What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Yes , it is under trial.. they just modified the old G3
But the chances are minimum.moreover putting some optics and other attachments doesn't make it a new rifle. They could've done it without wasting so many years on this selection process if finally a modified G3 was to be selected. My opinion is that we'll go for the Bren

You wrote that a new domestic Rifle is under development. How this rifle resemble to which on of the following Rifles or is different with different new specifications ??
FN-SCAR-H,Beretta ARX-200,CZ-806 Bren2,Kalashnikov AK-103,Zavasta M21 ??
Will this new Pakistani refle be better than AK-47 203 rifle ??
Kindly add to my knowledge .Thanks

If it’s the upgraded G3 I will cry, we need to look towards the future, even if we wait and eventually go for next gen weapons I’ll happily wait.

Considering the fact that it was the mainstay of the Australian military for a good amount of time and beat the Sten, MP38/40 in trials i'm pretty sure it was.

Hi,

Seemingly---you did not hear your own video---.

Darra people are given original equipment---and still they make POS guns----.

Is there anything original came out of Darra---?

Is this really true? If so I’m not happy about it? Will they provide every solider with whats in the pic, in terms of attachments, because if not it’s not really much of a upgrade. What will the second rifle be?

Seems Pakistan army has finally decided about their battle rifle..
They will continue with their time-tested workhorse G3 but modify it for present day requirements. This will save training and transition time to a newer weapon while using the same powerful 7.62x51 round.
A shorter barrel, adjustable stock, picatny rail on top, front polymer hardgrip replaced with picatny for forward grip and gun torch.
Overall compact package with same power of a G3 round.
More suitable for evolving battle field of urban wars and deploying modern optics.View attachment 708186
7.62 has too much recoil. We should use 6.8mm.

Source? I also shared it on the original thread relating this topic. It was a post by Zaid Hamid which is very unreliable

welldone for making me feel like a kuntz and making ye self into a pious being. may Allah elevate your status!
Why would I HAVE TO DO anything to make you feel that way? :cheesy:

Jut kidding dear. Plus, to everyone, i meant no disrespect for Path-Finder and i totally understand your frustration and agression on this matter. I share the feeling. It is just that i cannot get involved in personal insults etc. However i do feel that you do not mean to hurt @Zarwan with what you say.
A new domestic rifle is under development. I am not referring to PK-18 (AR10) or PK-21 (AK).
And all those years i was shot down when i clearly said that there still are people in positions that matter who are leaning towards a domestic solution for our future needs. This is just another indication of the same.

Why Pakistan cannot make / buy, a new assault Rifle (with advanced features), which is a basic need and most important necessisity .
India has bought 72,400 SiGSauer assault rifles for its frontline infantry troops while it is going for a joint venture with Russian Kalashnikov to acquire over 6.5 lakh AK-203 assault rifles for replacing the INSAS rifles.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Dear brothers, I am also sheikh chili.... Here is my idea for Pakistan's Army Standard Rifle program...
136384332_3590501614361524_244622024685370571_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom