What's new

Pakistan's minorities minister Shahbaz Bhatti assassinated

Hope this is your own interpretation.

If he didnt want to hurt people, why on earth he wanted person A to murder person B? that doesnt make any sense, does it?

Why did He then even go to war when He didnt want to hurt them? If you are a muslim then you do know that He saw didnt use his sword against anyone EVER. Right? If you are not, then I understand. Because things were meant to be this way. He HAD to go to war against those devils. He HAD to cut them down. But He himself just couldnt kill his own ummat (Remember, they were his non-muslim ummat). So He let people fight for him and the religion. Why is it that people have "thick" skulls? Or is it that they are those "Neither can they see, nor hear. Their hearts have been sealed! No matter what you tell them, they wont understand". We should all make sure that we are not one of those people. "And when the 'haq' truth comes to you, accept it!"

if you support existence of this medevil law than i understand where you coming from !
if you dont support than tell me A party name whose leadership have come out of the box and spoken against the blasphemy laws !!!?

If you guys claim that it was introduced in Zia ul Haq's era and then you call it "Medieval". I just dont get it. Steering the facts according to your own interests, wow, I am amazed at how well people can do this.
I dont know about you, but I will beat the out of someone who says Sh!t about my Prophet SAW. I may not be able to kill them, (I'm just that weak) but I will do everything in my power to make sure that person never speaks ill ever again and thinks million times before saying anything at all about my religion.

If you guys claim that it was introduced in Zia ul Haq's era and then you call it "Medieval". I just dont get it. Steering the facts according to your own interests, wow, I am amazed at how well people can do this.
I dont know about you, but I will beat the out of someone who says Sh!t about my Prophet SAW. I may not be able to kill them, (I'm just that weak) but I will do everything in my power to make sure that person never speaks ill ever again and thinks million times before saying anything at all about my religion.

<Ahem, Ahem>? Seriously?

So, you are not sure yourself, but on the other hand you are very happy to see somebody dead despite all the uncertainty about what the prophet himself thought about blasphemy?

No use arguing with him. He's just confused...i mean he keeps parroting on what other 'scholars' have told him.
He has probably never read any of the sahih hadith himself, except what he was taught in Islamic studies classes :lol:

Incredible, and we talk of appeasement, of apathy, we wonder how attitudes that lead to discrimination and violence exist in society -- yet we continue to have this character as a forum member - we neither reprimand nor demand appropriate behavior, we tolerate those who refuse to tolerate the rest of us.

You are mentally weak.

dont you think your action will rather hurt the image of Islam and if you think this will help than please explain how ?? Islam was spread by tolerance of prophet (pbuh) who was one man ... if he has chopped the heads of those who didnt accept Islam or insulted him than Islam wont have spread.

Similar to blasphemy laws are aplicable in other countries however they are not one sided ! in pakistan its implemented only to protect Islam which is a majority muslim country any way .... who do we need to protect Islam in Pakistan from our selves ?? this whole thing is one sided... if we can come up with some thing nuetral which is to protect both Islam as well as minority religions than that would be fair? Also this law is widely abused mullahs in pakistan

so you are saying that if your GOD gave you strength, you won't hesitate to kill a person, How peaceful & tolerant is that huh?

It is just simply amazing the way religion can cloud judgment of people & make them do terrible deeds without any shame at all. Blaise Pascal said "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it out of religious conviction." . He got it damn right

*Sighs* I put forward a Sahih Hadith. If you want, I can give you other sahih references as well. But no use I guess. You guys just dont get it and you never will. Because YOU are the ones mentally weak. Strange how people who dont even know anything at all about religion claim to call themselves muslims and then go insult other muslims who stand by the religion. I dont give a ... About what you think. :)

And just because you guys can outnumber me, doesnt mean you will change the facts. Do whatever you want, we will never let anyone touch the Blasmphey law, unless and untill, someone comes with a strong reference against it or the scholars comes to ijma against it. Till then. I challenge yo to DO WHATEVER THE HELL YOU CAN AND TRY CHANGING IT! :D And yes, if you fail in the end, which you actually will, then please go die. :) We are better off without you.

*Sighs* I put forward a Sahih Hadith. If you want, I can give you other sahih references as well. But no use I guess. You guys just dont get it and you never will. Because YOU are the ones mentally weak. Strange how people who dont even know anything at all about religion claim to call themselves muslims and then go insult other muslims who stand by the religion. I dont give a ... About what you think. :)

Do you have any idea what you are saying yourself, you are here trying to justify murder in the name of religion which calls itself a 'religion of peace' & over that you are saying that you won't hesitate to kill someone, just tell me how tolerant & peaceful is that?

If there is a God up there i think he can certainly protect his image & the image of his Prophet, why go around killing people for the sake of it?

then please go die. We are better off without you.

Amazing, we have thousands of potential Taliban in our ranks, simply amazing

Do you have any idea what you are saying yourself, you are here trying to justify murder in the name of religion which calls itself a 'religion of peace' & over that you are saying that you won't hesitate to kill someone, just tell me how tolerant & peaceful is that?

If there is a God up there i think he can certainly protect his image & the image of his Prophet, why go around killing people for the sake of it?
If there's a sahih hadith, then its our obligation. And as it turns out, there is one. Prove me wrong and I will accept what you guys say.

If there's a sahih hadith, then its our obligation. And as it turns out, there is one. Prove me wrong and I will accept what you guys say.

Well as far as i know Prophet never killed anyone for insulting him, or did he?

You are only blinded by extra dose of religion & you are justifying murder in its name, how is that supposed to be the teaching of religion of peace?....

Back
Top Bottom