What's new

Pakistan's tool of war: PAF's rolling Thunder

and it took 3 years to reveal the buyer of SAAB 2000. When Saudia released the induction ceremony pics of Erieye. Before taking potshots, If only one take examples around him

What potshots? I said there is no rush to reveal the buyer here. Eventually, it will be known.

900 kg missile including 150-200 kg warhead can be a carrier killer ? I think you need some research .
I think you do not need any research but just need to look at the post that i quoted and then read the post that you yourself quoted here. No where will you see ME stating CM400 is a carrier killer. What i am saying that your initial comments of this tag being a delusion is WRONG. technically, it could be delusion IF the force having this weapons was boasting about this. THIS IS NOT THE CASE, so it cannot be a delusion. How and why a third party be delusional by some weapons system? o_O

Once you admit that that claim by your kind self was wrong we can move ahead and address the second point if whether it will or will not be a carrier killer.

Instead of jumping gun and bashing others and telling them what the NEED to DO, do have some common sense to note the mistake you make and the courtesy to admit it. These things will help you in every walk of life.

No where will you see ME stating CM400 is a carrier killer. What i am saying that your initial comments of this tag being a delusion is WRONG. technically, it could be delusion IF the force having this weapons was boasting about this.
Instead of jumping gun and bashing others
I everywhere (in news) see CM400 referred as AC killer. so, my comment was general in that sense.
I had no intention at all bashing anyone, I welcome healthy discussion or debate .
I like to know what is your opinion about it ?

Hi,

To sink it is next to impossible even with that many missiles----unless there is a direct hit in the ammunition storage which in turn blows a massive hole in the ship----.

The thing is that these ships are compartmentalized into different sections---and one damaged area can be sealed off from the other areas that are not affected----.

Only a nuc strike can sink a carrier to be sure.
heavy weight torpedoes are better at sinking the ships then missile from what i have heard not sure though.

MashaAllah!! And this is just the beginning!! I am pretty sure Turkish indigenous fighter plane project will be greatly benefitted from all the "Berekets" in this aircraft. I wish all Muslim countries buy them. What Pak thinks today, the rest of the Muslim world thinks tomorrow!!

Brother we are looking forward to TFX fighter jet program of Turkey, InshAllah we will be your 1st customer :)

I everywhere (in news) see CM400 referred as AC killer. so, my comment was general in that sense.
I had no intention at all bashing anyone, I welcome healthy discussion or debate .

Hi,

When the term used is " carrier killer "---it technically means something that can disable a carrier from performing its duties----.

It is a misnomer that a " carrier killer " means one which can sink a carrier.

A ship is a dead ship floating on the surface if it cannot carry on its duties.

Hi,

When the term used is " carrier killer "---it technically means something that can disable a carrier from performing its duties----.

It is a misnomer that a " carrier killer " means one which can sink a carrier.

A ship is a dead ship floating on the surface if it cannot carry on its duties.
I searched and find 1 OR 2 bramos hit will not even stop Carrier even operating,
A missile which is 2.5 ton weight with 500kg war head, whereas this one is only 900 kg with 150-200 kg war head That to both have same fuel weight which is the big component in overall weight so net weight at the point of Impact (subtracting Fuel weight )will be @ 1900 kg and @ 500 kg .
I am guessing how many hits it will require to kill an AC ?

Last edited:
I searched and find 1 OR 2 bramos hit will not even stop Carrier even operating,
A missile which is 2.5 ton weight with 500kg war head, whereas this one is only 900 kg with 150-200 kg war head That to both have same fuel weight which is the big component in overall weight so net weight at the point of Impact (subtracting Fuel weight )will be @ 1900 kg and @ 500 kg .
I am guessing how many hits it will require to kill an AC ?

Isn't that the Billion dollar question.

OK so that explains it to some extent. Just to add to it, this cannot be called delusion. It can be a delusion on part of Pakistan or China as they have this weapons but if the world (as you say everywhere in news) is calling it that
They cant all be wrong and delusional with only you knowing the actual fact about the missile.
:)
Personally, i will study more about the system before making any comments, but surely i wont discard what everyone says (as you mentioned) and think they are all delusional and only your are right about it. Not even if you are a missile expert as everyone can make mistakes but usually everyone is not wrong about the same thing all at the same time with only one guy being right about it.
Also when making any comment on that "carrier Killer" ability, i will surely dig deep and try to understand what this term mean. As of now, i do not feel that it is the ability to destroy and sink the carrier in one strike, this is a term coined with thousands of ton carrier operating in a dense EW environment, so what actually is a carrier killer is a question one need to seek answer of before passing judgements on what all the world is saying (as you mentioned)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom