What's new

Pakistan's Long Reach felt in Afghanistan.

As if he's the first person to blame us ?
Everybody blames us, but it's the lack of proof that saddens me more than the allegations themselves.

Feel sad all you want. The identity of the puppet master is well known to almost every servicemen and women in Afghanistan. In-fact, i am even willing to bet that if Pakistan were made irrelevant, the world would become a much better place overnight.

Feel sad all you want. The identity of the puppet master is well known to almost every servicemen and women in Afghanistan. In-fact, i am even willing to bet that if Pakistan were made irrelevant, the world would become a much better place overnight.

You would be willing to bet on that and frankly a number of other people would be too, but an even larger number of people believe that if America was to be taken out of the world picture, the world would be a much better place. Sorry to be blunt but I call it as it is.

I was thinking something similar with some differences. Kp and nwfp merge with pashtun part of aghanistan to form pakhtunistan. Non pashtun Afghanistan will be separate. Iran will only get Baluchistan.

And that so called Pakhtunistan would be ruled by Taliban who would love to wage Jihad against Hindus in Kashmir. How lovely is that? You will love that for sure. :azn:

You would be willing to bet on that and frankly a number of other people would be too, but an even larger number of people believe that if America was to be taken out of the world picture, the world would be a much better place. Sorry to be blunt but I call it as it is.

If USA falls the entire world will dip into chaos. It may be good for states like Pakistan, China, North Korea and Iran. Unfortunately, these states cannot represent the world.

For starters, All of them have authoritarian regimes. The one exception enjoys a sham democracy.

I was thinking something similar with some differences. Kp and nwfp merge with pashtun part of aghanistan to form pakhtunistan. Non pashtun Afghanistan will be separate. Iran will only get Baluchistan.

Funny I was thinking the same about India too

We are blamed because they can not openly blame their occupiers who have reaked havoc in their land killing countless thousands. They cant blame the lack of governance in Afghanistan where their own president is not secure out of his presidential palace. So Pakistan is an easy target, blame Pakistan for Afghanistans problems. There you go WE ARE BUSTED!!! No proof needed because you have said so!!!
Araz

if they blame the occupier, their govt. then in turn have to blame themselves and stay on their jobs and get those salaries, so blaming pakistan is best option

TARIQ

Afghanistan should be partitioned. Eastern parts of Afghanistan should go to Pakistan and western parts of Afghanistan can go to Iran. That is the only solution for peace in the region.
Lets keep it simple,

Respect the sovereignty of Afghanistan and seal the whole border except wagah-like passage for movement of Traffic

Pashton areas should be give to Pakistan and included in KP , its the demand of people.

People still are living somewhere in heaven, we should give Afghanistan possibilities to be a separate and independent country. We don't need any part of Afghanistan nor there should be any idea of Pakhtunkha. Just forget about it. Yes, it is reality that there is massive influence of Pakistan in Afghanistan but it doesn't mean that 'they are Pakistan'.

Idea of confederation or partition of Afghanistan need not to discuss because it will far better being in own boundary and develop each nation.

If USA falls the entire world will dip into chaos. It may be good for states like Pakistan, China, North Korea and Iran. Unfortunately, these states cannot represent the world.

For starters, All of them have authoritarian regimes. The one exception enjoys a sham democracy.

I saw protests against a proposed bill of greater cooperation with America in South Korea as well.
They were burning the American Flag in Japan for America's refusal to vacate Okinawa.
They burnt the American Flag in Vietnam in over 40 villages on the anniversary of the announcement of American intervention in Vietnam.

Are these states also authoritarian ?

I saw protests against a proposed bill of greater cooperation with America in South Korea as well.
They were burning the American Flag in Japan for America's refusal to vacate Okinawa.
The burnt the American Flag in Vietnam in over 40 villages on the anniversary of the announcement of American intervention in Vietnam.

Are these states also authoritarian ?

The same can be said about China as well. There is always a certain amount of Anti-Americanism in every country and this is widely acknowledged. However, this is in no way , representative of the national collective.

We keep the peace....because we must.

The same can be said about China as well. There is always a certain amount of Anti-Americanism in every country and this is widely acknowledged. However, this is in no way , representative of the national collective.

We keep the peace....because we must.

Now your coming to, similar is the case with Pakistan. Is enmity with America our declared policy in dealing with America?
It isn't, we have been a more devoted ally to America than any other, we were called slaves, puppets even declared non-muslims but we stood strong.
And America abandoned us as soon as the Soviet Union collapsed, however the "Era of Peace, Prosperity and Development" that America promised us in a post-Soviet world never came. You say you fight for peace ? You might think you do but so far you have only made the problem worse.

Afghanistan should be partitioned. Eastern parts of Afghanistan should go to Pakistan and western parts of Afghanistan can go to Iran. That is the only solution for peace in the region.

Bhai Omar kiya hua ... Khariyat tau hai ... aaj aap ka mode kuch kharab lug raha hai

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom