What's new

Pakistan's Long Reach felt in Afghanistan.

proves Afghanistan is Pakistan and together we will prosper once the occupation is over.....IMO confederation of Pakistan and Afghanistan would be in the interest of Afghan pashtun majority and other small ethnic groups.

Afghanistan better not be planning covert anti-Pakistan activities on their land.

ISI is responsible for everything and these morons are just sitting ducks.:rofl:
They believe in ISI more than God, ISI is everywhere where and they can do any time anything they want?

Afghanistan should be partitioned. Eastern parts of Afghanistan should go to Pakistan and western parts of Afghanistan can go to Iran. That is the only solution for peace in the region.

Afghanistan should be partitioned. Eastern parts of Afghanistan should go to Pakistan and western parts of Afghanistan can go to Iran. That is the only solution for peace in the region.
I was thinking something similar with some differences. Kp and nwfp merge with pashtun part of aghanistan to form pakhtunistan. Non pashtun Afghanistan will be separate. Iran will only get Baluchistan.

For our Indian friends

images

You must be joking right ! I must say that is one of the dumbest ideas I have ever heard.

And for exactly this reason media is not allowed in places like Afghanistan, Kashmir & Lybia.

people are being brain washed by official statements and self created news.

Listen carefully to what the Afghan official says in the video:

"Whenever the ISI wants to cause trouble it can do so through its Jehadi party contacts with the Taliban. It's easy. The border is close. They can create problems here."

Ooops! Busted! :azn:

Listen carefully to what the Afghan official says in the video:

"Whenever the ISI wants to cause trouble it can do so through its Jehadi party contacts with the Taliban. It's easy. The border is close. They can create problems here."

Ooops! Busted! :azn:

As if he's the first person to blame us ?
Everybody blames us, but it's the lack of proof that saddens me more than the allegations themselves.

As if he's the first person to blame us ?
Everybody blames us, but it's the lack of proof that saddens me more than the allegations themselves.

We are blamed because they can not openly blame their occupiers who have reaked havoc in their land killing countless thousands. They cant blame the lack of governance in Afghanistan where their own president is not secure out of his presidential palace. So Pakistan is an easy target, blame Pakistan for Afghanistans problems. There you go WE ARE BUSTED!!! No proof needed because you have said so!!!
Araz

That's the dumbest thing I've heard! Like the Afghans are gonna agree!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom