What's new

Pakistan’s trove of ancient treasures, lost civilizations and hidden relics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christianity has died. It is just on paper. The countries which are called Christian countries are left with very few practicing Christians. Similarly, Muslims are fast becoming atheists. Most of the Muslims of the world have a basic question in their hearts and minds. What Islam can offer to them? The answer they get force them to leave Christianity.
Wheres this stat of muslims becoming atheists, to the contrary islam is fastest growing religion

Indeed time is the greatest teacher in our universe. You are free to believe what you wish to believe. Islam managed to survive the 7th, 14th and 20th centuries which were by far the worst time for Islam and Muslims so what makes you think that Islam won't survive the 21st century? What you perceive to be the "pure truth" is a lie to someone else and what that someone else believes to be the "pure truth" is a lie to you. Look at Judaism and the insane challenges that it had to face since its inception, it has not only managed to survive for 4000 years but it is thriving. In the grand scheme of things, Hinduism is only limited to brown people and it has not and most probably will not thrive anywhere outside of South Asia, unlike Christianity and Islam which have penetrated every corner of this planet. All three Abrahamic religions are thriving in the 21st century so please explain why you stated that only Sanatan has survived?

@denel @Foinikas @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Trango Towers @PakAlp @Wergeland @UKBengali @Bilal9 @Novus ordu seclorum @Rushd Alam @OldenWisdom...قول بزرگ

Guys, please don't turn this into a hate thread, I summoned you all here to have an intellectual discussion.

Its more like his wish.
Lets be honest, as people get more knowledgeable, what are they most likely to believe in?

Fact is Hinduism has no future, thats why they use Hindutva to supress muslims, and banned conversions and invented love jihad concept.

Christianity has died. It is just on paper. The countries which are called Christian countries are left with very few practicing Christians. Similarly, Muslims are fast becoming atheists. Most of the Muslims of the world have a basic question in their hearts and minds. What Islam can offer to them? The answer they get force them to leave Islam. They see their many problems rooted into Islam. On the other hand Hinduism is thriving without any systematic propaganda, offer of money, effort to convert etc. Hindu philosophy is attracting millions across the world. There are many white Hindus, many converted to Hinduism from Islam on their own. Even Japanese and Chinese are attracted to Hinduism. Abrahmic religions are religions for groups based on geographical area, cast, ethnicity, color, creed etc. They have clear distinction of believers and non believers. Hinduism on other hand is a Dharma of mankind. It has no distinction of believers of Sanatan and others. 1500 years is a very small period so far as mankind is concern. Many such religions and ideologies managed to survived for few centuries before they became irrelevant.
First of all who are you to decide what a practising Christian is and isn't? Saying things like most of the Muslims implies that you are speaking with absolute certainty. You have no data to back these outrageous claims. Islam continues to be the fastest growing religion in the world. Lmao white Hindus? At this point I am convinced that you are trolling, it seems useless to reply to you anymore. You can never compare a small bunch of white people accepting Hinduism versus millions of whites accepting Islam. Abrahamic religions will continue to dominate the world.

Thousands of Videos are available in You tube.
There are also thousands of videos on YouTube claiming that the Earth is flat.

Christianity has died. It is just on paper. The countries which are called Christian countries are left with very few practicing Christians. Similarly, Muslims are fast becoming atheists. Most of the Muslims of the world have a basic question in their hearts and minds. What Islam can offer to them? The answer they get force them to leave Islam. They see their many problems rooted into Islam. On the other hand Hinduism is thriving without any systematic propaganda, offer of money, effort to convert etc. Hindu philosophy is attracting millions across the world. There are many white Hindus, many converted to Hinduism from Islam on their own. Even Japanese and Chinese are attracted to Hinduism. Abrahmic religions are religions for groups based on geographical area, cast, ethnicity, color, creed etc. They have clear distinction of believers and non believers. Hinduism on other hand is a Dharma of mankind. It has no distinction of believers of Sanatan and others. 1500 years is a very small period so far as mankind is concern. Many such religions and ideologies managed to survived for few centuries before they became irrelevant.

This is not true.

Attendances in mosques (and the building of mosques themselves) in Muslims majority cities in the NorthEastern US states is increasing. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the US by far.

PF_17.04.05_projectionsUpdate_change310px.png

There are Caucasian Americans who are our thought leaders and Ulamah Islamic jurists for the US-based brothers and sisters in Islam, who come from hundreds of different ethnicities and backgrounds.

This claim that followers of Islam are decreasing (i.e. "fast becoming atheists) is hilarious.

You are either uninformed or spreading propaganda.

Please do not reduce your credibility further by trying to spread utter falsehoods.

If you don't know about something, it is better not to say anything rather than throw a lie at the wall and hope it sticks....

Indeed time is the greatest teacher in our universe. You are free to believe what you wish to believe. Islam managed to survive the 7th, 14th and 20th centuries which were by far the worst time for Islam and Muslims so what makes you think that Islam won't survive the 21st century? What you perceive to be the "pure truth" is a lie to someone else and what that someone else believes to be the "pure truth" is a lie to you. Look at Judaism and the insane challenges that it had to face since its inception, it has not only managed to survive for 4000 years but it is thriving. In the grand scheme of things, Hinduism is only limited to brown people and it has not and most probably will not thrive anywhere outside of South Asia, unlike Christianity and Islam which have penetrated every corner of this planet. All three Abrahamic religions are thriving in the 21st century so please explain why you stated that only Sanatan has survived?

@denel @Foinikas @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Trango Towers @PakAlp @Wergeland @UKBengali @Bilal9 @Novus ordu seclorum @Rushd Alam @OldenWisdom...قول بزرگ

Guys, please don't turn this into a hate thread, I summoned you all here to have an intellectual discussion.
Islam is NOT in competition with anybody or any other man-made religion. Islam is THE definition of religion. It means submission in faith, worship and accountability to the unseen God who created us. People who lose faith can worship anything, including their own desires and ego. 'Hinduism' has no definition and is full of contradictions. It worships people as idols who absolutely hated idol worship. Imagine I make your dad's idol in my house and begin worshiping it. Freaking weird.

Islam is NOT in competition with anybody or any other man-made religion. Islam is THE definition of religion. It means submission in faith, worship and accountability to the unseen God who created us. People who lose faith can worship anything, including their own desires and ego. 'Hinduism' has no definition and is full of contradictions. It worships people as idols who absolutely hated idol worship. Imagine I make your dad's idol in my house and begin worshiping it. Freaking weird.
I believe you were to reply Surya 1 instead of me. Well stated reply.

I believe you were to reply Surya 1 instead of me. Well stated reply.
The reply includes you too because you implied 'Hinduism' has a definition [religion of brown people]. It has no definition, there are elements of monotheism, polytheism, and pantheism, culturally mixed and corrupted, rendering it largely meaningless.

I guess it has some beliefs like reincarnation, in Islam that is when we are judged by God in the afterlife. That is why Muslims care firstly about faith, not numbers. If it was about numbers, the Prophet would have compromised with the idolatrous Quraish who wanted the Prophet to tweak the religion to please them.

The reply includes you too because you implied 'Hinduism' has a definition [religion of brown people]. It has no definition, there are elements of monotheism, polytheism, and pantheism, culturally mixed and corrupted, rendering it largely meaningless.

I guess it has some beliefs like reincarnation, in Islam that is when we are judged by God in the afterlife. That is why Muslims care firstly about faith, not numbers. If it was about numbers, the Prophet would have compromised with the idolatrous Quraish who wanted the Prophet to tweak the religion to please them.
My apologies, I forgot to state in my earlier post that I too don't recognize Hinduism as a proper religion. Hinduism is a mixture of many different beliefs many of which as you stated contradict each other.

Christianity has died. It is just on paper. The countries which are called Christian countries are left with very few practicing Christians.
Agreed

Similarly, Muslims are fast becoming atheists. Most of the Muslims of the world have a basic question in their hearts and minds. What Islam can offer to them? The answer they get force them to leave Islam. They see their many problems rooted into Islam.

Islam is the fastest growing religion. If you discount the population growth and measure by conversion rate, no other religion is even close to islam.
In 2009, only 1 percent of Muslims identified as Hispanic, the institute said. By 2018, it was 7 percent, according to its annual report, “American Muslim Poll: Predicting and Preventing Islamophobia.” There are 250,000 Latino Muslims in the United States, according to Islam in Spanish.
Source: https://www.inquirer.com/news/latin...nverts-growing-islam-in-spanish-20190505.html

How many people have converted to Islam in different countries?​

According to a study by France 3 public television, an estimated 70,000 French residents have converted to Islam in the last few years. Germany: Every year, more than 4000 Germans convert to Islam, according to official figures. In Germany, there are around 100,000 Muslims who have converted to Islam. Russia: I was unable to locate a source, but my own estimate is between 5000 and 10,000

Source: indian media
I have only gave information about conversion, discounting population growth?

On the other hand Hinduism is thriving without any systematic propaganda, offer of money, effort to convert etc. Hindu philosophy is attracting millions across the world. There are many white Hindus, many converted to Hinduism from Islam on their own. Even Japanese and Chinese are attracted to Hinduism.
Where is hinduism thriving? Where.

Many white hindus? How many? 10s or 100s?

Where are your millions, where are you reading this? Whatsapp university slides?

But i have to give you this, in this age of science and technology idol worship is still in existencein the name of hinduism.

I do not want to insult any of your gods as it is against my religion. But in this day an age how can some one believe gods who are half human half animal.

Abrahmic religions are religions for groups based on geographical area, cast, ethnicity, color, creed etc. They have clear distinction of believers and non believers.

Not islam, as its clear in our scriptures that god has sent phrophets to different groups like to jews, he sent moses(as) and jesus(as) and it is also mentioned in their scripturs and other prophets were sent to their specific groups. But our phrophet (sm) who brings the last and final message is for eveyone as per our scripture.

Hinduism on other hand is a Dharma of mankind. It has no distinction of believers of Sanatan and others.
I think that is the problem with it, this is a religion that do not tells the right from wrong, if there is no distinction why are you following it? Is it because your forefathers followed it? Or you know your religion and it can stand the test of time? Unfortunately your religioun falls apart in this age of science and technology.

1500 years is a very small period so far as mankind is concern. Many such religions and ideologies managed to survived for few centuries before they became irrelevant.
Did your religion survive in its original form? It hasnt even been 100 years that hindu practices like sati dah( burning living wife with dead husband), child sacrifice for godess Kali to name a few, these are no longer practices.

So what happend, were these not the true form of hinduism?
Unfortunately your religion has failed time after time with this practises.

Brother, i can assume that you are well educated as your are phrasing your words nicely. I would like to invite you to islam.

Please read the Quran and find out what islam stands for without prejudice in mind and see what is says and preaches. See if it can answer your questions?

If you still think islam is false, then atleast you know more about islam then and can be a better critic. As we believe Allah is the one who guides and hope he does choose you to be guided. Insallah.

Nice one.
read the details of the Yazidis, the oldest religion of Iraq and their obvious origins in Indian culture.
Also read about the book The Nabatean Agriculture. An early Islam period book, it's the first book on agriculture in Arabic, Its writer said it was derived from thousands of years old traditions of middle East. Interesting part of this book is where the writer says that as per his studies of ancient Iraqi texts and traditions, Adam and his parents came from India and introduced agriculture in the so called fertile crescent of middle East. Adam was the founder of the first agricultural civilization of middle East as per this writer, not the first human as such. And it makes perfect sense when you connect all the dots and remaining evidences. Fertile crescent is also the place from where humans spread to Europe as it was thawing after mini ice age

Yazidi is not the oldest religion in Iraq. It's newer than all Abrahamic religions.

Yazidi culture don't originate in India. Everything in the world does not originate in India. Stop the BS.

Time is a big teacher and fully capable of correcting many wrongs and lies. This lie narrative of " Islam wasn't imposed on Pakistan, this country was created by Muslims, mainly for the Muslims of the region and welcomes those who wish to live here despite being non-Muslims or not from this region" will soon be corrected. Any ideology does not have pure truth in their basis is bound to demolish or disappear. Many such civilizations, religions, empires, Ideologies have disappeared from this earth. Only Sanatan has survived. I do not see any future of Islam beyond 50 years.

What "pure truth"? Monkey Gods, Elephant Gods and incestuous fuckfest among deities and their families?

Thank Muslims and British for ridding your religion of temple prostitution, Sati, breast tax etc.
Caste and many other backward crap still remains. It's an insult to humanity that a cult like Hinduism exists in 2022.

Last edited:
There's no research on it so I honestly cant back my claim here
but atheism or agnosticism is definitely growing, I have seen Facebook pages, youtube, and comments basically SM activity of Pakistani atheists growing scary fast every year its doubling or tripling in activity, it's decently big(of course not the majority but a good chunk) among urban upper-middle class, I am from that background myself so I know its an issue (also I was agnostic too, but I have slowly changed my views about religion over time)

Pak clergy needs to do something or else they will be lost forever, this is the most important section of any society

On the other hand, Islam does seem to attract people the world over, in masjids here I regularly see downtrodden white, and black people in Friday prayers etc
It gives them hope, discipline, a sense of belonging, etc, Islam isn't an elitist religion, more egalitarian, that is where its strength is in terms of attracting a sheer number

SO I don't see Islam stopping anytime soon, but yes your base is becoming shaky, you do need reforms in terms of effectively communicating your ideology, your way of life

Yazidi is not the oldest religion in Iraq. It's newer than all Abrahamic religions.

Yazidi culture don't originate in India. Everything in the world does not originate in India. Stop the BS.

What "pure truth"? Monkey Gods, Elephant Gods and incestuous fuckfest among deities and their families?

Thank Muslims and British for ridding your religion of temple prostitution, Sati, breast tax etc.
Caste and many other backward crap still remains. It's an insult to humanity that a cult like Hinduism exists in 2022.
Lmao wtf is breast tax? On a second I don't think I wanna know lol.

Thousands of Videos are available in You tube.
Maybe thousands are leaving islam but it is being replaced by millions of better muslims insallah

Posting video of latin community who are converting to islam. Islam never had a foothold in latin world but now its spreading like wildfire.

I will only provide information from non islamic media to reduce bias

A bit unrelated

As i invited you to my religion already i would urge you again.

Please ask yourself. Why are so many converting to islam? What is in this religions that after so much bad press it is spreading so fast?

Hope the light touches you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom