ownership from the Althani to sharifs...simple.

The reason why i think its untrue is the verdict of the London high court in the 90s in which they had ordered inclusion of the Mayfair flats if the money owed was not repaid.

Also if ICIJ and BBC are lying then howcome the Sharif family have not taken them to court. This is not the first time that BBC have brought forward these allegations ( remember the documentary "From Pakistan to Park Lane" )

Watch jasmeen manzur's programe for last night

I have my reasons...

Nisar told it was bought in 90's .PMLN leader visited the house and confessed on TV.

Issue has dragged on for sometime

• Only his daughter is in Pakistan who has property outside Pakistan she has to pay a Tax / Fine end of story
  • Nothing is due form his sons as their family took a financial loan and help from Arabic connections

He and his family were exiled out of Pakistan as such it is expected some wealth may have been transferred outside
only natural to assume that.

• Just settle it out of court , pay a fine to Tax Autorities and End of Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom