What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
whenever there is money involved the people in uniform are no different to their civilian counterparts
saying it from insider information
I know its hard to swallow but unfortunately true. yes our combat units have nothing to do with corruption or kickbacks but military is more than the men parading on 23 march.

he needs to have regular meals and do some exercise
then he will look the part and suitable posing with this gun that appears to be almost 1 fifth of his body mass
Hey buddy im no fanboy nor do i worship things without question, the facts point otherwise, we have a very very limited budget yet the way we remain at par with our counterparts who have abundance of funds is a valid enough argument against supposed kickbacks, yes u may have insider info, yes it may have happened more than once but what im saying is that its not a norm in our army, something that differentiates us from the gentlemen across the border...

whenever there is money involved the people in uniform are no different to their civilian counterparts
saying it from insider information
I know its hard to swallow but unfortunately true. yes our combat units have nothing to do with corruption or kickbacks but military is more than the men parading on 23 march.

he needs to have regular meals and do some exercise
then he will look the part and suitable posing with this gun that appears to be almost 1 fifth of his body mass
Seems like u have watched too many movies, pak army focuses on a unique mix of strength, agility, flexibilty and stamina to last out there on the battle field, building bulky muscle is good for posing etc yet when it comes to real asskicking all that bulk might just be the very thing that kills u, the battlefield requirements are a whole lot different from ur normal wieght lifting competition dont u agree??

SSW was testing SCAR L (5.56 variant) ... and why SSW will adopt a 7.62 NATO variant
I think they would have tested both. Because they also need for their PAF guys not just SSW. Because every pilot is also trained with Assault Rifle also the engineers. So I think both versions will be chosen by PAF

I think they would have tested both. Because they also need for their PAF guys not just SSW. Because every pilot is also trained with Assault Rifle also the engineers. So I think both versions will be chosen by PAF
dear u didn't enquire this??

SSW is the first to adopt the SCAR. Other services will too. Final decision is still pending, the SCAR has beaten every other rifle.
I have read some but not all posts regarding PA new assualt rifle! I am quiet disappointed POF cant produce a modern gun for PA. G3 is decades old weapon, why no new version. Is there no r&d at POF. We are making JF-17, more than 50%, A bombs, missile, but we cant make a suitable gun for PA? CAN someone explain this to this bloody civilian?

Oftopic but this is as close we can get to see what type of rigors a rifle or a pistol in this case goes while undergoing trials.Testing looks pretty modest to me,not enough.
European GP K105 pistol at the army pistols trial.

FB_IMG_1478613441637.jpg

French Soldiers also carrying SCAR

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom