What's new

Pakistan's Nuclear Submarine Development | News and Discussions

The video has been discussed to death.

IIRC , The commander clearly said that the advancement the army made in kargil should have been continued and used to capture parts of pakistani occupied kashmir .Since we have not done that he willnot call it a victory.

Thanks that you are agreeing with his viewpoint ...:D

A single visit to pdf any day will show you dozens of negative news about India and pakistanis literally survive on posting these news.

And you are saying there is a ban on such things.The joke is on you and the clown arundhathi.

We are not the ones who are having dreams about capturing kashmir and hence not the ones who are sleeping ....:wave:

capturing kashmir ??? lol who gives a **** to kashmir ??? probably you do, cuz i dont ;) but yeah you can say revenge of breaking pakistan :) sounds better :)

capturing kashmir ??? lol who gives a **** to kashmir ??? probably you do, cuz i dont ;) but yeah you can say revenge of breaking pakistan :) sounds better :)

Majority of the pakistani members in this forum do .

Revenge will sound great but will remain a dream .

Majority of the pakistani members in this forum do .

Revenge will sound great but will remain a dream .

well someone will have to maintain the spark you know :) indians never quit it as Mumbai attacks :p poor people die. but yeah i must appreciate that was a superb delivery :)

So will the N-Submarine of PN will be 7000 tons vessel and how many will it be 3-5 in 10 years time after its first launch. But I think still we need some SSKs like 3000 tons and 1200 tons SSKs.

Does PN looking to do JV with Germany or France on SSK subs

As its the only solution for them. They must also develop small subamrines like:
Rescue Submarines
Special forces submarines of 110-160 tons

Can you guys develop your own Nuclear reactor for this one?

forget NUCLEAR subs! just get conventional we were considering the German U-boats 5 years ago and since then we have actually moved away and stopped considering submarines all together.

Can you guys develop your own Nuclear reactor for this one?

Considering that development began almost a decade ago, it might have happened by now. However I doubt there would be any confirmation publicly available.

Considering that development began almost a decade ago, it might have happened by now. However I doubt there would be any confirmation publicly available.

Mmm..I am doubtful about Pakistani capability but if done,that would be a great acheivement.

Mmm..I am doubtful about Pakistani capability but if done,that would be a great acheivement.

there is capability...but no money....and hence we will not be getting any nuke sub in foreseeable future...so my question is that why people keep on wasting their time on this thread? it should be closed.

there is capability...but no money....and hence we will not be getting any nuke sub in foreseeable future...so my question is that why people keep on wasting their time on this thread? it should be closed.

Karachi wale hamesha itne negative kyun hote hai? Pesa ajayega, relax.

Back
Top Bottom