What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
@balixd Some people are hell bent on turning me crazy. The guy who shared the pic with me of Guns in trials is now claiming Bushmaster M4 and SCAR are in final phase and one of them would be selected. He has house near ranges and he often talks to officers. @Arsalan

@balixd Some people are hell bent on turning me crazy. The guy who shared the pic with me of Guns in trials is now claiming Bushmaster M4 and SCAR are in final phase and one of them would be selected. He has house near ranges and he often talks to officers. @Arsalan
admitting that you are crazy is the first step in seeking help! maybe it is time to stop the obsession over the SCAR and return to normality.

admitting that you are crazy is the first step in seeking help! maybe it is time to stop the obsession over the SCAR and return to normality.
Bro the friend who gave me the picture and this information hates SCAR but admits SCAR is performing best in trials although he is supporter of MPT-76. I am not supurised about SCAR leading my question is about M4 being in trials. Sorry but SCAR is leading the trials and it's reality not my obsession

Bro the friend who gave me the picture and this information hates SCAR but admits SCAR is performing best in trials although he is supporter of MPT-76. I am not supurised about SCAR leading my question is about M4 being in trials. Sorry but SCAR is leading the trials and it's reality not my obsession
M4 is 5.56 not 7.62 NATO.

They have been developing one 7.62 X 39 version
They already have ACR 556 which has a 7.62 papa called Magpul Massoud. Why not simply send that.

_MG_0115.jpg

They already have ACR 556 which has a 7.62 papa called Magpul Massoud. Why not simply send that.

_MG_0115.jpg
No idea I don't fully trust that guy but after he send me that picture which I posted I can't take him lightly so I am stuck.
By the way check this video

the last 126 pages are a obsession for SCAR! Now its better to be patient and find out the results than being satisfied with false hope.

I believe even after selection of a standard rifle The G3 might remain here as a DMR,
its very accurate and would handsomely fill the duty of a DMR.
Soldiers already are familiar with it.

I believe even after selection of a standard rifle The G3 might remain here as a DMR,
its very accurate and would handsomely fill the duty of a DMR.
Soldiers already are familiar with it.
Quite possible but still we need few more modern DMR. Secondly it's time we start working on getting new advance optics and giving them to every soldier

Quite possible but still we need few more modern DMR. Secondly it's time we start working on getting new advance optics and giving them to every soldier
if Scar is selected then surely we'll have its DMR version too but the cost effective and correct option would be to utilize the existing G3's and modify them as DMR's,
The standard rifles will be complimented by any accurate DMR like G3.

for Optics its better for the gov to just invest in institutes like Shibli Electronics that actually do make sights.
that'll boost the localization as well as do the job for em.

if Scar is selected then surely we'll have its DMR version too but the cost effective and correct option would be to utilize the existing G3's and modify them as DMR's,
The standard rifles will be complimented by any accurate DMR like G3.

for Optics its better for the gov to just invest in institutes like Shibli Electronics that actually do make sights.
that'll boost the localization as well as do the job for em.
Yes Shilbi is doing great job. We can also get modern optics from Turkish companies. @T-123456 @cabatli_53 @

_MG_0115.jpg
I agree Pakistan should test this and also new
COLT 901
images

Back
Top Bottom