What's new

Pakistan's New Fighter Jets Can Change the Balance: The Impact of Pakistan's First...

please can all of u keep moin ansaris articles out of this webste?

he is xtrmly biased

Isn't this the same over eager reporter who wrote in rupee news??
Well.. you cant argue his penchant for literal patriotism.
Other than that its mostly bloated achievements.
And as far as his bloating about the failures of the aircraft such as the raptor, he obviously hasn't heard of the American Congress, The F22 by far is beyond doubt a resounding success.. one can say that this guy is certainly the portrait of someone being blinded by the need for upbeat publications.
But.. I must say.. I find such articles a lot in Bharat rakshak, Key publishing and a hot of other sites displaying the same gung ho patriotism that this guy shows.

oh plz.... indian defence websites like bharat rakshak are all nonbiased

first of all congrats for pakistans sucess

and congrats for calling f-22 raptor as a failure just becoz production was stopped at 180 odd planes.....

yea pakistan developed everything from the ashes after partition ...the chinese were just sitting and cheering pakistan ....is this the kind of appreciation this author shows to the chinese for the technical cooperation .....no credit for them HA HA HA

VERY NICE ARTICLE :undecided::undecided::china::undecided:

JF-17 is a cooperation program,you idiot,Pakistan already had the production line.the "254"frigate will be fabricated in Pakistan,they don't have to show some credit for China everytime they are talking about it,they bought these things,and they helped us before,too.this is what "brother country" should do .Pakistan will have the own military industry when war comes .what kind of credit did you get from Russia after spending Billions of USD every year?another 3B for a secend-hand AC?:rofl::rofl::rofl: Russion treat you like idiot.For your own sake,Hopefully your paper-LCP will fly and your own-make frigate will sail before another war comes,cos i seriously doubt you will have enought time to buy these

Can people tell me what all parts of the Aircraft will be built in Pakistan? I know the airframe and the displays are made here. The engine is channeled from Russia through China. There is no ToT for the Radar and Avionics suite. The IRST is still to be decided. The missiles are made in China. And are there any parallel programmes running to develop these in-house? Please tell me. The JF 17 right now seems like a lisenced production aircraft.

JF-17 is a cooperation program,you idiot,Pakistan already had the production line.the "254"frigate will be fabricated in Pakistan,they don't have to show some credit for China everytime they are talking about it,they bought these things,and they helped us before,too.this is what "brother country" should do .Pakistan will have the own military industry when war comes .what kind of credit did you get from Russia after spending Billions of USD every year?another 3B for a secend-hand AC?:rofl::rofl::rofl: Russion treat you like idiot.For your own sake,Hopefully your paper-LCP will fly and your own-make frigate will sail before another war comes,cos i seriously doubt you will have enought time to buy these

Can you tell someone willing to sell their aircraft right now? I dont think so. That is why we are being ripped off. We learnt the lesson in the hard way so that led us to build our own AC. And the funny part is you people have bought the Varyag to inspect it and in case of trouble refit it. And we have our own destroyers sailing cant we make our frigates sailing too? We have a far more mature weapons industry. We have been doing for decades what Pakistan has just started. As we have respect for IP rights we havent made copies of all the things that have been bought.

exactly mean_bird i like this part>>but then again we are told some of its technology is secret so how can we judge what we do not know?
And my conclusion is same as your we do not know the inside out of F-22 exactly so its too early to called this bird a failure by the writer..the F117 operation history if you read had initially gone under troubles after it was reveled officially by US that F117A a stealth exists..on first mission it missed target because of wrong coordinates and media labeled it as first mission failure..US has come long way down from 1978 and on till on working with stealth and its avionics and vise versa..and also thankyou for the useful link u provided.

satishkumarcsc its not a navy section would you mind sticking to the topic instead replying to off topic posts..but just to list a couple of points also Pakistan weapons development industry is well established more than a decade infact 20+atleast :) u have far more matured weapons industry 95% russian imported weapons and you and i know it and yes with respect india is copying stuff as well...now back to topic..

F22 a failure, Is this dude serious

No its called whacky tobacy :rofl:

No seriously you guy have to realize Most these articles are written in Urdu and then translated into English in that some times what the person is trying to say is lost no one in there right Mind will think F22 is a failure.
But what he is trying to say is very clear that under all circumstances we have achived unthinkable against all odds in just 60 some years and for that CONGRATULATIONS to Pakistan.

Can you tell someone willing to sell their aircraft right now? I dont think so. That is why we are being ripped off. We learnt the lesson in the hard way so that led us to build our own AC. And the funny part is you people have bought the Varyag to inspect it and in case of trouble refit it. And we have our own destroyers sailing cant we make our frigates sailing too? We have a far more mature weapons industry. We have been doing for decades what Pakistan has just started. As we have respect for IP rights we havent made copies of all the things that have been bought.

Arjun
Akash
Taja

We have a far more mature weapons industry. We have been doing for decades what Pakistan has just started.

i beg to differ Our bird is flying yours is still on drawing board :victory:

Arjun
Akash
Taja

We have a far more mature weapons industry. We have been doing for decades what Pakistan has just started.

i beg to differ Our bird is flying yours is still on drawing board :victory:

LCA is flying. It just needs to be inducted after ironing out some problems.

Its no easy job to make a 4.5th gen carrier capable airplane from scratch with no previous experiance.

satishkumarcsc its not a navy section would you mind sticking to the topic instead replying to off topic posts..but just to list a couple of points also Pakistan weapons development industry is well established more than a decade infact 20+atleast :) u have far more matured weapons industry 95% russian imported weapons and you and i know it and yes with respect india is copying stuff as well...now back to topic..

Russian hardware in india is mostly the aircrafts. everything else is indian. Did u know pak cannot make warships while most of indias ships are self made?

When did india copy anything illegaly? india is not china!

copying illegally or legally does not apply a copy is a copy you do it you know it i know it i don't have to point each and every product...:)did you know India's LCA is still not developed and in state of confusion...There are many did you knows regarding India i am not in mood to list them over in here...did u know Pakistan can buy off shelves war ships instead of developing without any problem if it wants too...why did india order russian aircraft carrier when there is a so called indigenous program:)sorry not naval thread back to topic..

copying illegally or legally does not apply a copy is a copy you do it you know it i know it i don't have to point each and every product...:)did you know India's LCA is still not developed and in state of confusion...There are many did you knows regarding India i am not in mood to list them over in here...did u know Pakistan can buy off shelves war ships instead of developing without any problem if it wants too...why did india order russian aircraft carrier when there is a so called indigenous program:)sorry not naval thread back to topic..

Buiding a carrier is like buidling a 5 th gen fighter (**** bad comparison). However, did u know india is building a carrier rit now that will be out in 5 years?

off topic. sorry

There is no doubt here that any Indian here will not think twice about congratulating Pakistan on a nice achievement, but having said that the article indeed is far fetched....I don't think the author has shown any maturity in the current developments or changes that have or will be taking place shortly in the IAF.

Regarding the LCA, the plane as a whole is no way near a failure as some here decide on their own...Add the technology that is available to India on the craft and it beats what it is supposed to do (.be better than the MIG 21) .but considering the futuristic plans of the IAF ..its not the plane but the plan that can be considered a few steps behind.... but the IAF regardless of tejas is indeed on the right path ...MRCA, MCA and an improved tejas is what they need!!!! and thank fully thats what they think too..

Its the MRCA deals that will dictate the future of airforces in south asia, regardless how people may compare any plane against the mig 29 or sukhoi 30MKi ..its a fact that these planes are multiple steps ahead (already in flying order and in multiple squadrons) .., the JF is a great step ahead for Pakistan, only when they are produced in numbers .... but as far as technology transfer and experience the "joint fighter" is a good achievement... but can this plane alone counter IAF..please... noway!!!!!

regarding the article..I did not know SriLanka has already ordered the JFs...has BD too? Nepal too? Let them all do it...let Pakistan deliver them ...and yes All the MIG series planes (21- 29), Jaguar, Harrier, Mirages, MRCA, Sukhoi, MRCAs, + TEJAS are all useless...balance is titled because of the JF ..hmmm or is it ????? :pop:

There is no doubt here that any Indian here will not think twice about congratulating Pakistan on a nice achievement, but having said that the article indeed is far fetched....I don't think the author has shown any maturity in the current developments or changes that have or will be taking place shortly in the IAF.

Regarding the LCA, the plane as a whole is no way near a failure as some here decide on their own...Add the technology that is available to India on the craft and it beats what it is supposed to do (.be better than the MIG 21) .but considering the futuristic plans of the IAF ..its not the plane but the plan that can be considered a few steps behind.... but the IAF regardless of tejas is indeed on the right path ...MRCA, MCA and an improved tejas is what they need!!!! and thank fully thats what they think too..

Its the MRCA deals that will dictate the future of airforces in south asia, regardless how people may compare any plane against the mig 29 or sukhoi 30MKi ..its a fact that these planes are multiple steps ahead (already in flying order and in multiple squadrons) .., the JF is a great step ahead for Pakistan, only when they are produced in numbers .... but as far as technology transfer and experience the "joint fighter" is a good achievement... but can this plane alone counter IAF..please... noway!!!!!

regarding the article..I did not know SriLanka has already ordered the JFs...has BD too? Nepal too? Let them all do it...let Pakistan deliver them ...and yes All the MIG series planes (21- 29), Jaguar, Harrier, Mirages, MRCA, Sukhoi, MRCAs, + TEJAS are all useless...balance is titled because of the JF ..hmmm or is it ????? :pop:

of course this article is rubbish. Its written by moin ansari, most biased journalist ever, and the worst part is he hates india.

just go to his website rupeenews.com and see for yourself

Back
Top Bottom