What's new

'Pakistan's Nasr missile is the most dangerous development in South Asia'

sumoto read it again and again ...if you wana start then start and let see who will vanished :D
i quote you again

"when president ZIA-ul-HAq said ” Mr. Rajeev you want to attack Pakistan, do it. But keep in mind after this war World will forget Hilaku Khan and Changees Khan and will remember only Zia-ul-Haq and Rajeev Gandhi. Because this will not be a conventional war but nuclear war. Possibly whole Pakistan might be destroyed in this war but Muslims will still be there, however after destruction of India, Hinduism will be vanished.”
Lol no don't worry we will not get vanished because I am not going by just lip service and enthusiasm like you if you want to try you can try whenever you want to :D because India will be waiting and also you will start the war because of your wet dream of Kashmir.
Just try.
Jars aao khushbu lagake kashmir me aisi khatirdaari karenge ki kabhi bhuloge nahi.:D

Sir!! are pakistani nukes stealth one...I mean can we detect them with existing radars and awacs in our inventory???

dude.. i'm just 26..

ya they can be detected with existing resources

Pakistan me esa kya hai jo india chahtha hai
Lol so if you want that than ask your gutless army to try and take it other than just crying. Why you always have to be such a cry baby.:D

Lol no don't worry we will not get vanished because I am not going by just lip service and enthusiasm like you if you want to try you can try whenever you want to :D because India will be waiting and also you will start the war because of your wet dream of Kashmir.
Just try.
Jars aao khushbu lagake kashmir me aisi khatirdaari karenge ki kabhi bhuloge nahi.:D
Till no_Oow how many operations were taken by PA to take back / liberate it from yindoo baniyas??

Lol so if you want that than ask your gutless army to try and take it other than just crying. Why you always have to be such a cry baby.:D
hello what happen to you ?? is that was reply to me?

dude.. i'm just 26..

ya they can be detected with existing resources
It means before they stuck mumbai / cross west coast to hit eastern cities, we can detect them and take action..I m right?

Pakistan is surely going to deploy them close to the indian border-
Just like we are going to deploy our nukes close to the indian border-

the idea behind all this is simple- cold start and die or no start at all-
No mass gathering of troops or mechanized divisions near our border-

you want to nuke our troops with tactical nukes which will give excuse for India to launch its nukes at pakistan.. pakistan will not have enough time to destroy whole india.

so you basically making a suicide

Till no_Oow how many operations were taken by PA to take back / liberate it from yindoo baniyas??

hello what happen to you ?? is that was reply to me?
No.
Actually they tried every time in every war to take Kashmir but every time they got stuffed by dark yindoo baniya Indian army.
So much for being a martial race.:D:lol:

No.
Actually they tried every time in every war to take Kashmir but every time they got stuffed by dark yindoo baniya Indian army.
So much for being a martial race.:D:lol:
Look at those statements by key board warriors......I think PA is not fool to launch nukes on other troops who are very close to border and may get inside their territory

Nasr will be no use... neither pakistan is going to deploy them in the battle and give authority to the local commanders nor they are going to fire.
Bongyaaa mat maraaa karoooo fact pe bat kya karooo yeh tumhari gali ki nukkar nhi hai jaha par yeh kam karogay

It means before they stuck mumbai / cross west coast to hit eastern cities, we can detect them and take action..I m right?

Ya... In a war time both countries nukes wil be put on ready. If Pakistan launches a ballistic missile at India, then India will launch its missiles. we've no first use policy but that doesn't mean we'll wait for the missiles to fall and check if it was nuke mounted or conventional one. That's why in a war no one will use ballistic missile unless they want to nuke someone

We've BMD which can shoot down some of the missiles that give us a chance to live, also India is big Pakistan doesn't have the capability to destroy Entire India or have the capablity to launch its entire nukes at once, So we've a greater chance than them.

Dear
The vulture and the eagle soar
In the same air, but in worlds apart.........
let the war begin.... in-sha ALLAH at lal qila Pakistan flag will be rise soon ...in your life Dear....

You will give it to us like you did with siachen..And we are happy with what we have..
OMG u say india wants other part of kashmir..and tell me when india launched fullscale invantion of other kashmir???
Do you have knowledge about op grandslam?
Your forces were forced to change their stance from offensive to deffensive.

just have a look in mirror you will find another one big than me.

@Sarjen29 @GURU DUTT @third eye
Sir!! are pakistani nukes stealth one...I mean can we detect them with existing radars and awacs in our inventory???:offtopic:
to my knowledge neukes (their radioative signature)can be detected by powerfull sensors on spy sats which are in posession of israel , USA & Russia right now and all three nations are helping /sharing there data on such matters with us but its too shady to talk about

as for pakistan wanting peace with india and threatning us well the fact every party involved knows that pakistan is in no postion to force india agree to theri terms on peace and they have to take what india offers on peace but what they want in return of so called "peace" is not on offer :coffee:

Dear
The vulture and the eagle soar
In the same air, but in worlds apart.........
let the war begin.... in-sha ALLAH at lal qila Pakistan flag will be rise soon ...in your life Dear....
Oh realy then make sure that indian flag doesn't rise on pakistan Army GHQ, Karachi assembly
and pakistan strategic buildings and finaly PMO

Pakistan is surely going to deploy them close to the indian border-
Just like we are going to deploy our nukes close to the indian border-

the idea behind all this is simple- cold start and die or no start at all-
No mass gathering of troops or mechanized divisions near our border-
salaam jonbhai ... :)

but there are many other options which will yet again force your nation to start another war on india :D

as for nasr well we now have many layers of detection , command and control and preventive missile shields to welcome pakistan armies inevitable response but question is that pakistan has what it takes to stop the fire if you start it :azn: :devil:

NIA this is about Indian Army " Pakistanis & their leadership know more about indian army , indian politics than even what Indian people understand.n the letter, COAS Gen. V.K. Singh warns that the military is obsolete and unfit to go to war. The government is furious about the leak.

Oh realy then make sure that indian flag doesn't rise on pakistan Army GHQ, Karachi assembly
and pakistan strategic buildings and finaly PMO
indian tricolour will onli fly on those building if they still exist after the dust settels :D

Back
Top Bottom