What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am telling you this Nawaz Sharif guy has links to RAW , every action he has done since 90's is questionable

TRAITORS_PAKISTAN2.png

traitors_medoa.png

EGjAv_s-200x150.gif

criminalnawazsharif.jpg

The danger to Pakistan's security is now coming directly from these Nawazistani group who see their guy as a KING and they will look the otherway

Last line of defence the Supreme court judges , and these crooks will now use every trick possible to harass these members
chor.png

Last edited:
Kal isney apney apko Mukti Bahini sey compare kar key apni aukat dikha di

Isko 2 jootay idhar 2 jootay udhar paraingay, tou auqat main wapis aajaega..

Altaf Hussain was in a much more strong position in Karachi.. If he can be eliminated in 2 days, why not these crooks?

IOK ke residents NS ke khilaaf hain, tou Azad Kashmir walon ki tou baat hi alag hai...

The fact that criminal element like Nawazistan Badshah can , buy 2-3 major news outlets to run his pro Nawazistan News and claim he is innocent is rediculous this man and his family should be behind bars !!! In Prison

Nawazistan and it's Badshah are the biggest Security threat to Pakistan and its Institutes

Jis aadmi ne Kashmir par aik lafz bhi nahi bola, woh inn ke liey dearer hai.

Lanti laug..

Shareef family is a traitor family and needs to be eliminated by hook or by crook.
Exactly they are showing true colors ...

For all noonies look how patriot your NS is ... he is DQ for his chori and he is asking to break Pakistan ... so is this patriotism k humn chori kerny do werna hum khtam kr dn gy sb ...

For argument sake even if he has done nothing wrong ... even then a patriot will try to break on just from removal from job

I am amazed no one from opposition said anything to AJK and GB Governments.

I think aaj khabar aayee hai, aaj bolaingay..

Waisay AJK tou hamesha government ke saath hota hai.. Kal agar PTI ki government Pakistan main form hoti hai, tou AJK ke laug PTI ko vote dedaingay..

I think aaj khabar aayee hai, aaj bolaingay..

Waisay AJK tou hamesha government ke saath hota hai.. Kal agar PTI ki government Pakistan main form hoti hai, tou AJK ke laug PTI ko vote dedaingay..

Per koi Govt is tarhan kay remarks nahi deti. Yea tu nauzbillah Nawaz Sharif ko khuda samajh rahy hain

Per koi Govt is tarhan kay remarks nahi deti. Yea tu nauzbillah Nawaz Sharif ko khuda samajh rahy hain

Yeh loug PMLN se hain.. Azad Kashmir government is a puppet government of PMLN.

Khair what should we expect from Modi lovers other than this bill crap.

Mujhay lagta hai ke agar establishment abb tak nahi bhi ayee iss muamlay main, abb zaroor aajaegi..

I am amazed no one from opposition said anything to AJK and GB Governments.
@PakSword
Thats what I was also thinking as AJK is PPP dominated area I have personally visited and most of them are Jiyalay ... PMLN was able to form gov as they had support from center but still no reaction from PPP means they are now trying to support NS to distrub the accountability movement ... Target of PPP achieved in the sense NS is removed but now they dont want accountability ...

Lets see how things get unfold today ...

Nahi yeh NS ko Khuda nahi samajh rahy ,,, inko pata ha this is hard time for Badmashiya ,,, Pakistan is self correcting ... Its now people of Pakistan who needs to stand tall against this Badmashiya togather as united ...

we have to and we will fight back ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom