What's new

Pakistan's Special mission aircrafts Information Pool

ZDK03 prototype

Attachments

• 1436072442368.jpg
    1436072442368.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 168
But your question was so immature that even outsiders had to laugh. Some times its better to research your own before filing such questions.
By the way its an open forum, and you didn't direct your question to any particular person here. So think before you say anything stupid.
Oh...here comes mr mature.
I was just testing your behaviour...what if i say raptor and thunder have something in common.
Amraams..

Last edited:
Oh...here comes mr mature.
I was just testing your behaviour...what if i say raptor and thunder have something in common.
Amraams..
You are still insanely wrong ... kid. Told you to do some research before. Who told you that Amraams are being integrated with Thunder?

Well i am ignorant...
Is asking something ignorance or behaving oversmart...
Take your way ...i did'nt asked anything at least from you...

Sir,

For a 23 years old you need to act like and adult-----when you are in an adult forum----act like one.

You must have a masters degree at your age by now---but your question are like that of a Primary pass.

You are still insanely wrong ... kid. Told you to do some research before. Who told you that Amraams are being integrated with Thunder?
I don"t need upgradation...you should check again.
I am sure AMRAAMS are integrated.

Sir,

For a 23 years old you need to act like and adult-----when you are in an adult forum----act like one.

You must have a masters degree at your age by now---but your question are like that of a Primary pass.
Dear!
Why do you respond eloquently about every question.no one can have complete knowledge in this universe.
Why are you acting too much wise.you must be wise and i know you have knowledge about some aircafts.but what would you do with that knowledge that you cannot use in an organised manner.that don't teaches how to share ...
Sorry but i must say that you are suffsring from inferiority complex.
So take a deep breath and ponder over your behaviour and try to remain normal.
Thanks by the way...

new info is ZDK-03 hangers are at PAF base masroor karachi but its parked on PAF base Faisal tarmac

1111.jpg

Dear!
Why do you respond eloquently about every question.no one can have complete knowledge in this universe.
Why are you acting too much wise.you must be wise and i know you have knowledge about some aircafts.but what would you do with that knowledge that you cannot use in an organised manner.that don't teaches how to share ...
Thanks by the way...

You should ask Mastan about his qualification to be an expert on military aviation matters

Dear!
Thanks by the way...

Sir,

You need to raise the minimal standard of your knowledge---instead of arguing with me or other poster---if you could put the effort and go to google search and type in the question-----there is a lots of information available for you to learn.

Even thought no question asked is stupid----there are certain questions that go way beyond that point like comparison of an F22 to JF 17----.

The 1000's of pages of information on this board is due to sharing.

Sir,

You need to raise the minimal standard of your knowledge---instead of arguing with me or other poster---if you could put the effort and go to google search and type in the question-----there is a lots of information available for you to learn.

Even thought no question asked is stupid----there are certain questions that go way beyond that point like comparison of an F22 to JF 17----.

The 1000's of pages of information on this board is due to sharing.
I think it's more than enough.and the time you spend cticizing if you would have told me in begining about this i must have been highly obliged....but i thought i needed an expert advice..

Havent seen any mention of falcon-20 DA-20 of "Blinders" No. 24 Sqn used for ESM/ECM.

Since JF-17 is being procured in many numbers , newer blocks are coming up and newer weapons are being integrated on it, PAF should make an electronic version of JF-17 just like EA-18 of F-18 E/F

The two wing tips missile launcher rail for PL-9 can be replaced with detection pods.

Four under wing mounted hard points can carry:
1 X High Band Jamming Pod,
1 X Low Band Jamming Pod
2 X AR Missiles (MAR-1) OR 2 X Fuel tanks

1 center line fuselage hardpoint, for FLIR Pod. .

This JF-17 should have an AESA radar(probably Block-3) and also a communications receiver and jamming system that will provide suppression and electronic attack against airborne communication threats.

In peace time, it can carry out sorties for targeting tracks for hostile radio-frequency sources in real time for the ops in WOT.
In war, It can accompany strike package of F-16's or JF-17's into enemy territory to increase the chances of mission success and survival rate of strike aircrafts.

Three are housed at Masroor (Three hangars and ancillary facilities) . I see the fourth one flying from SF on and off during my commute to work.

Don't know why the fourth one is at SF. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom