What's new

Palestinian Resistance Photos

Saraya Al Quds show off some new Badr-1 rockets and launchers:
g6YA2AMG

358527827.jpg

20496dd0445d70d0c2a0178065857fd5.jpg

224685026.jpg

4x7EzdJg

Tomorrow will be the largest ever live fire and training exercise conducted by the Joint Operations Room(Al-Qassam Brigades, Saraya Al Quds Brigades and 10 others). Photos and video footage will be posted here.
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

GPMeVXvg

Last edited:
EqbD_QaXEAMsSOX

EqbEAQ0XEAAfUwO
EqbGOlOXYAAySEu
EqbGOszXIAE7JEM
EqbGO2QXcAIsk9T
EqbGL1TW8AEgrbT

The Palestinians seem to be well-armed. Is that an Israeli tank they captured?

It's a mockup, Israeli army would destroy any captured armor that was left behind in a ground invasion. They are simulating multiple scenarios in the exercises today, not all the pictures are working for me, though. One of the scenarios included Israeli tanks deep in Gaza suburbs.

EMS teams simulating some scenarios when it comes to evacuating and getting care to the wounded:
d95de1180247eaac46397725c9befc70.jpg
e872c13850ea22168ede0cfc9045b879.jpg
412a26e174f6c1ebd42d3089ecbfd7b0.jpg
428fe78227637e65a6e0e71518a6f41c.jpg
111d4ffd5437fdbcbb9425a3807fafae.jpg
a79e9a6b135f0647269a292b0f2d31ba.jpg
a52ba01db01435c8ff453012a016b103.jpg
d454707137f37d7d802eea9f4b6d4b8b.jpg
b3d59c88db1fb0bd9ffd323cbd7f52f5.jpg

not all the pictures are working for me, though

I noticed that but either way, tremendous photos please keep up the great work.

I'm so impressed with everything I see in those pics from the underwater mines to the beach landing defending to the mockup tanks and they went through the effort to even simulate all the hanging daisy chains on the turret. That is really incredible when you have to look several times and even so, tough to tell that they're mockup tanks.

The military drill discipline is truly impressive and I wonder if they're worried about performing these relatively good-sized scale beachfront invasion and defending, that the Israelis would target them from the air from either drones or fighter jets? That part alone and how they're dealing with it is also truly impressive.

I noticed that but either way, tremendous photos please keep up the great work.

I'm so impressed with everything I see in those pics from the underwater mines to the beach landing defending to the mockup tanks and they went through the effort to even simulate all the hanging daisy chains on the turret. That is really incredible when you have to look several times and even so, tough to tell that they're mockup tanks.

The military drill discipline is truly impressive and I wonder if they're worried about performing these relatively good-sized scale beachfront invasion and defending, that the Israelis would target them from the air from either drones or fighter jets? That part alone and how they're dealing with it is also truly impressive.

Thanks, bro.

To be honest it seems like these drills were more intended for political purposes on the domestic and regional level, they have done more extensive military drills in the past. Although it does show us a couple new things, that they are working with naval mines and have expanded their naval commando force as well as seem to be building their own(without help of Iran) standard type of surveillance drones.

They are most certainly aware of the Israeli threat from the air and these drills were intended to provide some content it appears, lol. I do wonder if they do seek to utilize these commandos to target the Israeli Navy/Israeli gas infrastructure in the sea in the event of the war. That would be much more useful than employing them as small teams for limited operations inside Israeli territory.

I believe ever since Yahya Sinwar took over as Hamas chief they have been more smart and serious about their military buildup. They need to worry less about providing symbolic victories for their base and instead focus on how to exact a price out of Israel if they want the siege removed. This means:

1.) Utilize naval commandos to target the Israeli Navy rather than sending them into Israel for limited and risky operations.

2.) Use tunnels in preemptive manner, not like in 2014 where they waited for Israeli ground invasion, they need to send them all at once in a preemptive manner when Israeli's don't expect it.

3.) Acquire some cruise missiles to target the Israeli Navy.

4.) Amass more longer range rockets. It is said they're focusing on increasing their arsenal of shorter range and longer range rockets, and doing away with the medium range ones(40km types). Because it is more beneficial for them to cause Israeli's to evacuate the south to put pressure on Israeli gov't and also if they can paralyze Israeli's capital and airport it will increase their bargaining power.

5.) Acquire guided missiles of some sort or develop and install guidance systems on some of their rockets.

That is their ceiling in my opinion considering it is difficult for them to acquire arms and they are working with limited budget. I believe they understand well after 2014 that they the Israeli army is not a joke and that they performed poorly on the offensive side of things during that war. They need to spend more time building up their capabilities to have some offensive cards to play with, imo.

that the Israelis would target them from the air from either drones or fighter jets?

That's usually what happens, but every now and then they hit pretty hard. One time, they managed to run up to a tank and plant a bomb in it from the hatchet on top.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom