What's new

Pakistan's minorities minister Shahbaz Bhatti assassinated

Well as far as i know Prophet never killed anyone for insulting him, or did he?

You are only blinded by extra dose of religion & you are justifying murder....

I never claimed he ever did. Because HE NEVER. But He didnt condemn a person for killing his slave-woman who used to abuse the Prophet.

There's a hadith about this. I didnt make this up. Go do some research before "you are done". :-?? Not my fault if there is one.

I have reservations over authenticity of Hadith & some of them are simply ridiculous, If Islam is supposed to be the religion of peace then it needs to stop justifying murder in its name, if a religion is preaching is murder just because of a difference in opinion then it has got serious problems with itself...

How can you claim Islam to be a religion of peace & then at the same time justify a murder, come on think on that

I have reservations over authenticity of Hadith & some of them are simply ridiculous, If Islam is supposed to be the religion of peace then it needs to stop justifying murder in its name, if a religion is preaching is murder just because of a difference in opinion then it has got serious problems with itself...
Just because something doesnt make sense to you, doesnt mean it shouldn't exist in our religion. The one thing that seriously doesnt make sense to me, do you know what it is? It is when a muslim becomes an ex-muslim. There's an order to kill that person after three days. Why is this law there? Why cant someone just have a different opinion and leave as they wish? Why cant they just go find another religion? Hmmm? Answer me this and I will shut up.

Why the hell r u bringin religion into ur rants?

In this country u dont need a reason to be killed by a nut job..

Thanks to retarded uneducated firebrand mullahs who push their own brand of islam.

*Sighs* I put forward a Sahih Hadith. If you want, I can give you other sahih references as well. But no use I guess. You guys just dont get it and you never will. Because YOU are the ones mentally weak. Strange how people who dont even know anything at all about religion claim to call themselves muslims and then go insult other muslims who stand by the religion. I dont give a ... About what you think. :)

I have seen a Hadith that says anybody who belives in Allah(as one god), Mohammad PBUH and the Quran and if he dies with this belief, he will go to Behesth. There is another Hadith which says if you guys dont respect and believe in my Sahaba Kiram, you will not go to Behesht, tell me which should we believe, there is a clear contradiction. I am sure there are other contradictins in Ahadith, even you are not very sure of this blasphemy thing as you said it in your post that Wallaho Alam, if you are that unsure, why do you have a law of death in such a grey and uncertain area?

This religion doesnt work on how our minds work. Its level is unreachable. We cant catch up to it. We cant question why this is this and why that is not like this. We can think about it and we might get the answer. But we cant say "WHY DO WE HAVE TO KILL A MURTAD!!!!?!??! ITS BARBARIC" Then you are in a deep trouble if you do say.

dont you think your action will rather hurt the image of Islam and if you think this will help than please explain how ?? Islam was spread by tolerance of prophet (pbuh) who was one man ... if he has chopped the heads of those who didnt accept Islam or insulted him than Islam wont have spread.

Similar to blasphemy laws are aplicable in other countries however they are not one sided ! in pakistan its implemented only to protect Islam which is a majority muslim country any way .... who do we need to protect Islam in Pakistan from our selves ?? this whole thing is one sided... if we can come up with some thing nuetral which is to protect both Islam as well as minority religions than that would be fair? Also this law is widely abused mullahs in pakistan

It is not only in Pakistan, we have it in a few other muslim countries too.

I have seen a Hadith that says anybody who belives in Allah(as one god), Mohammad PBUH and the Quran and if he dies with this belief, he will go to Behesth. There is another Hadith which says if you guys dont respect and believe in my Sahaba Kiram, you will not go to Behesht, tell me which should we believe, there is a clear contradiction. I am sure there are other contradictins in Ahadith, even you are not very sure of this blasphemy thing as you said it in your post that Wallaho Alam, if you are that unsure, why do you have a law of death in such a grey and uncertain area?
The thing is that By believing in Muhammad SAW, you have to follow everything He told us to do. And he told us to love his sahaba. And if we dont, then we are "not believing" in him completely. We are missing something somewhere. We have to recheck our faith. There is no contradiction. Those that we call contradiction was because of time periods, as I mentioned before. If hadith A came before Hadith B, and hadith B tells us to go against the Hadith A then we have to because something happened inbetween the time periods that changed that. Check the context and see what happened and it will make sense why Hadith A became ineffective(Whatever you call this word)

There's an order to kill that person after three days. Why is this law there? Why cant someone just have a different opinion and leave as they wish? Why cant they just go find another religion?

Simple, Its ridiculous, if other religions start practicing exactly the same thing over the people who convert to Islam, Muslims would be simply outraged. Its a simple case of self righteousness & intolerance that tells us that religion in one way or another preaches & incites killing in a intentional or unintentional way.Every one should have a choice of what he/she wants to believe in & rest should be left to God to decide, if he's up there he certainly knows how to deal with God-less people.

why go around killing people in the name of islam & then say thats its peaceful?

There's a hadith about this. I didnt make this up. Go do some research before "you are done". :-?? Not my fault if there is one.

what is the position of other religions(including non abrahimic religions) if they get insulted by muslims?

Just because something doesnt make sense to you, doesnt mean it shouldn't exist in our religion. The one thing that seriously doesnt make sense to me, do you know what it is? It is when a muslim becomes an ex-muslim. There's an order to kill that person after three days. Why is this law there? Why cant someone just have a different opinion and leave as they wish? Why cant they just go find another religion? Hmmm? Answer me this and I will shut up.

so, now you have decided that we are not muslims, that is amazing.

Simple, Its ridiculous, if other religions start practicing exactly the same thing over the people who convert to Islam, Muslims would be simply outraged. Its a simple case of self righteousness & intolerance that tells us that religion in one way or another preaches & incites killing in a intentional or unintentional way.Every one should have a choice of what he/she wants to believe in & rest should be left to God to decide, if he's up there he certainly knows how to deal with God-less people.

Wow. Now you are calling Religious laws "Ridiculous". Dude, you are out of the religion as far as I know. Rejecting the religion means you just got kicked out. Please check your faith. Ask real scholars, not Mullahs. :) They might help you save this faith of yours. Its seriously in danger by the words you just typed and by the words you have been thinking all along. You need guidance. No offence meant.

NO NO NO! I meant that this law.. I was talking about the law. Dont you know about this law where you have to kill a murtad after three days if he doesnt revert back?

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

NO NO NO! I meant that this law.. I was talking about the law. Dont you know about this law where you have to kill a murtad after three days if he doesnt revert back?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom