What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
have you got the specific tweet instead of me plowing through so many tweets and secondly I rather have it from official sources like CZ or PA!!

unless i am wrong Horus mentioned that Ak103 performed better after it had been dropped and yet earlier we were told it didn't perform that well. that threw more confusion into the mix rather than clarifying anything!

Now DMR will be x51 and DMR currently is what rifle G3? so you have gone from NO, BREN is only in x39 to DMR which is always x51?? can you see the tectonic shift in your arguments? :disagree::disagree:

He just want SCAR to be selected and Horus's news make him feel better so he believes whatever Horus has to say, no opinion of his own

SCAR is the best rifle in Trials :partay:

Hazrat @Zarvan is accepting that a x51 BREN is in existence but yet to be unveiled to the public denial as well? Hazrat these are rifle trials not a court case for land rights! but don't worry I will be good to your love;).

you are on Hazrat @Zarvan list of people who will not get a eid card from him now!! :( I suppose we need to wait for the unveiling of BREN 807 with a x51 magazine.

I have a feeling the SCAR will be imported for all our special operations forces, (army, navy, airforce) and the regulars will be issued the BREN manufactured locally, I would have preferred the SCAR yet I can still live with this, either way we will still out gun TTP AK-47 or third rate H!ndian INSAS.Kudos

I have a feeling the SCAR will be imported for all our special operations forces, (army, navy, airforce) and the regulars will be issued the BREN manufactured locally, I would have preferred the SCAR yet I can still live with this, either way we will still out gun TTP AK-47 or third rate H!ndian INSAS.Kudos

All jokes aside and on a serious note SCAR or BREN or ARX. These Rifles are branches of one tree!! All you need to do is compare their internals and you won't believe it but their internal mechanism is the same!! We have paid too much attention to their looks but absolutely none to their internals.

BREN has short carrier group but long gas piston block!
SCAR & ARX200 Long Carrier Group with short gas piston block!

i might post pictures to compare the three internals of these rifle Granted ARX carrier is designed differently to avoid patent lawsuit but it's extremely comparable to BREN and SCAR with some difference.

Long story short if we look beyond the fanboy antics they are great pieces of engineering and excellent systems.

All jokes aside and on a serious note SCAR or BREN or ARX. These Rifles are branches of one tree!! All you need to do is compare their internals and you won't believe it but their internal mechanism is the same!! We have paid too much attention to their looks but absolutely none to their internals.

BREN has short carrier group but long gas piston block!
SCAR & ARX200 Long Carrier Group with short gas piston block!

i might post pictures to compare the three internals of these rifle Granted ARX carrier is designed differently to avoid patent lawsuit but it's extremely comparable to BREN and SCAR with some difference.

Long story short if we look beyond the fanboy antics they are great pieces of engineering and excellent systems.
POF should hire you as a consultant bro, I am sure it would break the heart of a certain Hazrat lol.Kudos bro and fine post.

POF should hire you as a consultant bro, I am sure it would break the heart of a certain Hazrat lol.Kudos bro and fine post.
That would be dream come true and i would take Hazrat just to have a debate with :lol::lol:.

That would be dream come true and i would take Hazrat just to have a debate with :lol::lol:.
Zarvan deserves to be the Auditor General and Attorney General of Pakistan. He can grill the life out of any general or politician. I would pay good money to see such grillings on live TV.

SCAR will replace Type 56 and SCAR H or Berreta ARX 200 will replace G3. Secondly both rifles are coming for infantry. So which two rifles will get selected and both will come to infantry
You mean BREN.

PhDr. Ondrej Podel (Head of Project Pakistan, CZ) has told @TheOccupiedKashmir that "CZ has performed extraordinarily well in both categories and is the only company which is offering (and had tested) full package to Pakistan Army. We consider Pakistan along with our own Army as our key and most important partner and we are working with your army on tailored and customized solution, because this is what we believe [the] most effective approach as every army has different demands and needs."

He added that "Regarding [the] LOU between CZ and POF, we cannot comment on the ongoing negotiation, however there was [a] press release in Radio Pakistan about general meaning of our mutual intentions to cooperate with POF especially in terms of transfer our latest and most advanced technology to Pakistan."

Image Copyright: CZ

full

Image Copyright: CZ

full

@Areesh @Path-Finder @Horus @Rafi @HRK @Suff Shikan @Oscar @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Devil Soul @Windjammer @Manticore @DESERT FIGHTER @TheDarkKnight @Khafee @Ulla

Pretty much conforms to what I have been told, CZ's willingness to transfer tech and expertise and also MOST crucially, was the only one dedicated to a long term relationship, where the rifle will be upgraded, with various upgrades.

@Horus says the x51 CZ 807 tested is a DMR. But, according to the chart, the target was just 100 m away. :hitwall:

The writing is on the wall, it is pretty much all over, unless the Belgy's or the Talians can pull some sort of last minute miracle offer out of the blue.

Pretty much conforms to what I have been told, CZ's willingness to transfer tech and expertise and also MOST crucially, was the only one dedicated to a long term relationship, where the rifle will be upgraded, with various upgrades.

The writing is on the wall, it is pretty much all over, unless the Belgy's or the Talians can pull some sort of last minute miracle offer out of the blue.

Hazrat @Zarvan do you have any info to add here?

and this will replace G3..??
Yup it's a.multi callibre it can play doubles roles.Besides I don't agree why we should pay millions of dollars for a .Single.rifle when we don't we enough bullet proof jackets to meet demand of our forces our army is using Toyota trucks in instead of armoured mine resistant cars in Taliban IED infested areas our best friend China has PhD in copy. Reverse enginnering
images
here is Chinese Norinco ar15. Duplicate :smokin: its accuracy is better than original ar15 they even copied .s300 missilee system and named it Hq9

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom