What's new

Pakistan’s Lashkar-e-Jhangvi Baluchistan Operations Ready for Resurgence

@mods please provide his IP to authorities with reference to Cyber Crime's Act 2016

After the Shiites are done with Syria we are coming for Afghanistan to avenge the blood of Shiites from Taliban weather it be afghan Taliban or Pakistani Taliban both are the same and their affiliates like Sipah e Sahaba and lashkar e jhangvi lol well Jhang is 98% Shia shows the desperate nature of these wahhabi groups by naming it lashkar e jhangvi. IRGC QUDS FORCE BASIJ HEZBOLLAH AND SIPAH E MUHAMMED will enter Afghanistan and hunt the Talibans that's why their masters in Washington and tel aviv dont evict from afghanistan and pull out from afghanistan to maintain their bases in Afghanistan and to nurture Taliban and ISIS anti shia groups in afghanistan we will annihilate the Talibans and ISIS AND IT'S AFFILIATES IN AFGHANISTAN AND PAKISTAN . thanks

please provide his IP to authorities with reference to Cyber Crime's Act 2016
He says he is Pakistani American, which means he is most probably not in Pakistan. So Freedom of Speech, as long as it not direct threat to America or it zionist masters.:sarcastic: Freedom of Speech:pleasantry: . Although Hezbollah is terrorist organization as per US law, so he can still get in trouble for supporting them. :haha:

Has Lashkar-e-jhangvi pledged allegiance to ISIS? Sometime back I read somewhere that ISIS is seeking the support of Lashkar-e-Jhangvi to set up its base in Pakistan.

There were such reports based on which Punjab Police CTD took Malik Ishaaq and mid tier leadership of LEJ to some area in Muzafargarh, where all 15-16 top leadership was executed in a fake encounter, the official story was they tried to escape but were killed, people say it was done under pressure from Pak Army because Zarb-e-Azb was in full swing although Punjab's PML-N govt was reluctant to do it at first !!!

They will survive as long as they getting funding from unknown source and as long as not blocking the routes to Afghanistan.

LeJ/ Daesh/ TTP showed its willingness to work for Americans by ambushing Afghan Taliban leader Mullah Mansoor as he entered back into Balochistan from Iran
Why would Lej ambush Mullah Mansoor? when Lej was trained in Afghanistan, helped Taliban, fought along side with Talibans, both follow same school of sect. I tought office story was, it was Iran that provided intelligence on Mullah movement. Reason Lej is targeting Hazara is because Hazaras in Afganistan fought against Taliban. I mean it doesn't make sense Lej killing Mullah mansoor.

why don't Pakistan's security establishment take out ludhianvi sipah e Sahaba chief when we all know these wahhabi deobandi groups are blowing up left right and centre in Pakistan not only in Pakistan but the entire world.

taliban targetted shiites first in afghanistan before the creation of taliban there were no sectarian outfits or sectarian nature in Afghanistan infill the Saudi's and their dogs propped up Taliban first to curtail Iranian influence in Afghanistan and secondly to surround Iran and put a wahhabi group in Iran's border with Afghanistan .
Before Taliban Indian and Iranian proxies that were in power in Afghanistan were promoting terrorism in Pakistan. Motors attacks in Islamabad, embassy school bus kidnapping, Bomb Blast. Just like right now, Indian and Iranian backed Northern Alliance (Afghan govt) is promoting terrorism in Pakistan. How about you learn about post soviet history of Afghanistan. Brutality of warlords and then rise of Taliban. Instead of being a Iranian boot licker, learn the truth.

Why would Lej ambush Mullah Mansoor? when Lej was trained in Afghanistan, helped Taliban, fought along side with Talibans, both follow same school of sect. I tought office story was, it was Iran that provided intelligence on Mullah movement. Reason Lej is targeting Hazara is because Hazaras in Afganistan fought against Taliban. I mean it doesn't make sense Lej killing Mullah mansoor.

:what: LeJ was not trained in Afghanistan. LeJ had been only harming Pakistan since long.

Before Taliban Indian and Iranian proxies that were in power in Afghanistan were promoting terrorism in Pakistan. Motors attacks in Islamabad, embassy school bus kidnapping, Bomb Blast. Just like right now, Indian and Iranian backed Northern Alliance (Afghan govt) is promoting terrorism in Pakistan. How about you learn about post soviet history of Afghanistan. Brutality of warlords and then rise of Taliban. Instead of being a Iranian boot licker, learn the truth.
One more addition indians have been active in afghanistan from the 1950 to the 70 destabilizing Pakistan before Taliban and Hafiz saeed.

his car was ambushed from ground .. he and others were executed and he was beheaded as well and then bodies and car torched and a Pakistani passport tossed away from the flames to help in"discovering" it.

2 Sons of American bastards in Senate (Khalilzad & Dana Rohrabacher talked about helping BLA and Sindhu-daish). so we will see a bastardized relationship between some hostile states and these proxies.. shias unfortunately will be targeted by these proxies along with Punjabis, Sindhis , Pashtons and ordinary Baloch people inside Balochistan ..

And Sir I said it there and then:

https://defence.pk/threads/two-char...n-near-pak-afghan-border.431632/#post-8326354

and

https://defence.pk/threads/two-char...-pak-afghan-border.431632/page-2#post-8326617

Last edited:
valid question

change of loyalties

same reason why LeJ will abduct and execute Paksitani soldiers ISI personnel and make a video of Colonnel Imam .. although it allegedly was propped up by Zia to counter Iranian revolution and had the support of Saudis too.

dont you know loyalties are switched?
these guys are oppertunities

look at the clusterfuck in Middle east.. these terrorists switch between FSA, Jamat Al Nusrah, Daesh, Al Qaeda or whatever.
Daesh has beheaded Afghan Taliban as well.. and some of the Daesh members were former Taliban and Pakistani sectarian terrorists who find Al Qaeda and Afghan taliban going "too soft" or weak.

the assassination of Mullah Mansoor had the signature of TTP/ LeJ.. execute people and behead them.. American drones dont do that.

it is insulting to the intelligence and the experience of the military and Intelligence men to look at the scene of Mullah Mansoor's death and accept it as a drone strike.
you DO know the phrase "enemy of my enemy is my friend?" and you remember the boast and rant of Indian security adviser who is promising to increase the funding 10 fold of all terrorists (ethnic or religious) who are fighting the state of Pakistan? so without being specific about any country I am saying that sometimes the jobs are outsourced and this attack has shown the Daesh's willingness to do the job for the highest bidder...

why LeJ (part of TTP) will do this?

keep disrupting Afghan peace help in creating anti Pakistan narrative. keep killing Afghan civilians and Taliban as well who are willing to enter into a dialogue or not bowing to the pressure of Kabul regime and Americans. and in case of Pakistan/ Balochistan .. show itself as a viable and better option to foreign entities opposed to Gawader CPEC project.

Just search about what I say, Ask your scholars about the proof of links. Problem with Pakistanis are that they don't read history. Learn about Arab-Iranian feud and how Shia'ism got evolved into it as a political tool.

It was Shiites that we're fighting the america

it was Shiites that we're fighting the Americans in 80s blowed up Beirut barracks killing 300 Americans and later 80 French occupation soldiers in Lebanon then Hezbollah killed and kicked American dogs israelis from southern lebenon then Hezbollah fought Israelis in 2006 war defeated Israel with no air defence no air force no navy even admitted by Israel themselves that they lost the war what wahhabis did when did wahhabis fought Americans or Israelis or attacked Israel we all see wahhabis killing Muslims and blowing up left and right destabilising Islamic countries doing fassad for America weather it be in libya and Syria first it was against qaadafi in Libya now against Assad because both were anti America and anti Israeli wahhabis are nothing but America and Zionists tools .

instead of Sectarian debate .. focus back to the subject matter of LeJ and its terrorism against State of Pakistan and its links with Daesh...

There were such reports based on which Punjab Police CTD took Malik Ishaaq and mid tier leadership of LEJ to some area in Muzafargarh, where all 15-16 top leadership was executed in a fake encounter, the official story was they tried to escape but were killed, people say it was done under pressure from Pak Army because Zarb-e-Azb was in full swing although Punjab's PML-N govt was reluctant to do it at first !!!

Exactly I thought the same from the first second when I did read about the death of Malik Ishaaq, I like this new style of cleaning Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom