What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
for CZ we will be tgere biggest client.
the levels of insight they will allow us will be unmatched by anyone else.
bigger companies are also arrogant in sharing there secrets. and i think this is can be a turning point in our small arm industry if we plan it well

Hazrat @Zarvan do you have any info to add here?
My source is Horus I am saying what he is telling me. As he has proven right on point many times before so I would wait for him. He is still saying that BREN is not competing in G3 replacement it's only competing for Type 56 replacement. So when he would tell me something new or he himself would like to reveal what is going on here I have nothing to say and I won't rule out SCAR or Beretta until than.

PhDr. Ondrej Podel (Head of Project Pakistan, CZ) has told @TheOccupiedKashmir that "CZ has performed extraordinarily well in both categories and is the only company which is offering (and had tested) full package to Pakistan Army. We consider Pakistan along with our own Army as our key and most important partner and we are working with your army on tailored and customized solution, because this is what we believe [the] most effective approach as every army has different demands and needs."

He added that "Regarding [the] LOU between CZ and POF, we cannot comment on the ongoing negotiation, however there was [a] press release in Radio Pakistan about general meaning of our mutual intentions to cooperate with POF especially in terms of transfer our latest and most advanced technology to Pakistan."

Image Copyright: CZ

full

@Areesh @Path-Finder @Horus @Rafi @HRK @Suff Shikan @Oscar @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Devil Soul @Windjammer @Manticore @DESERT FIGHTER @TheDarkKnight @Khafee @Ulla
Pretty much conforms to what I have been told, CZ's willingness to transfer tech and expertise and also MOST crucially, was the only one dedicated to a long term relationship, where the rifle will be upgraded, with various upgrades.

The writing is on the wall, it is pretty much all over, unless the Belgy's or the Talians can pull some sort of last minute miracle offer out of the blue.
So @Rafi claim have been corroborated by the CZ's Head of Pakistan Project. If CZ BREN is selected for both calibers it would be easier for training and logistics, also it seems CZ is ready for long-term commitment (CZ rep stated Pakistan as key partner) for weapon upgrade and design improvements. At the moment BREN seems the best bet for PA.

My source is Horus I am saying what he is telling me. As he has proven right on point many times before so I would wait for him. He is still saying that BREN is not competing in G3 replacement it's only competing for Type 56 replacement. So when he would tell me something new or he himself would like to reveal what is going on here I have nothing to say and I won't rule out SCAR or Beretta until than.
if you are wrong then?

CZ 807

cz_807_anfas.png

DESCRIPTION

The CZ 807 is a modern assault rifle in 7.62x39 calibre. It is a standard individual weapon characterized by outstanding reliability, durability and accuracy. It is also one of the lightest weapons in its category with excellent ergonomics. Due to its simplicity, the weapon is ready to use in active duty for a long time without the need for more complex maintenance.

Distinguishing Characteristics:

• The weapon system is based on the tried and tested collection of gases from the bore with the option to regulate the piston mechanism in two stages.
• The weapon is extremely reliable and durable in all conditions.
• High accuracy and long service life.
• Low weight for comfortable handling.
• Controls accessible from both sides.
• Bolt catch with a bolt release lever.
• Perfect ergonomics with outstanding control during shooting.
• Materials used are non-flammable or have increased flame resistance, they are impact resistant and have a high resistance to mechanical damage.
• The basic stripping and reassembly of the weapon for routine maintenance may be performed without the use of any tools.
• Interchangeable backstraps in three sizes.
• Folding telescopic stock.

TECHNICAL DATA

gSomu19.jpg

http://www.czub.cz/en/produkty/automaticke-zbrane/cz-807.html

Yes they have shown CZ 807 which is 7.62 X 39 version if CZ 7.62 X 51 version had given excellent performance in trials why they didn't showed it during IDEAS 2016 ? What is the point of hiding it ?
Hazrat @Zarvan you do know that for x51 all you need is barrel, bolt carrier & Mag well change? that is it. the rifle chassis remains the same with only three changes made to it!!!

UPDATE: PhDr. Ondrej Podel has confirmed to @TheOccupiedKashmir that CZ rifles of 7.62x51 as well as 7.62x39 calibers have been tested by Pakistan Army.

He said that "The image shows weapon in caliber 7.62x39, however the target behind it shows actual result from 7.62x51 trials. It is the accuracy after 10.000rds of endurance test."

UPDATE: PhDr. Ondrej Podel has confirmed to @TheOccupiedKashmir that CZ rifles of 7.62x51 as well as 7.62x39 calibers have been tested by Pakistan Army.

He said that "The image shows weapon in caliber 7.62x39, however the target behind it shows actual result from 7.62x51 trials. It is the accuracy after 10.000rds of endurance test."
Thanks for sharing the info. Would he be so kind to also share a pic of cz in 7.62x51 :) ... if u already didnt ask?

CZ 807 was trialed by PA, not BREN / BREN 2.
Ok I didn't know about distinctions between the two but good news about x51!

@TheOccupiedKashmir Is the Pakistan Army also looking for UGBL and sights, especially reflex or red-dot sights?
There is a post by @Rafi who has highlighted that these devices e.g UBGL and optics are being procured!

https://defence.pk/threads/ideas-2016-possible-ubgl-contract.465361/

Hazrat @Zarvan you are awfully quiet?

Back
Top Bottom