What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Here i am again quoting the same guy from Zastava. Two hours ago he wrote this:

Translation:

"Tomorrow ends up the winter part of testing within the framework of a tender for a new rifle for the Pakistani Army. It lasted for two and a half months, and we did well in all tests. On some of them we were equal with the competition, and on some we were better. To this part of the testing of the fifteen contenders they invited four. Zastava, Zbrojovka, FN and Beretta. Zbrojovka was eliminated during this round of the tests. We participate in 7.62x51 NATO class. Contenders that are still left with us are FN and Beretta."
Amazing!! Zastava have been making firearms for 167years and still going strong. Could you pump for more info :D.

I have ask u many time before kindly let me know about technical details why u prefer SCAR...like metal used in barrel and chamber and their characteristic under different temperatures and endurance + which mechanism is being used in SCAR gas operating rotating bolt or blow back rotating bolt. and why the subject (in case if u provide) mechanism is suitable to Pakistani needs. Remember we have extreme weather conditions from +45 / 50 to -20 / 23 and we can't afford multiple platforms. And kindly let us know about comparison between SCAR and existing rifles we are using and specifically highlighted the edge of SCAR over other rifles. AND PLEASE REPLY BACK THIS TIME.

Here on PDF people don't know anything and talking expert, did you ever test fire SCAR or the rifles P.A using ?
@OverLoad Once again dost you will get a blank.

56 replaced the MP5... We don't use 81.... AK-100 series already in use with SSG.
I have seen SSG with type 81 a decade back, are they in current use I have no idea.

I think the CZ Bren will win as it is comparatively cheap, reliability is also fair (fitness for use), The Czechs are willing to give the total ToT, This gun will gradually evolve when in the right hands of battle hardened Pakistani soldiers.

It is also possible, that we may opt for two rifles, rather than one. One for extreme cold conditions (Siachin) and other for rest of Pakistani terrain.

So finally, I think, We will see AK 100 series as well as CZ Bren.

Amazing!! Zastava have been making firearms for 167years and still going strong. Could you pump for more info :D.
Zbrojovka?

Here i am again quoting the same guy from Zastava. Two hours ago he wrote this:

Translation:

"Tomorrow ends up the winter part of testing within the framework of a tender for a new rifle for the Pakistani Army. It lasted for two and a half months, and we did well in all tests. On some of them we were equal with the competition, and on some we were better. To this part of the testing of the fifteen contenders they invited four. Zastava, Zbrojovka, FN and Beretta. Zbrojovka was eliminated during this round of the tests. We participate in 7.62x51 NATO class. Contenders that are still left with us are FN and Beretta."

He also wrote that rifle is made with three different barrel lengths, because that's what Pakistan asked for. If more info comes out, i will let you guys know. But if Zastava knows how to make something it's AK and Mauser based rifles. :D

He also wrote that rifle is made with three different barrel lengths, because that's what Pakistan asked for. If more info comes out, i will let you guys know. But if Zastava knows how to make something it's AK and Mauser based rifles. :D
I will Not be surprised if Zastava Wins this competition. thanks for the info.

CZ is eliminated from Trials?
What about Ak103?
Scar H,Arx160,M21 are still in show as per him
Yes according to proka89 as the Zastava Rep has shared this info online, if you read his post it will be clear as to what he wrote.

CZ is eliminated from Trials?
What about Ak103?
Scar H,Arx160,M21 are still in show as per him

He pointed out that Zastava with M77 participates in 7.62x51 class. And all info he gave is for that class. So according to him competitors left for the new rifle of the Pakistani army in 7.62x51 are FN SCAR, Beretta ARX 160 and Zastava M77. I know for certain that he works in Zastava, and until now all information he gave us were accurate. I just asked him, and he also said that AK is favorite in 7.62x39.

FN SCAR
Beretta = 7.62x51 Awaiting Winner!!
Zastava

AK 103 =7.62x39 Most Likely Won!!

I will Not be surprised if Zastava Wins this competition. thanks for the info.

Yes according to proka89 as the Zastava Rep has shared this info online, if you read his post it will be clear as to what he wrote.
He pointed out that Zastava with M77 participates in 7.62x51 class. And all info he gave is for that class. So according to him competitors left for the new rifle of the Pakistani army in 7.62x51 are FN SCAR, Beretta ARX 160 and Zastava M77. I know for certain that he works in Zastava, and until now all information he gave us were accurate. I just asked him, and he also said that AK is favorite in 7.62x39.
CZ has not been eliminated. Balixd confirmed that it is very much in the game. You should ask your friend to be more clear.

I think the CZ Bren will win as it is comparatively cheap, reliability is also fair (fitness for use), The Czechs are willing to give the total ToT, This gun will gradually evolve when in the right hands of battle hardened Pakistani soldiers.

It is also possible, that we may opt for two rifles, rather than one. One for extreme cold conditions (Siachin) and other for rest of Pakistani terrain.

So finally, I think, We will see AK 100 series as well as CZ Bren.

CZ is also multi cal.

CZ has not been eliminated. Balixd confirmed that it is very much in the game. You should ask your friend to be more clear.
we have info in bits and pieces. What ever the truth it will be out soon!

Can't ask him to be more clear, when he was perfectly clear. I already translated to you guys what he wrote. And i can't be 100% sure that everything he told us is truth. But i am 100% sure that he does work in Zastava, and so far he never gave us false information on Serbian military forums.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom