What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Law of the country states what I'm stating. If Nooras have issue with such laws, why not change them via the Parliament. Your mantra here won't make jack of difference!

Keep at it though. But I think SC judges don't give a damn about people like you.

And do you even know who is father of justice system in this world (his name is on a prestigious German university Law department as well)? Even he answered why he had two of one item when questioned by a member of the public.

Nawaz and Co are answerable for their wealth. Onus is on them to prove that their wealth is from white money.

My dad bought an expensive car in Pak and FBR questioned him for his source of income for the purchase and relevant paperwork. As a law abiding citizen, he submitted all his overseas earnings along with taxes he paid on his salaries of past before retirement and the statements showing wire transfers.

If my father is answerable per law, so is anyone including the Royal Family.

It is not about them anymore. It is your challenging against real notion of the justice system that entertains 'innocent until prove guilty'. To the extent, you now recommend 'presumed guilty without evidence until proven innocent'. Quite frankly, the whole world has a problem with the notion that you entertain. :D

It is not about them anymore. It is your challenging against real notion of the justice system that entertains 'innocent until prove guilty'. To the extent, you now recommend 'presumed guilty without evidence until proven innocent'. Quite frankly, the whole world has a problem with the notion that you entertain. :D
Aren't you the same people who attacked supreme court, used money and manipulation to oust the sitting CJ...so it really doesn't look good when you talk about justice...now brace yourself some scaffolds are getting ready for your thick necks and you people will soon be taking a swing.

Last edited:
Though the case has been taken up by the court late, the judges have studied it thoroughly and that is why are very clear on the proceedings and they can't be fooled. This confidence is reflected in their decision to proceed on daily basis. :-)

Aren't you the same people who attacked supreme court, used money and manipulation to oust the sitting CJ...so it really doesn't look good when you talk about justice...now brace yourself some scaffolds are getting ready for your thick necks and you people will soon be taking a swing.

I am not as i repeatedly have said. But no. Anyone who disagrees with the policy of PTI would therefore be classified as noora per definition of clueless Imranistan.

It does look good for me to talk about justice because i can see the justice system can be butchered at the hands of Imranistan which reinforces my earlier point quoting one of Imranistan's notion to entertain 'presume guilty without evidence until proven innocent [by itself]'.

well it was and it is still a famous saying in Pakistan that if you want to make easy money then join politics ...everyone in Pakistan knows that nooras made their money with corrupt practices and now the problem is that they have been caught pants down exposed.... i dont agree 100% with Imran Khan but i do agree with his stance of corruption free Pakistan even if it means to join hands with lesser corrupt elite to kick the big corrupt fish in Pakistan. Imran khan and The courts will make history in Pakistan if they sincerely pursue this case and give a verdict that goes against the corrupt elite..

well it was and it is still a famous saying in Pakistan that if you want to make easy money then join politics ...everyone in Pakistan knows that nooras made their money with corrupt practices and now the problem is that they have been caught pants down exposed.... i dont agree 100% with Imran Khan but i do agree with his stance of corruption free Pakistan even if it means to join hands with lesser corrupt elite to kick the big corrupt fish in Pakistan. Imran khan and The courts will make history in Pakistan if they sincerely pursue this case and give a verdict that goes against the corrupt elite..

the corrupt elite has already sensed that there's gonna be a verdict against them, that's y these politicians are ranting these days to run panama case in parliament . http://dailynht.com/story/20965
In upcoming days as the case proceeds we will see more bashing of SC from these corrupt politicians like Khursheed shah, moulana fazual ur rehmen etc.

Khursheed shah, moulana fazual ur rehmen etc.
Mehmood Khan Achkak Zai and Billo Rani are the mouth pieces of Nawaz Shareef but they a bigger common cause and that is to protect their corruption and power ...which they normally refer to as "jamhoriyet ko khatra"

Mehmood Khan Achkak Zai and Billo Rani are the mouth pieces of Nawaz Shareef but they a bigger common cause and that is to protect their corruption and power ...which they normally refer to as "jamhoriyet ko khatra"

i concur with you sir, this line " jamhoriyat ko khatra hai " has ruined Pakistan. It's like a license to loot Pakistan. In my opinion there should be capital punishment for corruption. What's satisfying is Supreme Court's stance on panama case, judges are not in mood to get influenced this time by these corrupts & the way shareef dynasty & their pawns are reacting, their trepidation is evident. Yesterday i saw this interesting clip about CJ Anwar Zaheer Jamali .....

the corrupt elite has already sensed that there's gonna be a verdict against them, that's y these politicians are ranting these days to run panama case in parliament . http://dailynht.com/story/20965
In upcoming days as the case proceeds we will see more bashing of SC from these corrupt politicians like Khursheed shah, moulana fazual ur rehmen etc.

well now the change is inevitable and nawaz will have to go no matter what because republicans won and our Army always take over when they come in power moreover there will not be take over like before but a stable technocrat government will be there

There are different ways SC can take fro investigation. In the past they had ordered Government to investigate or made commissions. Where as there are other ways that remain.

The ICC investigates through interviewing and testimonial.

The High Court of England followed various methods to investigate...
http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Admin/2013/1412.html

ECHR used these methods to investigate..
http://hudoc.echr.coe.int/eng#{"itemid":["001-105606"]}

Then there is:
SC can call the Panama Leaks Journalists along with all their Findings directly.
You missed the point. :)

As you have mentioned, SC will depend on "others" to conduct the investigations. Other departments and institutions. It will be transparency of those that will matter. How unbiased that commission remains, how unbiased those institutions will be, will the panama leak journalists be summoned? will they come? will they stand by what they said and share the proof? Will that be admissible in court? If they back out what can Pakistan ACTUALLY do about that? :)

SO MANY THINGS that can go wrong. My point is that stating that an unbiased court have taken matter into its own hands wont mean the end of it all.

You are a joker and out to malign the SC.

In CORRUPTION cases, pick up any civilised country laws and onus is on the defendant to prove their source of income. HMRC and anti money laundering laws in UK are exactly the same. If I or anyone can't provide proofs of my income and not paid taxes on those moneys, it is treated as treason in UK and carries a longer jail sentence than murder!!!

For murder case, laws are as you described of 'innocent until proven guilty'. Maybe you should read up on international laws.

What did Al-capone get done for? Not for murders and illegal trading but for tax evasion! They took all his assets and compared to the taxes he had paid, and he got life imprisonment for that.

Get real!

I am not as i repeatedly have said. But no. Anyone who disagrees with the policy of PTI would therefore be classified as noora per definition of clueless Imranistan.
Yup
It goes the other way around as well, anyone talking against corruption or bad governance or the idiotic policies of PMLN was labeled as a PTI supporter. Lolz!!

That is why my earlier signature hinted at how the political extremism is becoming a maniac bigger than the religions extremism!!

And just to correct you on this small point. It is not like that in corruption cases. The accused HAVE to prove his/her innocence. What you said about "Innocent until proven Guilty" is for crimes like murder, robbery and theft etc. In corruption cases the accused have to prove himself innocent by showing all the documentation etc. That is how it is all over the world.

Investigation by Deutsche Bank is just the tip of the iceberg of investigations that will follow. The moment West feels that the Nawaz Family is done for in Pakistan politics, they will open a floodgate of money laundering cases against them.

As they've done with many others (inc Kadafi), assets confiscation will be on the table. Nawaz and Co will be very lucky if they get a luxury refuge in another country.

West will do their best to stop the return of the looted moneys back to Pakistan.

Yup
It goes the other way around as well, anyone talking against corruption or bad governance or the idiotic policies of PMLN was labeled as a PTI supporter. Lolz!!

That is why my earlier signature hinted at how the political extremism is becoming a maniac bigger than the religions extremism!!

True, but it is also fair to say PTI supporters are also very predictable too, hence people quick to assume.

And just to correct you on this small point. It is not like that in corruption cases. The accused HAVE to prove his/her innocence. What you said about "Innocent until proven Guilty" is for crimes like murder, robbery and theft etc. In corruption cases the accused have to prove himself innocent by showing all the documentation etc. That is how it is all over the world.

'Innocent until proven guilty' is for crime like murder, robbery, theft but not corruption? That would mean anyone can be accused of corruption of whether they did the crime or not. Basically, onus is on them alleged ones to prove their innocent instead of those who have accused should be the one to back with evidence sounds normal to you?

It is like this. I accuse you for corruption and you are gonna have to prove your innocent in the court. Does that sound fair to you considering i am the one who has accused you, therefore onus is on me to prove my accusation against with evidence to back it up. That's how the justice system works.

In other word, what you are suggesting is already being implied. It is called blasphemy law where the system works on 'presume guilty without evidence to back until proven innocent [onus on themselves to back with evidence]'. Most have been jailed under false allegation without evidence, whereas those who accused others weren't even asked to provide the evidence to back with.

In real world If you accuse someone, you better be prepared to back it up with evidence, otherwise you are in jail for making false allegation. But you could argue for the tax accountability from department like IRS.

You are a joker and out to malign the SC.

In CORRUPTION cases, pick up any civilised country laws and onus is on the defendant to prove their source of income. HMRC and anti money laundering laws in UK are exactly the same. If I or anyone can't provide proofs of my income and not paid taxes on those moneys, it is treated as treason in UK and carries a longer jail sentence than murder!!!

For murder case, laws are as you described of 'innocent until proven guilty'. Maybe you should read up on international laws.

What did Al-capone get done for? Not for murders and illegal trading but for tax evasion! They took all his assets and compared to the taxes he had paid, and he got life imprisonment for that.

Get real!

Since you are incapable of understanding the basic process of justice system given your premature notion to subscribe 'presume guilty until proven innocent'.

Let's try your way.

I accuse you for corruption without evidence. Onus is on you to prove your innocent even though i am the one who accused you should back it up with evidence is not asked.

You could argue to tax accountability, but even then, the case is still slim given the process in Pakistan. Let's face it, almost 90% would be in jail including your Imran Khan for tax accountability. It is unrealistic scenario which is something Pakistan as nation is not prepared for.

Since you are incapable of understanding the basic process of justice system given your premature notion to subscribe 'presume guilty until proven innocent'.

Let's try your way.

I accuse you for corruption without evidence. Onus is on you to prove your innocent even though i am the one who accused you should back it up with evidence is not asked.

You could argue to tax accountability, but even then, the case is still slim given the process in Pakistan. Let's face it, almost 90% would be in jail including your Imran Khan for tax accountability. It is unrealistic scenario which is something Pakistan as nation is not prepared for.

You are good at twisting words. In corruption cases, you are not presumed guilty automatically until you fail to provide evidence of purchases with white income. Court determines guilty only after reviewing the money trail or lack of. This is the norm in most countries and law can ask for money trail for any asset at any given time.

Anyone who has done anything illegal should be punished, be it Imran or Nawaz or your mistress Marryam.

How difficult is it for Nawaz and Co to show 1993 bank wires from their taxed incomes in Pak to the accounts of offshore companies and bank wires from those companies to the sellers of those apartments???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom