What's new

Pakistan's Nuclear Submarine Development | News and Discussions

They showed IN, that even with their air craft carrier, they soil can be bombed. To answer your earlier question.

The air craft carrier as well as 75% of IN fleet were undergoing refit during 65.

So you are right in a sense.

It showed IN, that when our aircraft carrier is in refit, PN can bomb our soil.

They showed IN, that even with their air craft carrier, they soil can be bombed. To answer your earlier question.

But why you fail in 71 ?

We showed you we can destroy Karachi harbor (not once but twice) even when you have submarines in your navy.

But why you fail in 71 ?

We showed you we can destroy Karachi harbor (not once but twice) even when you have submarines in your navy.

the submarine(other than ghazi) where really useless, and dont forget your navy managed to destroy one frigate and damage auxiliary of our navy, our navy sub sank your frigate

the submarine(other than ghazi) where really useless, and dont forget your navy managed to destroy one frigate and damage auxiliary of our navy, our navy sub sank your frigate

I don't get you, are you talking about the whole list of PN losses v/s IN losses in 71 war?

If that is what you want, there is a complete list available, even on Wikipedia -

What the IN lost fighting with PN/PAF (airstrikes) -

1 x Frigate
1 x Naval aircraft

--

Okha naval harbour's fueling facility damaged/destroyed

And PN lost all these while fighting with IN/IAF (air strikes)

2 x Destroyers
1 x Minesweeper
1 x Submarine
3 x Patrol Vessels
7 x Gun boats

--

The main port of all of Pakistan - Karachi harbor facilities, destroyed. Fuel dumps destroyed

Don't forget PN ships or PAF aircraft proved useless to stop the IN ships' advance in two
consecutive operations - Operation Trident (1971) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and
Operation Python - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, I am talking about these incidents, where
even your submarines could not defend your coast.

They just sat and watched IN warships ripping up Karachi port and sinking any PN ship/supply ship
that comes their way.

On your question, PN enjoyed a superiority in the possession of a long-range submarine, which could
be used to go out hunting for IN's aircraft carrier. But PN wasn't really thinking - or better still the
submarine crew on Ghazi weren't thinking, to sink an aircraft carrier, having a long range sub is
not enough.

They took the bait on a few false reports of IN carrier's location and were misled into a trap where
IN ships released depth charges detonated and Ghazi succumbed to the explosions. I believe the
SSK crew weren't smart enough - for if they were, they would certainly have traced the carrier's
actual location atleast.

^^^ This thread is about pakistan nuclear submarines Development: News and Discussions! Not Pak-indo wars!
I don't know why some of you indians have to come here and derail everything off-topic with your condescending posts.

Nuclear submarine is difficult to build,many thchnlogy is beyond PAkistan manage,so ,use the money on ecomogy issue

I think beside N-Submarines. We should also work on 2500 tons and 700 tons small SSKs too which PN needs.

Nuclear submarine is difficult to build,many thchnlogy is beyond PAkistan manage,so ,use the money on ecomogy issue

We do built nuclear reactors... we have experience building subs... i.e Agosta 90Bs which also have Pakistani systems onboard... and we do have Chinese assistance... as for economy... its not tht the sub will be built in an year... 5 years still to go ...

We do built nuclear reactors... we have experience building subs... i.e Agosta 90Bs which also have Pakistani systems onboard... and we do have Chinese assistance... as for economy... its not tht the sub will be built in an year... 5 years still to go ...

We all know that KRL is fully capable of doing N-Reactors on their own. I think GoP should release A.Q Khan to develop three types of reactors:
160MW
210MW
380MW

Having similar in design and in three capacities so that they can be utilized according to the needs.

Back
Top Bottom