What's new

Panaji: Only one Nigerian out of 52 arrested last month had passport, says police

Not every nigerian is footballer..there is huge african population in Diva & Mumbra (Suburbs of Thane). There are at least 2 africans working in my company which is a financial KPO in Mumbai...Most of them come here for education, jobs, medical treatments, business etc.

Yeh, Since I stay in Diva, I has seen their number are increasing day by day. Are you from Diva.

Yeh, Since I stay in Diva, I has seen their number are increasing day by day. Are you from Diva.

Nope..brought up in Kalyan now in Thane. I have seen few Africans in Kalyan East side too..

we were discussing about the illegal ones ,one who has lost passport as reported in the post, who possibly don`t have any academic achievements or useful skills and have no intention of returning to their home nation ..unlike the respectable gentlemen/ladies colleagues of yours as you've mentioned...
BTW being able to play football is one useful skill and my post was probably inappropriate and sounded like racial stereotyping for which I m sorry
That is why I have highlighted the etc part to sum up these illegal professions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom