What's new

Pakistan's Shia genocide

This is my first comment comment in this forum,i usually only read threads but thoughts of some ignorant Indians forced me to comment....listen all indians..i am a muslim and to be honest,by God my best friend is a muslim (shia)...shia and sunnis both are muslims,you hindus dont have anything to do with this,if a sunni or shia is killed then this doesnt means that either sunni or shia killed him,we are all muslims,yeah may be our actions to express our love for Hazrat imam hussain R.A are different,but we are same...remember this till your death...UNDERSTAND...!

1. If this thread had been started by a Pakistani I would be think that it was a sincere attempt to discuss the problems affecting Pakistan's Shia community.

However this is just another case of Pakistan-bashing (with no sincere concern for Shias) by hate-filled Indian trolls who have never reconciled them to Pakistan's existence and ultimately want to destroy it.

2. Hindutva extremists should worry about their own poverty-stricken, insurgency-infested hellhole of a country before they slyly try to attack Pakistan on a Pakistani forum.
All these are okey, but why shia genocide? :chilli:

This is my first comment comment in this forum,i usually only read threads but thoughts of some ignorant Indians forced me to comment....listen all indians..i am a muslim and to be honest,by God my best friend is a muslim (shia)...shia and sunnis both are muslims,you hindus dont have anything to do with this,if a sunni or shia is killed then this doesnt means that either sunni or shia killed him,we are all muslims,yeah may be our actions to express our love for Hazrat imam hussain R.A are different,but we are same...remember this till your death...UNDERSTAND...!

Yes we understood. Calm down. :)
Are you saying hindus are killing shia and sunni both and trying to create division?

ohh you just show your typical hindu mentality...!
where i said this in my post??

ohh you just show your typical hindu mentality...!
where i said this in my post??
You did not. I am asking you, who do you think are killing shias and sunnis. Geo tv reporters? They do have motive though. :)

What is typical hindu mentality, how is it different from typical muslim mentality?

All these are okey, but why shia genocide? :chilli:

Yes we understood. Calm down. :)
Are you saying hindus are killing shia and sunni both and trying to create division?

1. Shia-Sunni violence in Pakistan is a relatively recent phenomenon and did not exist in the 60s or 70s.

2. A lot of it is caused by outside powers, though of course extremist and bigoted clerics also play their role. The Iranian revolution in 1979 galvanized Shias all over the world including in Pakistan. Apparently at one point there was even a demonstration of 200,000 Shias in the relatively small town of Islamabad (federal capital of course).

This alarmed Zia's generals and Sunni Arab states.

3. Later the extremist Deobandi cleric, Haq Nawaz Jhangvi from Jhang in Southern Punjab was allegedly "patronized" by some intelligence elements and started an anti-Shia campaign which eventually turned in to a wave of anti-Shia terrorism.
Haq Nawaz's organisation were the SSP (Sipah i Sahaba i Pakistan) whose military wing is the Lashkar i Jhangvi, the most extreme member of the entire TTP coalition.

In addition to that there is the whole issue of Zia's promotion of his interpretation of religion, Talibanization etc.

Before you take pleasure in seeing Shias being killed and Pakistan bashing, the vast majority of Shias in Pakistan live in peace.

- The president is a Shia.
- Senior ministers are Shia.
- Senior TV personalities are Shia.
- 25% of Mohajirs are Shia.

Pakistan may be facing problems and Hindutva extremists maybe gloating over this under the guise of "curiousity" and "concern" but India is in many ways far more fundamentally unstable. At least Pakistan doesn't have 60% without toilets, untouchables, 40,000 killed by communist guerillas and 0.4 million temple prostitutes.

You did not. I am asking you, who do you think are killing shias and sunnis. Geo tv reporters? They do have motive though. :)

those who killed 40,000 Pakistanis...i am sure you understand that,cox i am not in a mood to write a full paragraph explaining you who they are,

As usual only jabroni hindis can start such topics to start fire. Shia's are "not the only ones" suffering, the whole of Pakistan is suffering because of rented terrorism which US, India & allies are openly financing & supporting to spread terrorism in Pakistan. When Sunis are targeted there is no coverage by hindis but where as when shia's & other communities get targeted hindis & other countries media start special coverage against Pakistan. So it is clear what your purpose really is to start all this BULL SH!T.

When Gen. Musharraf was in power he knew where the terrorism was coming from & he had taken steps to start all these terrorism coming from both sides of the borders. If I start talking this will not end. I will say one thing what Gen. Musharraf said " I am sure India is 100% involved in Balochistan".

kill one shia, its pakistan shia genocide, kill one hindu, pakistani hindu genocide

but kill millions of kashmiris, sikhs

it was not genocide, it was massacre :lol::lol:

side news, Pakistan US Relationship are improving again

I am not Shia, but I do believe that this genocide is in full gear. I hate myself for not being able to do anything about it. Everyone knows where the root of the problem is, however, I bet no one would like to discuss about it. :angry:

side news, Pakistan US Relationship are improving again

It should, atleast till Pakistan has gawadar port and motorway connecting gawadar running... after that they can show finger to US...

those supporting/celebrating/marginalizing shia's/any minority killing @
tera bhi number aayega. Aaj nahi to kal.

I am not Shia, but I do believe that this genocide is in full gear. I hate myself for not being able to do anything about it. Everyone knows where the root of the problem is, however, I bet no one would like to discuss about it. :angry:
By everyone you mean pakistanis, because rest of us have no idea.
Trolling aside, this thread is also useful to share info, google does not tell me everything.
Most news only report at broad level, but even they have to be politically correct. Whats your personal opinion?

If this is the way Shias,who are Muslims by Religion,are treated in Pakistan,it's better not to think about the inhuman treatment given to Hindus and Christians by Pakistani islamic fanatics
I tend to think hindus are better off than ahmedis and christians in pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom