What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Any Results about Rifle that's gonna replace G3

Bren 807

Beauty :D
cz_805_BREN_a2_mc.jpg

@Zarvan see what I told you..... abb dekhnay yeh hai k zarvan ki scar select hoti hai ya nahin ...

BROTHERS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE THERMAL IMAGING RIFLES FOR THE SPECIAL FORCES UNITS DEPLOYED IN HIGH ALTITUDE SNOW CAPPED MOUNTAINS REGIONS.

ARX-200 is going to replace G3 as far as the matter of ground realities is concerned. It is a natural replacement. Beretta will handover a legacy of quality to Pakistan which is necessary to replace the royal G3 of Pakistan Army. POF already signed an MoU with Beretta for upgrading of manufacturing facilities.

ARX-200 is going to replace G3 as far as the matter of ground realities is concerned. It is a natural replacement. Beretta will handover a legacy of quality to Pakistan which is necessary to replace the royal G3 of Pakistan Army. POF already signed an MoU with Beretta for upgrading of manufacturing facilities.

Is it Official??

BROTHERS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE THERMAL IMAGING RIFLES FOR THE SPECIAL FORCES UNITS DEPLOYED IN HIGH ALTITUDE SNOW CAPPED MOUNTAINS REGIONS.

We already have that

Is it Official??
no! don't consider it official please. I am a journalist with defense as my beat. Just connecting the strings and it is one of my analysis. I can proudly say that my analysis prove to be right oftenly. ARX-200 is a strong contender unlike SCAR which many members on this forum think. ARX-200 is getting serious attention and passed the tough standards of Pakistan Army.

Raheel-Baretta-01-692x360.png

480689_c56d21fa597b4a76a6d0867fbfd74955.jpg

CZ 807 BREN has emerged as the finalist in Pakistan Army Service rifle trials to replace 7.62×39mm Chinese Type 56 rifles, ARMÁDNÍ NOVINY reported quoting Director of Military weapons in České zbrojovce, Martin Šanda. Special version CZ 807 BREN (Soviet 7.62×39mm) was offered to the Pakistan Army.

"Czech arms industry has successfully participated in the tender for the rearmament of the Pakistani army with it's CZ 807. Of the original eight candidates which met the extremely rigorous demands of the Pakistani army, there were only three finalists, including the CZ 807. For an idea of the scope of testing, I can say that the tests were conducted throughout 2016, in all weather conditions from the Himalayan glaciers, where the temperature dropped below -40° C up to the jungle or desert, where they climbed to the contrary, we recorded + 54° C, "
commented Martin Šanda, on the Pakistani tender.

"Apart from these tests conducted directly by users of the combat units and weapons, they were tested in laboratory "under applicable methodologies". CZ 807 was evaluated as the best in the context of user tests, for example, but also as the most accurate direct comparison of standardized absolute world elite. Additionally, the testing was attended throughout by CZ representatives who collected valuable data for further development of service weapons. Some of them spent most of the year in Pakistan in difficult conditions," Šanda added.

Gr8, I really love this rifle.

Excellent choice, although i would have waited for the SCAR X39 model to arrive. If we pick SCAR to replace G-3s then it would have made sense to have just one single production line for all rifles and training. Now we would have to train soldiers on two different rifles. By all means CZ-807 is an excellent platform to replace the good'ol Type-56.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:Excellent one of my favorites which was supposedly dropped according to the "so called" insiders proved to be wrong. Now lets see x51 tender winner announced come on ARX200 Hazrat @Zarvan

we got thermal for specific units for specific purposes.
Not in huge numbers though, unfortunately, nor can we afford to equip majority of the units with it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom