What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Screenshot_2016-08-02-18-43-20.png

I think old G 3 goes to police elite police

Scar is the only option left

Have he shown you his service card?
Dont be ridiculous Zarvan. How can you just choose to trust anything being said on facebook brother by anyone who can claims to be anything!!!
What is your Facebook ID? I will send you a message as Gen Raheel Sharif confirming you that we have selected this:
9493446902_058235b32b_b.jpg

Oh thanks bro!
Thanks a LOT!!!

One important thing to point out here is that among so many groups and so many members in those groups, there is bound to be one or two messages which eventually turn out to be true. However i am not sure how big of an achievement should that be considered as.
Haha

Gen raheel please stop thrashing my friend zaarvan very funny haha

FB_IMG_1470493821404.jpg

AVCI 1-4X #3eeos #jöh #pöh #ökk #avcı #tsk #yerli #combat #military #tactical #mpt76 #mpt56 #hk416 #hk417 #komando #dag2 #dag #mak #keskin #camo #gear #hunter #daysight #optics

I hope which ever Gun is selected this kind of Optics are also made standard issue for Armed Forces and Police

Colt-LE901-16S.jpg

Specifications: - Caliber: 7.62 mm NATO - Barrel: 16.1 inches - OA Length: 34.24-37.5 inches - Weight: 8.8 pounds - Stock: Collapsible - Sights: Flip-up front and rear - Action: Direct impingement semi-auto - Finish: Hardcoat anodized black - Capacity: 20+1 - MSRP: $2,544

One question always makes me curious that why Heckler & Koche did not develop heavier version of G36? A G3 with short stroke gas system could be more easier choice of G3 user countries.

One question always makes me curious that why Heckler & Koche did not develop heavier version of G36? A G3 with short stroke gas system could be more easier choice of G3 user countries.
G36 had serious issues and flaws especially with the thermal properties of the polymer used it could not with stand the heat. thus 416 & 417 was developed.

G36 had serious issues and flaws especially with the thermal properties of the polymer used it could not with stand the heat. thus 416 & 417 was developed.

How can a man with right mind believe that?
416 and 417 project is a quite different story and was based upon needs of American special forces.

Colt is not needed we need even better scar or HK 416
I am thinking something else for past 3 days. Even if we select SCAR and produce all the versions still we have massive Army and Navy + Marines and Air Force and Para Military and finally Police and most probably we are going to increase their size in near future so with this size force even SCAR with all its versions won't be enough. Pakistan needs to have two or three different Multi Caliber Guns like all versions of SCAR and HK 417 and HK 416 or 7.62 and 5.56 versions of Berreta or SiG or this new Colt 901 which is available in 7.62 X 51 and 7.62 X 39 and 5.56 X 45. We need at least two of these series with TOT. One SCAR or Berreta or HK can't meet our needs. We are not France or Germany I mean when it comes to size of forces @balixd @Horus @Arsalan

How can a man with right mind believe that?
416 and 417 project is a quite different story and was based upon needs of American special forces.
G36 is a disaster with serious issues in hot environment

I am thinking something else for past 3 days. Even if we select SCAR and produce all the versions still we have massive Army and Navy + Marines and Air Force and Para Military and finally Police and most probably we are going to increase their size in near future so with this size force even SCAR with all its versions won't be enough. Pakistan needs to have two or three different Multi Caliber Guns like all versions of SCAR and HK 417 and HK 416 or 7.62 and 5.56 versions of Berreta or SiG or this new Colt 901 which is available in 7.62 X 51 and 7.62 X 39 and 5.56 X 45. We need at least two of these series with TOT. One SCAR or Berreta or HK can't meet our needs. We are not France or Germany I mean when it comes to size of forces @balixd @Horus @Arsalan

G36 is a disaster with serious issues in hot environment
Don't forget MP 5 is aging too we need to replace it right now stick with Scar and than MP 7 would do wonders for pakistan

Don't forget MP 5 is aging too we need to replace it right now stick with Scar and than MP 7 would do wonders for pakistan
Yes for now SCAR with all its versions should come but soon we should try to get one other series probably HK 417 and 416 or SIG or COLT 901

Back
Top Bottom