What's new

Pakistan's Missile Technology

The AGNI 2 which was tested recently has used new systems . the older version of the AGNI2 is tested successfully many times and inducted into the army .Now they are trying to develop new techs in AGNI2 which has failed

Pakistan had taken help from China and North Korea to develop most of its missile tech .India has developed each and every missile itself without any help that's why we fail some times we don't have blueprints of those missiles before like you had from china

^^ Who cares what China or anyone else for that matter gives to Pakistan? At least, the Pakistanis have the brain to acknowledge that they should rely on credible deterrence. Deterrence which has been thoroughly improved by our scientists without having to reinvent the wheel so to speak. Deterrence that hasn't been a waste of resource. We are proud to have such allies that are willing to help Pakistan out in time of need.

That's an outrageous lie. India is the biggest beneficiary of outside assistance from nuclear weapons to a bullet. In fact, India despite having the help of the likes of Russia, Israel and the Western world in general is still a humongous failure. India has all the help in the world yet is unable to conduct tests without hiccups and failures. That's certainly something to ponder upon for many Indians. LOL You Indians actually believe in fairy tales.

India has developed each and every tech on its own without any help unlike pakisthan who took every missile from china

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

can you say any missiles other than IRBM and cruse missile that pakisthan has developed

^^ Whatever keeps you happy. I've made my point and I'll stick to it. I like many neutral defence experts believe that Pakistan has a vastly superior and credible deterrence at its disposal as compared to Indian firecrackers. Period. Beg to differ, feel free.

India thrives on technology received from Russia, Israel and now the US. Indigenous my foot.

Pakistan had taken help from China and North Korea to develop most of its missile tech .India has developed each and every missile itself without any help that's why we fail some times we don't have blueprints of those missiles before like you had from china

You are being patriotic with your comments here. Pakistan started with basic 120KM missile and is on the way towards ICBMs and it has taken us nearly 20 years to reach the stage where we stand today. Sure our Chinese and North Korean Friends helped whenever we needed but those weren't joint ventures or transfer of technology as many of you like to call. We happy that we have ample missile deterrence to respond to any misadventure and thats what matters the most.

you may feel happy on what you say but what i say is truth if you have any proof show it to prove your word every one in the world knows that pakisthans missiles are copy of chinas and indias are Indigenous

lol, i belive you!:hang2:
BABUr cruise copy of ZEADON 41?
RA'AD copy of PEKIN?
...............the body frame is 60% similar , it does mean it's a copy of chinese missiles!

everybody know indian missiles are copy of old URSS missiles! give me any proof they are indegiously produce!

any way long life :pakistan::china:
:bunny:

Pakistan is ahead in Missile technology from us, there is no point arguing. Whatever they did they manged it well. Our missiles are not that bad either, as some of our Pakistani friends say. Failure is part of development, we had failures no issue, What is surprising is that Pakistan had no failure's at all.

India has developed each and every tech on its own without any help unlike pakisthan who took every missile from china

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

can you say any missiles other than IRBM and cruse missile that pakisthan has developed[/QUOTE

Testimony on Cooperation in Space and Missiles

Have a look on your so called Ingenious missile program. :rofl:

In November 1963, NASA began the Indian space program by launching a U.S. rocket from Indian soil. Between 1963 and 1975, more than 350 U.S., French, Soviet and British rockets were launched from India's new Thumba Range, which the United States helped design. Thumba's first group of Indian engineers learned rocket launching and range operation from the United States.

Among these engineers was A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, the Agni missile's chief designer. After the Indian nuclear tests last month, he was also hailed as the "father" of the Indian atomic bomb. In 1963-64, he spent four months in training in the United States. He visited NASA's Langley Research Center in Virginia, where the U.S. Scout rocket was conceived, and the Wallops Island Flight Center in Virginia, where the Scout was being flown. The Scout was a four-stage, solid-fueled launcher used to orbit small payloads. It was also used to test the performance of reentry vehicles--a technology necessary to deliver nuclear warheads. According to NASA officials, the Indian engineers saw the blueprints of the Scout during their visit.

In 1965, the Indian government asked NASA for design information about the Scout. The request should have raised some eyebrows. It came from the head of the Indian Atomic Energy Commission. Nevertheless, NASA obligingly supplied the information. Kalam then proceeded to build India's first big rocket, the SLV-3, which was an exact copy of the Scout. The first stage of the SLV-3 is now the first stage of the Agni missile.

The second stage of the Agni is based on a surface-to-air missile known as the SA-2 that India bought from Russia. But in order to build the second stage, India also had to learn about liquid propulsion. For this, India turned to France. The French willingly transferred the technology needed to build a powerful liquid-fueled rocket motor called the "Viking," which powers the European Space Agency's Ariane satellite launcher. Thus, India learned how to build the first stage of the Agni from the United States, and how to build the second stage from France and Russia. The U.S. and French help was supposed to be for peaceful space exploration, but it wound up helping India's missile program.

The Agni also needed a guidance system. For this, India turned to the German Space Agency. In the 1970s and 1980s, Germany conducted an intensive tutorial for India in rocket guidance. The assistance--once again--was supposed to be for peaceful space exploration. But each step in the process for building a guidance system for India's space launcher moved India further down the road to building a guidance system for the Agni missile. In fact, India seems to have invented a new term to describe its progress. Again and again, India's Department of Space, in its annual reports, announced that it was able to "indigenize" another piece of essential equipment.

Germany also provided other help. The German Space Agency tested a model of the first stage of the SLV-3 (identical to the Scout) in its wind tunnel at Cologne-Portz. That first stage is now the first stage of the Agni missile. The German Space Agency also helped India build rocket test facilities, and trained Indians in the use of the special composite materials needed to make rocket nozzles and nosecones. I have included a graphic and a table in my testimony that summarizes the extensive foreign help that India received.

Thus, India's biggest nuclear missile is an international product. Under the guise of peaceful space cooperation, the United States, France and Germany helped create the most advanced nuclear missile in South Asia. The Agni's first stage, second stage and guidance system all come from Western technology, which proves beyond any doubt that you cannot help a country build space launchers without helping it build missiles.

India have developed cruse missiles far ahead of pakisthan it is the best in the world i dont know on what basis you say but the above missile are tested and have been successful in the entire process and ready to induct .If you have proof to back your words show it

Its hard for Indians to hear that Pakistan is way ahead in missel techno then India.
So guys let them make happy so they woldnt troll the thread by saying.
"India 1st country of the world in latest missile technology" :cheers:

Let them happy on words.

Pakistan is ahead in Missile technology from us, there is no point arguing. Whatever they did they manged it well. Our missiles are not that bad either, as some of our Pakistani friends say. Failure is part of development, we had failures no issue, What is surprising is that Pakistan had no failure's at all.[/QUOTE]

Beacuse of the quality management and planning.
The sucessful projects are Alkahlid, Alzarar, JF-17 and number of cruse and ballistic missels, UAV's, submarines etc.....

We have read a lot in the past in Indian news papers, militery forms, blogs where they are frequently bashing on every achievement of Pakistan, china got in the past. you can never expect to hear good from them, you can never understand there Ideology, I mean it is very childish to say that LCA is a big achievement for us , and a JF-17, Or J-10 copy of Levi or Old Mig, for just because it have 2 Wings, like every jet have one right and one in Left:rofl: or the missile they have are copies of chines missiles just because there( Pakistan) tale was burning like theirs:rofl: (China, N.Korea)?
My message to them is to stop bashing and acting like kids , No one in the world wants to listen you, A stranger dog can stop barking when ignored once why don’t you ?

If Pakistan has better missiles, why did they lost to India in Kargil war.
Although Pakistan initially captured 200 sq.km of Indian territory and that too on higher altitudes than Indian army bases, still then they lost the war. 4000 Pakistani army men killed in contrast to 527 Indian army men.

If India has better missiles, why did they have not attacked Pakistan yet ? i bet any Indian Govt will not allow DARDO to test its missile with an arm warhead. because they dont want to lose hundreds lives of JANATA due to these fail test every week.:victory:

Back
Top Bottom