What's new

Pakistan's 'secret' war in Baluchistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brahumdagh Bugti needs to be taken care off..one way or another.Don't worry about Foriegn Press.That's what they do best..after all EU is popular for allowing traitors from different countries to live with asylum...we need to act like Russians...they nuked (literally gave him a capsule with radioactive material inside) one of their traitor in London.

Baluchistan is a battle for the hearts and minds. There is no military solution to these kinds of problems. Indians commenting on this thread should know better than anyone else.

The challenges are myriad and complex. In some cases; “You do and you are damned and you don't you are dammed.” Take the example of opening up mining; good for the economic uplift but bad for Baluch Ethnic Identity due to influx of skilled migrant workers!!

Indian support -- admitted by atleast some of the Indians on this forum -- can be easily nullified provided we can demonstrate, on ground, benefits for the Baluch – Jobs, Schools, Clean Drinking Water, and Health. It would not take much to turn things around to our advantage. Already, things are being done to give something back to the Baluchis in terms of enhanced NFC award and hiked up royalty payments from gas revenues.

It requires a long term engagement on the part of the Federal government as the provincial government is made up of sardars and they are really not interested in doing anything for their population as their "Reign" in their respective areas would start getting hurt as the population sees some sort of economic emancipation. They have nothing to lose as it is -- they can always lay the blame on the Federal Government if things do not improve on ground.

BLA will fizzle out once people can see on ground changes in availability of Jobs for Baluch youth. It does not take much to do this.

I hate Baluchistan separatists if you hate Kashmiri separatists.

If you love/ support Kashmiri separatists then I love/ support Baluchistan separatists.

Moral: If you scratch mine, I'll scratch yours. Simple.

I hate Baluchistan separatists if you hate Kashmiri separatists.

If you love/ support Kashmiri separatists then I love/ support Baluchistan separatists.

Moral: If you scratch mine, I'll scratch yours. Simple.

The difference is, one has impending UN resolutions......
Where Pakistani flag is hoisted come 14th August and Black day observed on 15th.
The same is recognised by the world as the disputed territory and a nuclear flash point.
Above all, Kashmir is a sixty odd year old struggle costing the lives of over 90,000 souls, with new evidence pointing to genocide.
Let alone comparing with the struggle in Occupied Kashmir, the ad hock incidents in Balochistan can't even compete with what goes on in The Red Corridor. !!!

What independence struggle?

Killing teachers,journalists,doctors,policemen, and ordinary citizens?

The people killed in dera allahyaar ? they were common baluch celebrating 14TH AUGUST.... BLA(Bastards,liberace,Azzholes) murdered them!

This article is full of shyt...which nationalist does this guy talk of? Nawab Akbar? the same guy who used to bow infront of Quaid e Azam?the self proclaimed murderer?The guy who wouldnt let women wear shoes in his area? the guy who exiled half of his clan?Kalpar bugtis who deserve the gas royalty coz it originates from their land!

Brahamdog the terrorist>?

Why dont these hill rats come out in public instead of hiding in the hills these 1000 dogs~! coz they know they will be slaughtered by our own people!

Yes GoP has neglected us... BUT!

Why would i leave my Father/Mother my country?

The hills of baluchistan,the crop fields of punjab,the forested peaks of KP,the lakes,snowy mountains of GB/Kashmir,the desert of sindh............ They r all mine.......

IM COZ OF MY COUNTRY.....

IM NOT A BALUCH.... IM A PAKISTANI FIRST AND LAST....... EVEN AFTER I DIE........ I WILL REMAIN A PATRIOT TO MY LAND.

I SPIT ON BLA DOGS,I SPIT ON ALL ANTI PAKISTAN BASTARDS!

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Go say anti Pakistan crap in down town swabi infront of the people............ your wish will be fulfilled.

Waziristan? what do u know abt the people? they r the same people who kicked the azz of invading aghani army in the 60s.

God is great..... But my love for Pakistan is greater ... than my love for god.

After God i bow to my Pakistan.
already did that and they agree with me that Pakistan government have always been corrupt and never cared for the people of its country.
when the floods came what did Zardari do...nothing, even Angelina Jolie give more money to the flood victims then Zardari government lol!!.

and Waziristan, well your army is having a war with them so they won't too happy that you join forces with US to go to War with Waziristan.

Pakistan problem is that it just never had a good leader, if Pakistan had good leaders it would have been more better then India, but there is too much corruption.
And US ruined Pakistan as well, Pakistan need break all ties with US because US are the one that spreading terrorism in this Country..but your Pakistan need US.

Pakistan’s remonstrations over Mr. Bugti became so insistent that the United States and other NATO members urged Afghanistan to move Mr. Bugti elsewhere, Western diplomats and Afghan officials said, speaking on condition of anonymity because of the politics involved. In October 2010, he and his family arrived in Switzerland and sought political asylum.

We already knew this from Wikileaks (as has been pointed out frequently) that the Afghan government, intelligence and US authorities were aware that Bugti and various baluch terrorists were sheltering in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Musharraf raised the issue repeatedly, and it was dismissed as 'paranoia' in the Western media.

And what the above excerpt makes clear, again, is that the US and Afghans openly sheltered a wanted terrorist leader (with official knowledge) and various lower level terrorists, and then arranged for said terrorist leader to travel to Switzerland to apply for 'asylum'.

Imagine some nation doing that with OBL - double standards and hypocrisy galore.

You must also mention that who is funding and giving training and weapons to Balouch Youth.................Is it not Indian RAW ???

What if We make Quetta capital of Pakistan, it has been done in to Karachi before.

What if We make Quetta capital of Pakistan, it has been done in to Karachi before.
no they can't because Capital city are suppose to be nice and clean, Islamabad is beautiful and have more safer...PAkistan don't really spend money or quetta or another cities.

Indian support -- admitted by atleast some of the Indians on this forum -- can be easily nullified provided we can demonstrate, on ground, benefits for the Baluch – Jobs, Schools, Clean Drinking Water, and Health. It would not take much to turn things around to our advantage. Already, things are being done to give something back to the Baluchis in terms of enhanced NFC award and hiked up royalty payments from gas revenues.

You should use this very valid proof to shame India internationally.

i think media is also playng an immature & false reportng of the area. Many of the tribal lords are themselves the trouble creaters & are bieng involved in anti state activities. they them selves ve never allowed any development to b cariied out in the province & ve denied the people from thier basic rights includng the educaton & ve been playng with thier lives.

more over foreign involvment is also there ( ve been proved) which r instigating the people of area & the feudal lords.

Balochistan unrest: Two shot dead, two bodies found

Four people were killed and six injured in separate incidents in Quetta and other areas on Sunday.
Local administration recovered the mutilated bodies of two men from the Baghbana area of the Khuzdar district. Both seem to have been shot in their head.
In a separate incident, a child was killed and four others injured in a landmine blast in the Katal area of the Kohlu district.
In another incident, two Frontier Corps personnel were injured as their vehicle hit a landmine in the Barkhan district of the province.
Those injured in both incidents have been shifted to hospitals.
Meanwhile, unidentified men killed a popular trader Mujeebullah at Quetta’s Abdul Sattar Road.
Police have registered a case and started investigations.

Balochistan unrest: Two shot dead, two bodies found – The Express Tribune

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Balochistan violence: Schoolteacher gunned down in Khuzdar

QUETTA: A schoolteacher was shot dead and a woman was injured in an incident of firing in Khuzdar, about 300 kilometres south of Quetta, on Monday.
According to police officials, assailants on a motorbike opened fire at Rehmathullah, killing him instantly. A woman passing by was also injured in the attack after receiving bullet wounds. The body and the injured woman were taken to District Headquarters Hospital Khuzdar. “It could be an incident of old enmity and police are investigating,” a senior official of Khuzdar police said. Meanwhile, personnel of Balochistan Levies found a dead body near the RCD Highway in Mastung, some 45 kilometres from the provincial capital. The deceased was identified as Abdul Salam. Levies termed it an incident of old enmity.

Balochistan violence: Schoolteacher gunned down in Khuzdar – The Express Tribune

Balochistan unrest: Two shot dead, two bodies found

Four people were killed and six injured in separate incidents in Quetta and other areas on Sunday.
Local administration recovered the mutilated bodies of two men from the Baghbana area of the Khuzdar district. Both seem to have been shot in their head.
In a separate incident, a child was killed and four others injured in a landmine blast in the Katal area of the Kohlu district.
In another incident, two Frontier Corps personnel were injured as their vehicle hit a landmine in the Barkhan district of the province.
Those injured in both incidents have been shifted to hospitals.
Meanwhile, unidentified men killed a popular trader Mujeebullah at Quetta’s Abdul Sattar Road.
Police have registered a case and started investigations.

Balochistan unrest: Two shot dead, two bodies found – The Express Tribune

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Balochistan violence: Schoolteacher gunned down in Khuzdar

QUETTA: A schoolteacher was shot dead and a woman was injured in an incident of firing in Khuzdar, about 300 kilometres south of Quetta, on Monday.
According to police officials, assailants on a motorbike opened fire at Rehmathullah, killing him instantly. A woman passing by was also injured in the attack after receiving bullet wounds. The body and the injured woman were taken to District Headquarters Hospital Khuzdar. “It could be an incident of old enmity and police are investigating,” a senior official of Khuzdar police said. Meanwhile, personnel of Balochistan Levies found a dead body near the RCD Highway in Mastung, some 45 kilometres from the provincial capital. The deceased was identified as Abdul Salam. Levies termed it an incident of old enmity.

Balochistan violence: Schoolteacher gunned down in Khuzdar – The Express Tribune

These BLA bastards should be exterminated,... baluchistan should be given its rights... and more(more than planned) baluch youth should be inducted in army..

Im in all favour of FC killing these ferari scumbags....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom