What's new

Pakistan's terrible idea to develop battlefield nukes

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said before you'll see them operational by the time you complete your school... in the mean time you can have this.

As i said before , you need to learn English properly before coming to post your fan boy statements and ridiculous claims ... You said something about 7 FBR's being operational ? :azn: I am still awaiting your answer on that ... What is " will see " word here for if they are there at the moment ? ... If they are operational , you should have no problem presenting a picture or two of them :P ... The fact is you do not have a single one operational at the moment except the obsolete , outdated 50 KWT one built somewhere in '87 ... The world has moved forward :azn:

Do enlighten me , what do North Korean missile have to do with Pakistan now ? :azn: ... Pakistani missile technology evolved afterwards and has come a long way from the M11 bought to study ... And how are you basing your self made warhead yields and weights on that ? :azn: ... Provide me a source for that ... But I know again , this was all bull **** talking out of behind ...

Pakistani Nukes are very Big in size and have poor weight to yield ratio.

Upto 12KT claimed device weights 380-400kg. -Upto 25KT claimed device weights 425-450kg. -Upto 40KT claimed device weights 525-550kg.

All devices based Uranium HEU.

In comparison Indian Devices

Upto 17KT claimed device weights 100kg. -Upto 50KT claimed device weights 250kg. -Upto 150KT claimed device weights 450kg. -Upto 200KT claimed device weights 800kg.

If I were you , I wouldn't be so sure that Pakistani warheads are still Uranium based keeping in mind the development of Plutonium enrichment infrastructure in the country :azn: ... Where did you see our nukes to declare them " very big in size " ? :lol:

How long did it take you to make these fantasy figures ? :rofl: ...

As for what K. Shanthanam said.

How can a normal Fission device have a better yield than a fusion or boosted fusion devices ?

The Indian designs.

Ok , Shanthanam , the head of the agency that carried out the very test is a liar ... Do you agree on that ? :rofl: ... Since , all others who weren't even involved in the test are more credible than him for you ...

Who says every single Pakistan nuke is a normal fission device ? :azn: When Pakistan validated and tested a boosted fission one with success way back in '99 ?

I am not interested in what you have planned for the future , get me something which is operational now ... If history is any indication , future plans , procurements , developments and deadlines in India are constantly delayed ... Besides , the adversary doesn't sleeps , only a fool assumes that it does :woot:

Besides the western estimates aren't too good for Pakistan... even worse than what they calculated for India.

The PAEC's mathematics division made the scientific data to public domain and published seismic activities, mathematical graphs, and mathematical formulas used to calculate the yield.[27] The equations obtained by Western observer, Terry Wallace (who applied on both India and Pakistan tests) follows:

Mb= 4.10 + 0.75log_{10} Y

The scientific publications were continued to be appear as public domain, the explosion measured 5.54 degrees on the Richter Scale, supporting the Pakistan government's claim.[27]

So , what were you saying , kid ? :azn:

The PAEC's mathematics division made the scientific data to public domain and published seismic activities, mathematical graphs, and mathematical formulas used to calculate the yield.[27] The equations obtained by Western observer, Terry Wallace (who applied on both India and Pakistan tests) follows:

Mb= 4.10 + 0.75log_{10} Y

The scientific publications were continued to be appear as public domain, the explosion measured 5.54 degrees on the Richter Scale, supporting the Pakistan government's claim.[27]

So , what were you saying , kid ? :azn:

However, Western seismologists remains unconvinced and estimated the yield of the largest device to be no greater than 12 kilotons, leading U.S. nuclear weapons expert David Albright also remains skeptical about Pakistan's claims.[25] U.S. scholars, based on the data they received from their computers, claimed that the possible yield ranged from 12-20kt as opposed to ~40kt by the Pakistan Government.[26]

Chagai-I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What you wrote is half the paragraph. Here is the full version:

The scientific publications were continued to be appear as public domain, the explosion measured 5.54 degrees on the Richter Scale, supporting the Pakistan government's claim.[27] After the tests, Prime minister Nawaz Sharif addressed the nation via Pakistan's government channel PTV and congratulated the entire nation and days of celebration followed throughout Pakistan.[26][28]

THE PAEC's mathematics division did this. They don't qualify as a neutral source right?

Very interesting Article.

I agree with its premise. Instead of churning out more nukes, Pakistan should concentrate on creating a Triad De-fence like India with Air, Sea and Land attack options and the ability to survive a 2nd strike.

I agree with its premise. Instead of churning out more nukes, Pakistan should concentrate on creating a Triad De-fence like India with Air, Sea and Land attack options and the ability to survive a 2nd strike.

Exactly that makes sense. Good to have more warheads than your enemy, but not exactly good if he can shoot them down, and fire back. Pakistan will be better off developing a triad, and making/buying an ABM.

- Pakistan ground forces have a solid ability to launch a massive nuclear strike on enemy from the ground.

- Pakistan Air Force's F-16s , JF-17 Thunders , and Miraage III/Vs can carry nuclear-capable weapons like Ra'ad and other nuclear bombs.

- Pakistan Navy is currently developing nuclear-capable cruise missiles for ships , submarines etc ... Canister-based Babur cruise missile's tests were a part of this ongoing development.

So very soon , Pakistan's nuclear-triad will be complete...:agree:

Pakistani missile program is already way ahead of Indian one.....

PLUS : Battle-field nukes are there to blow the bharti baloon of 'cold-start' :lol:

- Pakistan ground forces have a solid ability to launch a massive nuclear strike on enemy from the ground.

- Pakistan Air Force's F-16s , JF-17 Thunders , and Miraage III/Vs can carry nuclear-capable weapons like Ra'ad and other nuclear bombs.

- Pakistan Navy is currently developing nuclear-capable cruise missiles for ships , submarines etc ... Canister-based Babur cruise missile's tests were a part of this ongoing development.

So very soon , Pakistan's nuclear-triad will be complete...:agree:

Pakistani missile program is already way ahead of Indian one.....

PLUS : Battle-field nukes are there to blow the bharti baloon of 'cold-start' :lol:

Your logic surprises me. Care to explain the bolded part?

Nuclear weapons are kept by countries to prevent itself being attacked. MAD doctrine was crucial in preventing USA and USSR going to war in 1962 or somewhere close to it during the Cuban missile crisis. Both were scared to annihilate each other and the world.
Hence by having nuclear weapons means that now there should not be a chance of war and the way forward is to talk peace. If only one country had nuclear weapons and the other did not, than it would be a different case.

So I believe it is pointless to say who will win the war if two countries nuke each other as both will lose.

EzioAltaïr;3390067 said:
Your logic surprises me. Care to explain the bolded part?

There was no logic in it.

Pakistani missile program is ahead...more 'battle-ready'..and more reliable than Indian one. See your OWN media talking about it...OR...see the links on this forum where credible American organizations sanction my comment.

Regarding battle-field nukes , your cold-start doctrine is comprehensively "thrashed" by Pakistan military...

Largest Army exercise.. Azm-e-Nau 3 , largest Air Force's exercises High Mark 2010 , and then deployment of battle-field nukes check-mated your so-called 'cold-start' doctrine...

Your army can never think of practicing its 'cold-start' on Pakistan.... We have seen it in 2008 already....

There was no logic in it.

Pakistani missile program is ahead...more 'battle-ready'..and more reliable than Indian one. See your OWN media talking about it...OR...see the links on this forum where credible American organizations sanction my comment.

Regarding battle-field nukes , your cold-start doctrine is comprehensively "thrashed" by Pakistan military...

Largest Army exercise.. Azm-e-Nau 3 , largest Air Force's exercises High Mark 2010 , and then deployment of battle-field nukes check-mated your so-called 'cold-start' doctrine...

Your army can never think of practicing its 'cold-start' on Pakistan.... We have seen it in 2008 already....

Perhaps you could repost these links? I can't be bothered going through 20 pages looking for one or two links.

And by the way, good luck proving this in a war, a missile program which is still developing an IRBM, is ahead of the one that has already made an ICBM. :rofl:

The Army exercise thing doesn't matter. India can deploy 60,000 troops in 48 hours. How many can Pakistan deploy? And BF nukes can't do ****, if we have Anti-Missile systems.

EzioAltaïr;3390325 said:
Perhaps you could repost these links? I can't be bothered going through 20 pages looking for one or two links.

And by the way, good luck proving this in a war, a missile program which is still developing an IRBM, is ahead of the one that has already made an ICBM. :rofl:

The Army exercise thing doesn't matter. India can deploy 60,000 troops in 48 hours. How many can Pakistan deploy? And BF nukes can't do ****, if we have Anti-Missile systems.

SAM's and BMD's cant hit our stealth cruise missile (Babur). Only Pakistan and USA have this technology

No wonder suicide bombing is so popular in pakistan..Nuking own nation to prevent enemy invasion is just a glorified sucide bombing..Dont forget to chant that stuff (that suicider bombers shout before blowing themselves up)when launching the nukes.

"Death to the Infidels"???

Reactions: AUz
Indian official stance is that their nuclear capability acts as a deterrence against the use of nuclear weapons. This clearly indicates that they intend to use their conventionally superior armed forces under a nuclear umbrella. Attempts to acquire anti-ballistic missile defence capability also indicate such intent.

Pakistan’s declared nuclear format clearly indicates that it is a deterrence against conventional as well as nuclear attack. To provide credibility to such deterrence a full spectrum response capability is essential. This capability includes use of tactical nuclear weapons or tactical and/or strategic use of nuclear weapons, from platforms as diverse as short range to intermediate range systems used from a Triad and protected by an effective ABM Defence System.

I don't know why are the Indians and some Pakistanis creating such a fuss.

EzioAltaïr;3390325 said:

And by the way, good luck proving this in a war, :rofl:

:lol::lol:

You still need ALOTTTTT of reading , Sardar ji (Are you a Sardar ji? Afterall you are from Canaaayyydaaa) ...

Pakistan can deploy MORE troops in LESS THAN 48 hours... That is what happened after 2001 crisis , remember? And this question was asked to Pervez Muharraff too...after 2008 debacle...and his reply was categorical..Listen what he said " Agar wo log (Indians) baat krtay hain k wo 48 hours mein apni army borders pe lay ayen gay...to hum 12 hours mein apni army ko deploy kr sktay hain ! and let me assure you of this!!!!" ...and this is what our ex-Army Chief said.

Pakistan ALWAYS had lead in requiring less time to border force at border.... We are a smaller force with better road infrastructure..Not to mention we lack strategic depth..so even if we want to deploy troops from East to West border...it takes really LESS time as compared with Indians deploying their troops in the same manner...So cut on this crap.

Now coming to exercises..Jani do you even know why I mentioned exercises? hah! Azm-e-Nau 3 and PAF's High Mark 2010 were "categorically" conducted to counter cold-start...

Check this out : Your IAF needs to do a massive surprise attack on PAK to push cold-start successfully...right? Guess what? Now PAF has deployed its advance AWAACs/AEWs systems which can look the movement of IAF even 350 km inside Indian air space...and in the same High Mark 2010 , PAF inducted air-to-air refuellers ..now under these circumstances..where is the "surprise" element of IAF's cold start role? :azn:

PAF's F-16s , Miraage III/Vs , JF-17 Thunders etc loaded with AIM-120C BVRAAMs , SD-10B BVRAAMs , PL-5Es etc etc will 'engage' IAF within Indian air space....like it happened when your Su-30MKIs came into our airspace..they were quickly locked-on by PAF F-16s as there was 'no surprise' there ... We knew that you were coming..and as soon as you entered our airspace..we had you by your neck.

And for heaven's sake..your BMD won't be able to intercept battle-field nukes because they are freakin BATTLE-FIELD NUKES!!!! Do you know Indians will bring their BMD systems in battle-ground? LMAO! Please , learn something about modern complex warfare before making a fool outa yourself. Plus : Indian BMD system won't be able to stop Pakistan from completely crushing India , if Pakistan intended too.

a missile program which is still developing an IRBM, is ahead of the one that has already made an ICBM.

:rofl:

I lost here. Now go and read "ABCD" of missile program....

We don't need ICBM thats why we don't have it....It would be harmful for our strategic interests..Secondly , we have ALREADY "deployed" various sophisticated IRBMs ... it is indians who are still 'developing' their poor missiles....

Thirdly , Pakistan has build 'nuclear-capable' quasi ballistic missile , a nuclear-capable air-launched cruise missile , and a 'nuclear-capable' stealthy cruise missile.... Have India built the above mentioned type of missiles? NO! not a SINGLE one yet!!!!

You are now trying to build a cruise missile similar to Babur...that Pakistan build back in 2005!

So Sardar ji , kithay baithay ho? Duniya chand te pohanch gayi hor tusi Indian-Media hi vekhi janday o? lmao!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom