What's new

Pakistan's tool of war: PAF's rolling Thunder

FASTEST ICBM IS 24 TO 25 MACH

SUCH AS FRENCH NAVY M51 SLBM OR CHINA'S DF41 ICBM

AND HERE INDIA HAS MISSILE CAPABLE OF SPEED OF 30 MACH!, NEXT WHAT INDIA IMPORT ROCKET FROM PLUTO?
So now india's misslie are more better than df41 hahaha... You are one of those who claim tejas is better than raptor ... Subah ho gai mamoon

how many BVR missiles will take JF -17s block III any idea? plus speed in terms of MAC

Its not like that buddy. It means that it will hit the deck of the AC in that speed. Which means that the AC is no longer be war worthy atleast for rest of the war. We arnt looking at sinking their carriers but would disable them so not to be used in rest of the war.

We r talking abt CM 400AKG anti ship missile u idiot.
Its not like that buddy. It means that it will hit the deck of the AC in that speed. Which means that the AC is no longer be war worthy atleast for rest of the war. We arnt looking at sinking their carriers but would disable them so not to be used in rest of the war.

Son,

Indeed, You are and That missile is which type based on its trajectory ?

The idiom goes "every cloud has a silver lining", but in your case it is "every silver lining has a cloud, and that is all that matters"

Well, the JF-17 does have a confirmed export success, but it has not been announced.

Hi,

Both the Brahmos---CM400AKG can do serious damage to a carrier----. Carrier killer---is going on a limb----a carrier can only be taken out by a nuc---.

But a mach 3-4-5 missile can do extremely serious damage.

giphy.gif

567152cf6256a.jpg

gsh-23l-07.jpg

gsh-23l-01.jpg

gsh-23l-08.jpg

Last edited:
Son,
Agni V does it at Mach 25-30 so what ? its BM. Learn to Differentiate between BM and CM.
Do u understand why a Sea Skimming Missile is Needed ?

Grow up Kid.
M25.0=8.5km/s, that's faster than the escape velocity of this planet, your Agni V going at M25 will not return back to target, instead, it will fly into earth's orbit and become a missile-shaped satellite~:azn:

M25.0=8.5km/s, that's faster than the escape velocity of this planet, your Agni V going at M25 will not return back to target, instead, it will fly into earth's orbit and become a missile-shaped satellite~:azn:

Well, You Nailed it. lol...
Infact Thats EXACTLY what i meant. But Kid, we are talking about BM ( with a warhead for Re entry ) not a Rocket !

BMs ( ICBMs ) have 20+ Mach in their TERMINAL Phase ( while return back to earth AFTER re entry ).
Same Applies to CM400 , which like ALL BMs aquires its Max velocity ONLY in terminal Phase.

OTOH, Brahmos Maintain its SS verlocity throughout.

Well, You Nailed it. lol...
Infact Thats EXACTLY what i meant. But Kid, we are talking about BM ( with a warhead for Re entry ) not a Rocket !

BMs ( ICBMs ) have 20+ Mach in their TERMINAL Phase ( while return back to earth AFTER re entry ).
Same Applies to CM400 , which like ALL BMs aquires its Max velocity ONLY in terminal Phase.

OTOH, Brahmos Maintain its SS verlocity throughout.
Yes but this also means that brahmos cannot fly close to the earth hence is not a terrain hugging or radar evading missile... Cm400akg at initial phase sea skimming hence will be difficult for radar detection ... Approach to hit the targets are different ... So its matter of question which strategy would be more succesful... But one thing is for sure that both are highly capable missile and threat... One more benefit cm400 akg has in comparison to brahmos.. Brahmos is for fixed target ... Whereas cm400akg can be used against slowly movement target i.e. it has some guidance system as well as target identification system ... I.e. it can be used i antiship role whereas brahmos cant

Yes but this also means that brahmos cannot fly close to the earth hence is not a terrain hugging or radar evading missile... Cm400akg at initial phase sea skimming hence will be difficult for radar detection ... Approach to hit the targets are different ... So its matter of question which strategy would be more succesful... But one thing is for sure that both are highly capable missile and threat... One more benefit cm400 akg has in comparison to brahmos.. Brahmos is for fixed target ... Whereas cm400akg can be used against slowly movement target i.e. it has some guidance system as well as target identification system ... I.e. it can be used i antiship role whereas brahmos cant

You are talking nonsense. All the Bold Parts are Utterly BS. It seems you are Totally Ignorant
Plz Read.

Back
Top Bottom