What's new

Pakistan's National Identity, My thoughts and opinions on Pakistan's problems.

In the Luton/St Albans area, Pakistanis freely portray their Pakistani identity and heritage. It's like the younger generation of Pakistanis have a lot of pride in their identity and heritage. All the restaurants and shops refer to themselves as Pakistani.

Pakistani fusion stuff is good.

Younger generation is either into fusion or trying to set new trends. I even know a Pakistani guy open up a halal Mexican restaurant. Its more about money nowadays.

The ones I met frankly have no idea bout kuchi dresses or Attan. How is that even Indian narrative?

Some people I have met couldn't name me a single city in Balochistan? Its imperative to know some phrases or stuff from each province rather than sort of imposing it on a whole.

Because then some feel alienated. Some Pashtun diaspora kids don't speak Urdu, as a result the sort of media they listen and are exposed to leaves them left out of mainstream Pakistani stuff.

To prevent this from happening we should build a big tent or an umbrella of Pakistani identity. Iran made a music video depicting different groups.

Bro is that you in the video you keep pushing it. LoL I know more Pashtun diaspora kids than you lol, never had that problem..

I am a Pathan.

By the way Pashto is a worthless language, and everyone in Pakistan should speak Urdu.

You are Pathan through blood, not through language.

lol

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Say this to any Pashtun's face lets see what they have to say calling Pashto a worthless language

Whats ur tribe?

Younger generation is either into fusion or trying to set new trends. I even know a Pakistani guy open up a halal Mexican restaurant. Its more about money nowadays.
As if I need your confirmation to make me a Pathan. lol.

Attempts at sowing discord are a waste of time. I am just yelling you the facts.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Say this to any Pashtun's face lets see what they have to say calling Pashto a worthless language

Whats ur tribe?
Stop talking crap, everyone in Pakistan speaks Urdu.

I am a Pathan.

By the way Pashto is a worthless language, and everyone in Pakistan should speak Urdu.

You are Pathan through blood, not through language.

lol
Nope sir, I want to speak the language my grandmother told me stories in and I want to pass those stories down my future generations in the same language
I respect role of Urdu but that's that

Nope sir, I want to speak the language my grandmother told me stories in and I want to pass those stories down my future generations in the same language
I respect role of Urdu but that's that
Yeah sure.

The two official languages of Pakistan are Urdu and English.

LoL I know more Pashtun diaspora kids than you lol, never had that problem..

Really, then how come most Pakistanis I met have no knowledge about Pashtunkhwa. Or about attan or kuchi dresses. I can tell you countless stories where I used to get sideeyed for not knowing Urdu LMAO.

Some multi personality disorder on this thread, some guy arguing with himself lol me myself and Irene.

Attempts at sowing discord are a waste of time. I am just yelling you the facts.
I have noticed that these so called other Pakistani members are morons.

Urdu and English are the only languages that matter in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom