What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their minister said no it will continue as planned they give a shit about regimes :D

Then why China president said to Nawaz that CPEC is gift to you. Why China didn't come to aid in 2008 when Pakistan was going through worst phase ever.

Then why China president said to Nawaz that CPEC is gift to you. Why China didn't come to aid in 2008 when Pakistan was going through worst phase ever.
Ab jo marzi karlo kuch nahi hona :D

Wo to a rahey they bhari sahab ney obor par tawajoh nahi di

Neither China is a Kingdom, nor Nawaz Shareef was a King..

CPEC is between two countries, and both Pakistani establishment and Chinese government are guarantors. Nawaz aaye ya jaey, koi farq nahi parta..

20294548_107963526539797_1546329477249813839_n.jpg

Ab kuch log harkat hi aisey karein key unki lena majbori ban jaye to kiya karein?
@PakSword

@PakSword how do you see the scenario now??

whats your reading for 2018 elections...

If you remember our arguments from few months back ,,, we were both right .... NS did manage to dodge panama bullet it seems but was done by JIT finding this Dubai company...

never the less big boost for PTI... but pML (s NOW) is down but not out I guess

My reading: ***IF*** PMLN disintegrates, Tehreek e Insaaf will win.. If not, then there will be a close contest between PMLN and PTI in Punjab. Balochistan is still with PMLN and its allied parties, KP: no party is in the position to snatch it from PTI. Sindh is with PPP..

The deciding factor will be Punjab, and as I said, if PMLN remains intact, it will be difficult for PTI and next government will be formed by PPP/PMLN as allied parties and PTI sitting in opposition. PTI can't form an alliance with PPP, PMLN can.

And NS didn't manage to dodge panama. SC has ordered filing a reference because SC is not a trial court. Despite clear evidences of forged documents, tax evasion etc, and absence of legit money trail, SC couldn't record the evidences. It is the job of trial court/ NAB to record evidences. Now NAB will summon the forensic firm that has given the report on documents provided by Maryam, or hire a new one. NAB will also summon Nawaz in the court and the proceeding will be public. Any answers will be recorded as evidence.

I am telling you, NS and his family is in big big trouble. I don't see his role in future. PMLN should find a new leader, and this time, they should find an honest one. There are plenty of honest individuals who can lead the party to new heights.

NS is gone, Shahbaz will also not survive. You guys should find someone from other than Shareef family in my honest opinion.

ALHAMDULILLAH bank ki 5 saal ki job ko soud ki waja say thukar mari. mera apna freelancing business hay. ALLAAH ghar bethay USA say halal paisay deraha hai jo kay koi bhi online dekh sakta hai, all 100% legal, all 100% visible, all 100% without any job reference but purely be on merit, all 100% Halal in USD $: www(.)upwork(.)com(/)fl(/)badarg
link share nahe hota, braces hata dena

Boss, I am reporting you to FBR. You are a Pakistani resident and I hope you have paid the taxes on your foreign income..

Last edited:
China can pull back original master plan of CPEC. At the moment not even phase 1 is completed.
Then send NS to ask them to do that.
if it was a gift for him, he should give it back.... state of Pakistan ne gaurentee di h.. Mian sanp k baap ne nhi

FYI: china m koi qatri ya saudi badhshah nhi h. Har jaga inka ullo seedha nhi ho sakta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom