What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Your source or wish ???
personally i love FN SCAR H&L but approch of italian govt and cost is indicating that ARX 200 has some advantage over FN SCAR(in pakistan case).
BerettaARX200_Promotional_Clean.jpg

ARX-Carbine_Intelligent-Rail.jpg

personally i love FN SCAR H&L but approch of italian govt and cost is indicating that ARX 200 has some advantage over FN SCAR(in pakistan case).
BerettaARX200_Promotional_Clean.jpg

ARX-Carbine_Intelligent-Rail.jpg
SCAR has performed the best in trials according to Mr @Horus. Therefore we should hope the best Gun comes not the 2nd best.

SCAR has performed the best in trials according to Mr @Horus. Therefore we should hope the best Gun comes not the 2nd best.
Personally I wish for FN SCAR. But now its up to what they (FN & Berreta) offers and you also know that cost also matters in pak case. By the way do you know about announcement date of the winner rifle.

Last edited:
Personally I wish for FN SCAR. But now its up to what they (FN & Berreta) offers and you also know that cost also matters in pak case. By the way do you know about announcement date of the winner rifle.

Common think about the cost factor and the active marketing of Italy govt, and may be pak will interested in something else too means equipment etc...
lol come on

I have read somewhere that those two are left in the race.

Till last updates, these two (SCAR and ARX-200) are leading the trials now it is second round of selection, called negotiation table that indicates whoever comes up with better offer and attractive package, is going to seal the contract, IMO.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom