What's new

Pakistan's warrior queen, Maria; the squash player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
These vulgar pictures you are promoting prove my point Sir what she is doing is completely haram Sir and against Islam @Leader

Last edited by a moderator:
images

@Leader Good job keep on promoting vulgarity this shows you reality and how much you follow Islam and think of Islam you have exposed yourself good job Islam doesn't allow this kind of crap what she is doing is haram and completely haram but those who want to make women nothing more than a prost....... promote these kind of things which you are promoting

@Leader Good job keep on promoting vulgarity this shows you reality and how much you follow Islam and think of Islam you have exposed yourself good job Islam doesn't allow this kind of crap what she is doing is haram and completely haram but those who want to make women nothing more than a prost....... promote these kind of things which you are promoting

This thread has been fun. I haven't laughed this much in ages...now need to do some work to earn some dough. Zarvan thanks my friend I did not mean to be rude to you. You are entitled to your views and I respect you for that. Besides you are a product of your environment. I wish all my brothers and sisters in Pakistan all the best and success in their endeavours. Au revoir.

This thread has been fun. I haven't laughed this much in ages...now need to do some work to earn some dough. Zarvan thanks my friend I did not mean to be rude to you. You are entitled to your views and I respect you for that. Besides you are a product of your environment. I wish all my brothers and sisters in Pakistan all the best and success in their endeavours. Au revoir.
Mr be clear on your self if you want to be Muslim than accept what are orders of Islam if not than clearly say you are not a Muslim don't act as hypocrite

images

I dont follow mullahism like you and throw blames on Prophet Muhammad and Islam...

her parents.

Her sister is PTI women wing head i guess in Peshawar.

Really ??? thats great....

images

I dont follow mullahism like you and throw blames on Prophet Muhammad and Islam...

Really ??? thats great....

Yes you follow Prosti............ Sir kind of clothes she wear are not allowed in Islam Sir HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW told women to wear Hijab and she doesn't wear it and even if she wears she still not allowed to play in front of men covering for Salah doesn't make her palying in shorts right Sir that will remain Haram and playing in front of men you are using world Mullah to betray ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW Sir and shame on you for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom