What's new

Pakistan's warrior queen, Maria; the squash player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pictures leader. And that is me I may be around election time in Pakistan pushing for change with my crowd...

images

When women are in front of men they have to cover their whole body most say face too but every one agrees on whole body except face and hands Sir and undergarments women choice but they can't come in front of men only in those except their husband in front of men they have to cover their whole body except face and hand and they cannot show other parts of body in any case

Great pictures leader. And that is me I may be around election time in Pakistan pushing for change with my crowd...

inshallah... we will prosper and defeat these satanic mullahism.

i dont want to live in a world where my daughter wants to become a swimmer or a tennis player and get death threads from these do takkay kay mullah, I wanna make sure when she grows, these satanic mullahs are sent to hell for good !!

inshallah... we will prosper and defeat these satanic mullahism.
You will loose because Mullahs promote what ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW the pictures you posted shows you are following satan and promoting haram and vulgar things and that is why you will loose and the kind of things you are promoting will make sure that Imran Khan looses again

You will loose because Mullahs promote what ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW the pictures you posted shows you are following satan and promoting haram and vulgar things and that is why you will loose and the kind of things you are promoting will make sure that Imran Khan looses again

how exactly satanic mullahism will win and prophet Muhammad lose in your mind ???

We Muslims will win and you and your all ulad of abu jahil will lose...

No zarvan inshallah Imran will win, we will all make it happen. I will fight for a Naya Pakistan with my brothers for my poor family back home. We need to get rid of the tyranny and oppression of our bodies and soul. Fight for Jinnah's dream and not for the god forsaken mullahs dreams....

whats there of crap?

simple question what is your view about women undergarments if these are haram or not
If they want to wear them they can but they can't come in front of men in only those garments in front of men they have to cover their whole body except for face and hands and also fill other requirements like clothes should not be thin or see through or too tight or like men or like Non Muslims but if front of husband they wear do not wear doesn't matter but in front of other men they have to cover their whole body except for face and hands

No zarvan inshallah Imran will win, we will all make it happen. I will fight for a Naya Pakistan with my brothers for my poor family back home. We need to get rid of the tyranny and oppression of our bodies and soul. Fight for Jinnah's dream and not for the god forsaken mullahs dreams....
You fight for Jinah we will fight for orders of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW

how exactly satanic mullahism will win and prophet Muhammad lose in your mind ???

We Muslims will win and you and your all ulad of abu jahil will lose...

HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW will win and you will loose and your Maria Toor will also loose because HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW told women to cover their whole body except their face and hands and he cursed those women who even create sound while walking and you are promoting a girl which wear shorts and play in front of men in which the kind of movement she has to do is completely against Haram and than you lie and call your self follower of MUHAMAMD SAW shows you are just a liar Sir

HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW will win and you will loose and your Maria Toor will also loose because HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW told women to cover their whole body except their face and hands and he cursed those women who even create sound while walking and you are promoting a girl which wear shorts and play in front of men in which the kind of movement she has to do is completely against Haram and than you lie and call your self follower of MUHAMAMD SAW shows you are just a liar Sir

Satanic mullahs like you will lose for sure... inshllah we muslims will win by the grace of Allah..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom