What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow people are still hopefully that our sell off judges will do justice! even after Ayyan Asim Sharjeel lols!

ya Pakistan hai yahan Zardari na Army ki ennt say ennt bajja di ab miyan keh liye court ko khareedna kia mushkil hoga!

I think that i was clear what was wrong in your statement ... democracy and islam are totaly opposite systems ... democracy means majority is right and can do whatever they want whereas islam clearly defines right and wrong and political system has to follow even if 99% is against it ...
Regarding example of gay if you dont like it then leave it ... there are lot of other examples like interest is halal in pakistan , thanks to your democracy ...

Islam does not appose Democracy. Wherever people are in majority they can form a govt. based on Islamic principles. It is quite alarming the narrow minded approach we have been fed all this while.

As far as interests are concerned. You can propose and formulate laws concerning that which saves the masses from this evil but still be connected to the open market.

It is the need of our time that instead of totally rejecting any idea we should entertain it and mold it to our benefit.

wow people are still hopefully that our sell off judges will do justice! even after Ayyan Asim Sharjeel lols!

ya Pakistan hai yahan Zardari na Army ki ennt say ennt bajja di ab miyan keh liye court ko khareedna kia mushkil hoga!

I dont think, judges , of this bench, are sell offs... Its just tht they are slow, and being over cautious for sake of secrecy...

Islam does not appose Democracy. Wherever people are in majority they can form a govt. based on Islamic principles. It is quite alarming the narrow minded approach we have been fed all this while.

As far as interests are concerned. You can propose and formulate laws concerning that which saves the masses from this evil but still be connected to the open market.

It is the need of our time that instead of totally rejecting any idea we should entertain it and mold it to our benefit.

You call me narrow minded i call myself muslim ... if there is strictly prohibitted in islam how can i propose to adjust ?

Again if you have no knowledge of islamic systems then why are you commenting on it ... you can simply says that i dont believe in islamic system ...

But without knowledge of something you are declaring something haram as halal ... thats invorrect ... first study what are the requirement of islamic system as per quran and sunnah and then we can engage in debate

I am again highlighting the point islam do not restrict the method of selection of governance of the political system ... if any government is run under the rule of quran and sunnah its perfectly fine .. however if majority is given power to make law superseeding quran and sunnah thats not an islamic system ... like pakistan an islamic system ...

You call me narrow minded i call myself muslim ... if there is strictly prohibitted in islam how can i propose to adjust ?

Again if you have no knowledge of islamic systems then why are you commenting on it ... you can simply says that i dont believe in islamic system ...

But without knowledge of something you are declaring something haram as halal ... thats invorrect ... first study what are the requirement of islamic system as per quran and sunnah and then we can engage in debate

I am again highlighting the point islam do not restrict the method of selection of governance of the political system ... if any government is run under the rule of quran and sunnah its perfectly fine .. however if majority is given power to make law superseeding quran and sunnah thats not an islamic system ... like pakistan is not an islamic system ...

That's been tried and failed.

Public needs to vote.

Selection of the candidates who can stand should be made after a thorough vetting by every institution (that should be completely independent). Those who get complete clearance should be allowed to contest in a completely structured manner (debates etc).

And there should be no political parties.

Pakistan theoretically has the basic infrastructure for this very purpose. But it is simply the fact we the people, are somehow either afraid or shy of the responsibility. I guess all we need is a stimulus or someone with a cane to flock us there.

We are suffering from Taweel.

I am again highlighting the point islam do not restrict the method of selection of governance of the political system ... if any government is run under the rule of quran and sunnah its perfectly fine .. however if majority is given power to make law superseeding quran and sunnah thats not an islamic system ... like pakistan an islamic system ...

I am again highlighting the point islam do not restrict the method of selection of governance of the political system ... if any government is run under the rule of quran and sunnah its perfectly fine .. however if majority is given power to make law superseeding quran and sunnah thats not an islamic system ... like pakistan is not an islamic system ...

I have not labeled you as narrow minded. Why do you think that a Muslim majority democracy will make laws at odds with Quran and Sunnah?

I dont think, judges , of this bench, are sell offs... Its just tht they are slow, and being over cautious for sake of secrecy...
Is mulk say sab bikao hai!!

Fauj say lay keh awaam tak sab bikta hai;b

They are delaying judgement because they want to negotiate a better deal! Better deal = good future for judges and thwr families!

They are delaying judgement because they want to negotiate a better deal! Better deal = good future for judges and thwr families!

So one needs to negotiate your price with you directly or do you carry a fixed list?

Justice Khosa, who heads this bench, has very good reputation.... He is a man of integrity.... Infact his brother Tariq Khosa, who was DG FIA had very good reputation too.... Majority judges in this bench, seem to be honest... I am suspicious abt only one judge...

So one needs to negotiate your price with you directly or do you carry a fixed list?
Allah shukar not a haram khor like beloved judges politicians mullahs or sacred cow military!

Justice Khosa, who heads this bench, has very good reputation.... He is a man of integrity.... Infact his brother Tariq Khosa, who was DG FIA had very good reputation too.... Majority judges in this bench, seem to be honest... I am suspicious abt only one judge...
Haha hamara SC itna he honest hoota ajj corrupt politicians apni zamanatain na karwa pattay aur jail may suurr rahay hootay!!

They come in power just to get a good price thats all!

Allah shukar not a haram khor like beloved judges politicians mullahs or sacred cow military!

Haha hamara SC itna he honest hoota ajj corrupt politicians apni zamanatain na karwa pattay aur jail may suurr rahay hootay!!

All those who you have counted are not imported from outside but are manifestation of our own society.

You are right too, esp considering history of our judiciary....

But majority judges in this bench, seem to be honest..... So i have hopes from this bench....

All those who you have counted are not imported from outside but are manifestation of our own society.
True!! 100% agree with you.this nation deserves zardaris!!

You are right too, esp considering history of our judiciary....

But majority judges in this bench, seem to be honest..... So i have hopes from this bench....

Haha you have been optimistic about panama case from the start! I dont think kuch bhi hoona hai! Zyada say zyada hoga toh miyan keh khilaf judgement aye ge aur woh mulk chor keh kaheen aur ayashi say rahay ga! 1 rs bhi wapis nai aye ga aur na he is ko sazza hoge! Agar ya verdict ko Pakistan accept karta hai toh phir sahi hai we shouldnt complain when asims ayanns and sharjeel roam free!

Everyone knows miyans and zardaris and musharafs etc have looted us yet they live like some king because they know that even if they are proven guilty their lives and wealth are safe and protected!!

And boot lickers on this forum will never agree with me but army is 100% responsible anr culprit and should be tried for thwir support and protection of corrupt elite!

Pakistan theoretically has the basic infrastructure for this very purpose. But it is simply the fact we the people, are somehow either afraid or shy of the responsibility. I guess all we need is a stimulus or someone with a cane to flock us there.

We are suffering from Taweel.

I have not labeled you as narrow minded. Why do you think that a Muslim majority democracy will make laws at odds with Quran and Sunnah?

Then can you explain why interest is still halal in muslim majority country ???

And let me quote to you meaning of sahih hadith

"Interest is such a big offence that if divide the sin in 70 parts than the smallest part is equal to having intercourse with your mother"

In Quran Allah has declared war on the people dealing in interest and in a muslim majority country interest is one of the most flourishing business ...

now if you can still justify that a muslim majority country will result in a muslim country then I am listening ...

Then can you explain why interest is still halal in muslim majority country ???

And let me quote to you meaning of sahih hadith

"Interest is such a big offence that if divide the sin in 70 parts than the smallest part is equal to having intercourse with your mother"

In Quran Allah has declared war on the people dealing in interest and in a muslim majority country interest is one of the most flourishing business ...

now if you can still justify that a muslim majority country will result in a muslim country then I am listening ...

Interest is not Halal in any Muslim country.
Halal and Haram are not matters for the people to decide.
The rulers are responsible to put forward a system where this menace can be thrown out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom