What's new

Pan-India crackdown on PFI : 93 locations raided in 15 states, 106 arrested

I already know, You folks find killing Muslims amusing. Muslim genocide is a joke in india is not an unknown fact.

Everywhere. And Kashmir is a prime example...

LOL, all of those countries are unstable and at war or at civil war. Mostly because of foreign powers.

BTW are you trying to say india is at war with its Muslim population?

It is mostly hindus trying to reduce Muslims number. But, I agree with you.

LOL, Auschwitz didn't exist too ...

Ok fruitcake, you're not worth my time. I asked you a simple question where hundreds of thousands of muslims are being killed in India(genocide) and you seem to be ranting the same circular arguments. :lol:

Ok fruitcake, you're not worth my time. I asked you a simple question where hundreds of thousands of muslims are being killed in India(genocide) and you seem to be ranting the same circular arguments. :lol:
How can I give you number when indian state institutions are helping to commit genocide against Muslims!

Now go away mr hindu...

Amazing that the biggest terrorist organization in India - the RSS - operates freely while fringe organizations get whacked by dubious accusations of terror.

The only people celebrating here in the forum are those who celebrate when Muslims are lynched. For them, it doesn't matter what is the Final Solution or how it is enacted, just that it should happen.

State is just pushing partition

More and more, Indian Muslims have seen RSS, Hindutva groups spout poison against them, yet they are untouched and Indian Muslims are targeted

I have said for years we have a simple strategy, hindutva is our biggest weapon against india and Hindus

We use hindutva and it's actions to create a divide and target our enemies, it's working

It's working inside India and it's now working outside India, hindutva will give us a opportunity to target Hindus and Indians in Malaysia, GCC and beyond

PFI being targeted isn't bad for us, it's a further opportunity to drill into Indian Muslims the need to prepare and take action and give them the idea that they are being targeted whilst hindutva have nothing done against them
Let the the law enforcing agencies do their work .

Amazing that the biggest terrorist organization in India - the RSS - operates freely while fringe organizations get whacked by dubious accusations of terror.

The only people celebrating here in the forum are those who celebrate when Muslims are lynched. For them, it doesn't matter what is the Final Solution or how it is enacted, just that it should happen.
You should have faith in court and law enforcing agencies .

Let the the law enforcing agencies do their work .

You should have faith in court and law enforcing agencies .

Yeah, let the law enforcement agencies target Indian Muslims whilst hindutva go around with impunity

Islam is peaceful that why soon it is going to be largest religion on earth. Islam is already the most practiced religion on earth.

I have the essential knowledge about my religion to be a Muslim.

So, I should not protest against genocide?

We already have the number. Failed to understand your point...
Indian Muslims do see what's happening in many Muslim dominated countries including Pakistan; and are generally smarter than the ummah chummahs. Like most Indians they are busy bettering there lives via education hard works and enterprise.

From time to time a small bunch gets triggered and Muslim community itself works with authorities to catch and set things right.

I think they know they are humans first, Indian and then Muslims Hindu Sikh Jew Parsi Christian Jain Bhuddist etc.

Frankly, the bigger problem India has work and solve is the endemic corruption

1663918477203.png

haha, hauled away in a paddy wagon

1663918725526.png
:wave:

tum jao jail :lock: :mod: :lock:

1663919094380.png

:dance3:

hum makein partee :partay:

1663919634977.png

1663919658640.png

1663919737911.png

1663919774848.png