What's new

Pan-India crackdown on PFI : 93 locations raided in 15 states, 106 arrested

good hunting, bro.

Fc_bt-1aIAIebNo.png

Were on it

But it's you who are really doing the job for us, we hate Hindus anyway

What actions ,you have almost wiped out non Muslims in your countries ,you dint need rss to do anything to give you a reason to attack non Muslims

I don't know about other countries ,in India Muslims have to live as per the Indian constitution respecting others or migrate.

Indian Muslims are finding out a united India was a mistake and Jinnah was right, Indians are on the move and economic boycotts are occurring across India

Indian state targeting Indian Muslims and letting hindutva off the hook is exactly what we are telling Indian Muslims would happen, they are being targeted by their ENEMY

View attachment 881800

Were on it

you lot accomplished literally nothing apart from stoking yet more anti-you lot sentiments in a far away land.. keep at it, by all means.. deploy your suicide bombers to a temple next and really really show us that you-lot are such bosses. :)

Textbook example of a Nazi.

It is Muslims religious duty to fight oppression. Lets see when indian muslims are triggered...
Text book example of a person who knows zilch.
It's not youd duty to fight ,learn why Mohammad Migrated to madina because of oppression. Learn you religion and the peaceful msg ,other wise you will go to hell.

View attachment 881800

Were on it

Indian Muslims are finding out a united India was a mistake and Jinnah was right, Indians are on the move and economic boycotts are occurring across India

Indian state targeting Indian Muslims and letting hindutva off the hook is exactly what we are telling Indian Muslims would happen, they are being targeted by their ENEMY
Look deeper you will be hating everyone including yourself

you lot accomplished literally nothing apart from stoking yet more anti-you lot sentiments in a far away land.. keep at it, by all means.. deploy your suicide bombers to a temple next and really really show us that you-lot are such bosses. :)

We gave exactly the message we wanted,, it was how Indian Muslims understood completely that the hindutva enemy had tried to do exactly the same thing they try in India and got beaten Into a pulp

We gave exactly the message we wanted,, it was how Indian Muslims understood completely that the hindutva enemy had tried to do exactly the same thing they try in India and got beaten Into a pulp
Yaay ! you won... amazing !

We're totally cowering in fear here in India about when you saviors might come to save the PFI, which is what this thread is about.

Pehle Kashmir ka kuch kar lo, Kerala to bhot door hai, janaab.

Text book example of a person who knows zilch.
Not interested in nazism especially cheap hindu one.
It's not youd duty to fight ,learn why Mohammad Migrated to madina because of oppression. Learn you religion and the peaceful msg ,other wise you will go to hell.
Fighting oppression is a religious duty of a Muslim. There is no point of being peaceful with nazi type oppressors.

Our Prophet migrated because of Gods order. He didn't had number to fight. God ordered him to build number and rest is history...

And I don't need to learn about peace from hindu nazis...

Dude ,already many are leaving Islam in India, give it few decades ,it will be all peaceful.

We are the fastest growing faith by a distance, if the Hindus plan is to wait for 240 million and growing Indian Muslims to leave Islam then you are in for a rude awakening 🤣🤣😂😂

Not interested in nazism especially cheap hindu one.

Fighting oppression is a religious duty of a Muslim. There is no point of being peaceful with nazi type oppressors.

Our Prophet migrated because of Gods order. He didn't had number to fight. God ordered him to build number and rest is history...

And I don't need to learn about peace from hindu nazis...
Learn about your peaceful religion , you have all the isis interpretation of Quran.
De-radicalise yourself before it's too late.

Or as per your understanding migrate, increase your number and comeback.

We are the fastest growing faith by a distance, if the Hindus plan is to wait for 240 million and growing Indian Muslims to leave Islam then you are in for a rude awakening 🤣🤣😂😂
Dude which one is true ,are the muslims being prosecuted in india or they are the fastest growing numbers in india , deside for yourself and let me know

Learn about your peaceful religion
Islam is peaceful that why soon it is going to be largest religion on earth. Islam is already the most practiced religion on earth.

I have the essential knowledge about my religion to be a Muslim.
you have all the isis interpretation of Quran.
De-radicalise yourself before it's too late
So, I should not protest against genocide?
Or as per your understanding migrate, increase your number and comeback.
We already have the number. Failed to understand your point...

Islam is peaceful that why soon it is going to be largest religion on earth. Islam is already the most practiced religion on earth.

Very easy to use big words like genocide, nazi etc etc. In fact when you use these words so easily, you are only making sure that people will take you as a joke.

Typically, when hundreds of thousands of people die at the hands of the state, thats called genocide, please tell me where that is happening in India. In past 20-30 years, genocide has only taken place in muslim countries and it has been done by muslims on each other - Syria, Afghanistan, Yemen, Iraq etc. Last genocide in South Asia in 1971 conducted by Pakistan. Even 1947 wasn't a genocide, it was 2 sides rioting and killing each other. Genocide has never taken place in indendent India

Don't get me wrong , but weed grows faster that dosent make it good automatically. Good things take time effort etc.anything which is large or is growing fast dosent make it good automatically.

Your understanding is not complete, half knowledge is dangerous. It's the same as isis their ideology is based on half truths and not understanding Quran in its entirety.

Very easy to use big words like genocide, nazi etc etc. In fact when you use these words so easily, you are only making sure that people will take you as a joke.

Typically, when hundreds of thousands of people die at the hands of the state, thats called genocide, please tell me where that is happening in India. In past 20-30 years, genocide has only taken place in muslim countries and it has been done by muslims on each other - Syria, Afghanistan, Yemen, Iraq etc. Last genocide in South Asia in 1971 conducted by Pakistan. Even 1947 wasn't a genocide, it was 2 sides rioting and killing each other. Genocide has never taken place in indendent India
They blame the west for the actions of musims. Some can't see the obvious ,they are filled with hatred for others.

I already know, You folks find killing Muslims amusing. Muslim genocide is a joke in india is not an unknown fact.
Typically, when hundreds of thousands of people die at the hands of the state, thats called genocide, please tell me where that is happening in India.
Everywhere. And Kashmir is a prime example...
In past 20-30 years, genocide has only taken place in muslim countries and it has been done by muslims on each other - Syria, Afghanistan, Yemen, Libya etc
LOL, all of those countries are unstable and at war or at civil war. Mostly because of foreign powers.

BTW are you trying to say india is at war with its Muslim population?
Even 1947 wasn't a genocide, it was 2 sides rioting and killing each other.
It is mostly hindus trying to reduce Muslims number. But, I agree with you.
Genocide has never taken place in indendent India
LOL, Auschwitz didn't exist too ...

Don't get me wrong , but weed grows faster that dosent make it good automatically. Good things take time effort etc.anything which is large or is growing fast dosent make it good automatically.
Don't get me wrong, Paganism is much much more older than any Abrahamic religion yet pagans are flooding Christian and Muslim countries for work and living.

Somethings are just bad from the beginning and somethings are carefully designed to be good.
Your understanding is not complete, half knowledge is dangerous. It's the same as isis their ideology is based on half truths and not understanding Quran in its entirety.
Fighting against oppression is a religious duty for a Muslim. Even on the most liberal interpretation...

Back
Top Bottom