What's new

Palestinian Resistance Photos

im personally in favour of HAMAS

I was hoping they would belong to Hamas
I am in favor of it but till now we are not training. Although Pakistan should train all Palestinian resistance groups as well as equip them.

do the individual belong to hamas or al-Fateh
No idea, Algeria refuses to take sides in the Palestinian internal problems. The officer can be from either group. To my knowledge , Hamas doesn't send his members to other countries for training...The PA does.

From Cherchell Military Academy
dzarmy 6 2 16 cherchell de nom.jpgpalestineflag.jpg

The power gap between these guys and the Israelis is simply unimaginable. There's smart resistance and there's stupid resistance. And these guys are doing it the stupid way I'm afraid.

The power gap between these guys and the Israelis is simply unimaginable. There's smart resistance and there's stupid resistance. And these guys are doing it the stupid way I'm afraid.
would you mind explaining it please?

Why stupid?
Palestinians are fighting for their country, for their dignity, and to live normal life like any citizen in this world. It isn't because Israel is super armed and protected by the west that it unbeatable. Vietnam beat France, a nuclear power . Vietnam also beat the US against overwhelming odds, and then China! South Africa beat the Rhodesian aparied supported by the West, the US and most of the arab states. Algeria defeated France and NATO....Examples are abound not limited to this few examples...
The mistake the Palestinian have made is to farm out the fight for their freedom to the Arabs...That was a mistake that cost them a lot...But their is a great hope from the youngest generation, and Israel occupation of their lands is limited in time..
palestine 6 1 16 algeria vs ghaza.jpg

...Palestinians are fighting for their country, for their dignity, and to live normal life like any citizen in this world...
Ah, if only that were true! Unfortunately, however, the Palestinian Arabs are fighting to destroy Israel rather than "live a normal life". That's why they've rejected statehood many times, because establishing it would involve giving up to goal of eliminating the Jewish State.

Ah, if only that were true! Unfortunately, however, the Palestinian Arabs are fighting to destroy Israel rather than "live a normal life". That's why they've rejected statehood many times, because establishing it would involve giving up to goal of eliminating the Jewish State.
Oh please give us a brake from the mind set of hashed and rehashed rhetoric of destruction of the Tiny Israel, the friend of the west,the friend of christianity, the only and true democracy in the middle east! Even Israelis, the true ones that lived in and built the foundation of the state of Israel in the kibboutz, are decrying the apartheid policies of Israel and its radicalisation toward the Palestinians.

I welcome criticism, but you don't understand point of having a military branch, in case of this context. It's all about survival. Palestinians in West Bank agree to disarm, what they got in return was agreement that was never honored, selling of their rights, and bringing hundreds of thousands of random people claiming Jewish descent from around the world, that never had any connection to the land or any citizenship or permission from locals, to forcefully build towns for them on the neighborhood. In case of Gaza, it's not to 'resist' or make any offensive action, it's simply to survive the alternative, which would be complete dissipation of Palestinian cause. Improving armaments and armed force, is only intended to extend time frame of survival.

In that context, it is achieving the objective. Anyway, this is photo thread so we don't need political discussion here.

Oh please give us a brake from the mind set of hashed and rehashed rhetoric of destruction of the Tiny Israel -
Then you should stop propagating it and promote peace instead of phony "resistance", yes?

Then you should stop propagating it and promote peace instead of phony "resistance", yes?
Sorry lad, there is nothing phony about their resistance. The same resistance that give your forefathers.. their freedom from the Brits, and the same that gave mine from France....Have forgotten your history ? Palestinians will have theirs too.

Sorry lad, there is nothing phony about their resistance -
The phony part is that it's not "resistance" to "occupation" but warmongering aggression with the aim of conquering Israel and eliminating its Jewish inhabitants.

The phony part is that it's not "resistance" to "occupation" but warmongering aggression with the aim of conquering Israel and eliminating its Jewish inhabitants.
like this...
palestine 6 5 16 the horror.jpg

...Who is the warmonger?

Back
Top Bottom